Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I wish the driver had folded the roof down so as we could get a better look...lol

All I have been able to work out in that convoy of cars is that the small white trucks driver had a fluro yellow shirt and the 4WD is an older model.
I am hopeless.
I am really curious as to how this line of cars may have changed position further up the road.

Still want to show us your thumbnail shots?

What lengths we WS'ers will go to. I gotta see this! Pics pweeeze?? :floorlaugh:

I'll wait until my other half gets home this evening to take a pic. I was also tempted to contact a police friend we had drinks with yesterday (he is a crazy mad car buff)........his currently in QLD so I might run the scenario by him ... looking at the car and considering you can lengthen the boot the centre of gravity may not let you see the full gravity of the weight in the boot, therefore the weight might be spread more evenly rather than in a small place (hope that makes some sort of sense).

OK I tackled the mutt. Good dog!

Leave the pic as a thumbnail and it is actually clearer rather than distorted.
Because the vehicle is in motion and it's a screenshot of a vid everything is lengthened.
KISS method.
(Keep it simple stupid)

Attachments

• IMG_1619.JPG
    IMG_1619.JPG
    31.7 KB · Views: 47
OK I tackled the mutt. Good dog!

Leave the pic as a thumbnail and it is actually clearer rather than distorted.
Because the vehicle is in motion and it's a screenshot of a vid everything is lengthened.
KISS method.
(Keep it simple stupid)

Wow. That's weird! What do you see? I see a storm trooper in the back!!

Jetstar don't offer FCL seats they have business class and premium economy. QF being your full service carrier would have FCL seats albeit on very few flights. I'm on girl who has been working at MEL Airport for 38 years. We also have a Jetstar Pilot staying with us so when he gets back I can also verify with him. Also the Jetstar seat plan shows 1E and 1F I think their seats were 1D and 1F which would sound like QF. Vietnam is as cheap as chips, why spend a heap on the airfare.

Pretty sure boarding pass says codeshare on first boarding pass and second boarding pass says business.
That's why I'm assuming he's travelling this way.
His pnr is visible you Cld check haha.

I'd certainly class the vehicle below as a truck. A white truck. This is the same vehicle seen in the recent CCTV footage of Karen's Mercedes.

And just what is that thing on the back?? Is it a digger of some description?

IELvozO.jpg

Vasko's vehicle, when seen by ACA, was definitely a 4WD.

15yiuqh.jpg

http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...tevski-ipad-google-search-blood-melbourne-mum

And it sounds as though the bogged vehicle was definitely an Aussie truck. BBM

“I thought it was rather strange ... you’d go down there in a 4WD, you wouldn’t go down there in a car and you certainly wouldn’t go down in a truck.
“I had a conversation with one of them. (He) had that half-shaved, goatee sort of look.”
Dean said he wondered if his sighting was connected to Ms Ristevski’s case and contacted Crime Stoppers in August, two months after the Melbourne mother disappeared.
“I was absolutely convinced that what I saw was unusual and could be related to Karen Ristevski,” Dean said.

http://www.news.com.au/news/mystery...t/news-story/f88756de58fb638dab11ce6f9106997f

I'd certainly class the vehicle below as a truck. A white truck. This is the same vehicle seen in the recent CCTV footage of Karen's Mercedes.

IELvozO.jpg

Looks to me, like a 'Cat Mini Excavator.' This did spark my curiosity, as a grave would have needed to be dug.
I haven't observed the surrounding environment where KR was found and thought whether an excavator would have been needed. However, maybe a shovel would have been enough. The guy driving looks to be on the job, and maybe the other cars are lagging behind as the white truck is carrying an extra mass behind it.

Did anyone pay attention to how slow the Black Benz was travelling and behind the other cars. Travelling with caution?

Looks to me, like a 'Cat Mini Excavator.' This did spark my curiosity, as a grave would have needed to be dug.
I haven't observed the surrounding environment where KR was found and thought whether an excavator would have been needed. However, maybe a shovel would have been enough. The guy driving looks to be on the job, and maybe the other cars are lagging behind as the white truck is carrying an extra mass behind it.

Did anyone pay attention to how slow the Black Benz was travelling and behind the other cars. Travelling with caution?

Yes. That was the first thing I noticed. Perhaps not wanting to draw attention to oneself!

IELvozO.jpg

He urged the owners of the other cars captured in the footage, the most distinctive being a white Ford Ranger ute towing an excavator on a trailer, to come forward.
"We're hoping that the person who owns that vehicle will recognise it and contact us," he said.
While the footage was taken a year ago and memories have faded since then, Inspector Day said there may have been some interaction between the cars which stood out.
"They could have overtaken it, they could have seen something unusual. We just don't know," he said.
http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/k...provide-key-breakthrough-20170615-gws73c.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3