Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's such an attention seeker. Maybe the police going on about the case turning cold has done it's job?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

There's a very interesting comment on there along the lines of going to jail and doing whats right as well as eating last meals....

There's a very interesting comment on there along the lines of going to jail and doing whats right as well as eating last meals....

Hmmmmm that certainly is a very interesting post.... weird - I still feel though its just attention seeking...

Hmmmmm that certainly is a very interesting post.... weird - I still feel though its just attention seeking...
And the one from approx 2 hrs ago.... he is certainly on the rant today....

I didn't see the other one from 3 hrs ago either.... hmmmm wonder what is going on there today... a cow has got loose in the top paddock perhaps?

I have his posts come up on top of my timeline somehow...so saw that comment and was straight here!!I'm thinking it's all bluster again....but what if it isn't [emoji44]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have his posts come up on top of my timeline somehow...so saw that comment and was straight here!!I'm thinking it's all bluster again....but what if it isn't [emoji44]

Indeed. What if it isn't.......

That's what i am thinking.... I initially thought - oh here we go with the attention seeking stuff... then thought - hang on a second... what if I have got it all wrong and what most think happened is not exactly what did happen????
Can my Spidy senses be that wrong?

Probably going to jail for drug offences or someone similar.

So Ant is telling people he's having his last meal before going to jail! :floorlaugh: If you're going to jail, you go to jail. That's it. You don't get to languish around enjoying a meal before you go. You'll probably be fed when you get there if you're lucky. AR is FOS.

So Ant is telling people he's having his last meal before going to jail! :floorlaugh: If you're going to jail, you go to jail. That's it. You don't get to languish around enjoying a meal before you go. You'll probably be fed when you get there if you're lucky. AR is FOS.

I think he was implying that he's having a 'last meal' before doing something that will land him in jail.

I think he was implying that he's having a 'last meal' before doing something that will land him in jail.
Yep - thats how I read it too....

I now have an image of him at McDonalds .... ordering up big.... lol

And yes - I too think he is FOS... but .... am intrigued as to where this latest rant is taking him.... at least its entertaining...!

Well it looks like Pauly's in trouble. :facepalm: :giggle:

And yes - I too think he is FOS... but .... am intrigued as to where this latest rant is taking him.... at least its entertaining...!

BBM: :floorlaugh:

Dammit...thought we were gonna get a nudie [emoji125][emoji23][emoji23]TGY..pictured you already tying up your sneakers [emoji148][emoji6]
Seriously though,we need some closure...like yesterday!!

And who calls their pet maggot Pauly anyway? Stupid name.

He sure is a handful.

Attachments

• IMG_1558.JPG
    IMG_1558.JPG
    35 KB · Views: 44
Dammit...thought we were gonna get a nudie [emoji125][emoji23][emoji23]TGY..pictured you already tying up your sneakers [emoji148][emoji6]
Seriously though,we need some closure...like yesterday!!

Nude and tying up shoelaces....now that's NOT a pretty look. :hills:

I'll be in that too! Whatever it takes for Karen's justice soooon.

And who calls their pet maggot Pauly anyway? Stupid name.

who has a pet maggot?

Pet maggots could be big business Makara.
Walking harnesses, matchbox beds, winter coats.
I'll leave a steak outside and start production.
Tomorrow I'll call Petbarn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member