Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, Not that we have been shown.
We only have his words which he admitted to driving the car between the hours he said that morning. Together with phone pings matching up in the area. Now cops need, I'm assuming clear image of at least half a number plate as final proof it was Karen's car.
Or else evidence of the whereabouts of all similar cars in the vicinity. If it wasn't any of the others, it must have been Karen's.

I might be able to identify the last numbers on the car of the from the videos on MSM the other day. Need Registration plate of KR's Car: Mercedes-Benz SLK coupe?

No, Not that we have been shown.
We only have his words which he admitted to driving the car between the hours he said that morning. Together with phone pings matching up in the area. Now cops need, I'm assuming clear image of at least half a number plate as final proof it was Karen's car.

I think the police are also waiting to eliminate the other owners of the same make and model car, which I understand to be less then 20, from being in that area and that time. Question to DI Tim Day from a reporter at the press conference: Reporter: Do you think that it will utimatly crack this if you could speak to everyone and can rule them all out.
DI Tim Day: Yes.

No pause or second to think about the answer. I think this process of elimination may be of importance as it would mean that KRs car is the only one that could possibly be in the area.

I might be able to identify the last numbers on the car of the from the videos on MSM the other day. Need Registration plate of KR's Car: Mercedes-Benz SLK coupe?

I can't find it quickly for you and I can't recall if we have seen the actual number plate, but I'm sure the police would like to hear from you.

I think the police are also waiting to eliminate the other owners of the same make and model car, which I understand to be less then 20, from being in that area and that time. Question to DI Tim Day from a reporter at the press conference: Reporter: Do you think that it will utimatly crack this if you could speak to everyone and can rule them all out.
DI Tim Day: Yes.

No pause or second to think about the answer. I think this process of elimination may be of importance as it would mean that KRs car is the only one that could possibly be in the area.

Funny TD also said some of the remaining merc owners maybe overseas and we will get to them.
I am sure they will get to them real soon.

Most of us plan to tune into ACA Monday night, who else has had the thought that there may be a injunction stopping that segment going ahead?

Not sure why but its something that crossed my mind as soon as I saw it was going to be on. MOO.

Does anyone recall the time it was said that the store staff called BR asking after Karen's whereabouts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone recall the time it was said that the store staff called BR asking after Karen's whereabouts?

All I recall reported was later that morning. I assumed that meant later then 10:00am when Borce said Karen left the house.

(snipped)

Repeated visits according to Westside Sleuth. I don't know his/her authority for that, but if it's the case, there would seem to be too many visits for them to be due to cleaning-up anxiety. Unless, I suppose, he's obsessive-compulsive. They suggest to me a deep and private mourning, that doesn't want to mingle with Karen's other connections or the thought of them (at the cemetery). I hadn't observed that VR and Karen had a relationship to warrant such brooding? If they had, it might have become a source of discontent or anger for some in the family.

For the record. I was just hypothesising that he may have been up there regularly & had been tracked. I have nothing to base it on - just throwing out another possibility.

Thanks, I am quite confident about one of the numbers as I had already examined all the photos, however I was looking the actual Registration Plate so I can compare so I don't feel like an Idiot when I send it off.

I think the police would be interested to know because its surprising what another pair of eyes can see, I think not knowing the actual rego number is a good thing, your mind is not steering a certain way. Good luck with it.

Thanks, I am quite confident about one of the numbers as I had already examined all the photos, however I was looking the actual Registration Plate so I can compare so I don't feel like an Idiot when I send it off.

Yes tappedin. I thought that was what you were after. I'm not sure we've ever seen the actual reg of Karen's car. I've looked back everywhere and can't find it.

Don't worry about the idiot thing. I think if you know it without being given prior knowledge it will be stronger evidence.

Btw, were you in one of those cars??

Just so everyone knows I was not in any car. I was enhancing one of the images, which i'm sure the police have already done.

Sorry tappedin I did not mean to offend you.
I am the idiot not you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member