Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In August last year, Mr Ristevski gave a rare media interview during which he attempted to refute suggestions his wife had fled because of financial pressure.

Her Broadmeadows boutique Bella Bleu had closed in February last year, caveats had been placed on the family home by lenders and Borce had sought funding from a notorious Melbourne loan shark on at least two occasions.

But he refused to reveal what had caused his wife of 25 years to leave, never to return.

In the same link Vasko opinion is quoted as
Mrs Ristevski brother-in-law, Vasko Ristevski, 56, claimed the missing mother had fled overseas on a fake passport and defended his brother Borce.

He told the Herald Sun "a lot of husbands" kill their wives "but no way is Borce capable of that".

"I don't think she will come back, I reckon she's gone for good," he said.

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/k...y-that-gripped-melbourne-20170220-guh7mq.html
"A lot of husbands kill their wives", boy oh boy, that's one for-the-ages!

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Bella Bleu Made With Love Bridal Collection is handcrafted in Australia.
According to this article, it appears that Karen's bridal gowns were sold overseas as well...

Sorry...I'm having trouble posting the link...Will try again later.

Yes. The collection is called Made With Love Bridal, and apparently operates out of a residential address in Varsity Lakes, Qld. It is an online collection, with fittings available in 3 of our major cities.

I am not sure that this is related to Karen's Bella Bleu? From memory, when we researched this before, there is a wedding shop called Bella Bleu in the US (in Illinois) and they sold the Made With Love Bridal collection, which is made in Australia ... by someone.

I think Karen's clothing was all made overseas?

I've never looked into Tinda, I'd prefer not to look him up, I'll loose my dinner.
I really doubt he's there, he would've had the woman before Karen was murdered. IMO.
Geezus......could you imagine a WS member looking for love on Tinder.....TV likes, serial killer sunday, mind control monday CI investigation channel, wives with knives wednesday and were talking about my kitchen rules. Body farms, maggots and the list goes onnnnnn.......

Geezus......could you imagine a WS member looking for love on Tinder.....TV likes, serial killer sunday, mind control monday CI investigation channel, wives with knives wednesday and were talking about my kitchen rules. Body farms, maggots and the list goes onnnnnn.......

Well that's my profile right there. something wrong with that emerites?

H'mm, found the names I was looking for back in thread 3, post #22, requires more investigation, LJ and NM 🤔

H'mm, found the names I was looking for back in thread 3, post #22, requires more investigation, LJ and NM ��

Just bringing that post forward for you, Itsapuzzle. :)

08-12-2016, 05:39 PM #22
Bohemian

Yes, VR did/does(?) own a boat.

Article available on 7 day free trial:

Bringing Melburnians down to their river
Publication: The Age
Issue Date: Monday, February 7, 2000
Page: Page 29

'The sleek river boat is now proudly owned by Mr Lou Jovanovski and Mr Vasko Ristevski, partners in the Rivers Group.'

https://www.newspapers.com/newspage/123604657/

Just bringing that post forward for you, Itsapuzzle. :)
Thanks South Aussie ..... h'mm, goodness gracious me, looking at the connections that lead from LJs ex-business partner, NM, err, other than VR, leads to notorious loan shark TK ..... um, this may be a whole new ball game 🤔

Thanks South Aussie ..... h'mm, goodness gracious me, looking at the connections that lead from LJs ex-business partner, NM, err, other than VR, leads to notorious loan shark TK ..... um, this may be a whole new ball game [emoji848]

Wowee! Some very shady connections there indeed. Lots of failed businesses and illegal activity in VR's circle at least. LJ is/was tight with the Mokbels! Gees!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wowee! Some very shady connections there indeed. Lots of failed businesses and illegal activity in VR's circle at least. LJ is/was tight with the Mokbels! Gees!

Wowee indeed, Westside_Sleuth ..... I wouldn't particularly want to have a falling out with those guys, err, or upset them even a little ..... MOO 🙄

There's one image from the funeral that gave me chills. The one with the tall man leaning over BR and speaking into his ear. It has always reminded me of something out of underworld. He may just be a friend of course, offering condolences, but it had a creepy/shady vibe to me.

Is anyone familiar with this guy? Don't mention names- just curious if he is a known person.

Obviously MOO!

There's been some great sleuthing going on. Thanks everyone.
Insanity, I agree.
Loads wonderful sleuthers producing great new info.
Thanks all concerned:happydance:

There's one image from the funeral that gave me chills. The one with the tall man leaning over BR and speaking into his ear. It has always reminded me of something out of underworld. He may just be a friend of course, offering condolences, but it had a creepy/shady vibe to me.

Is anyone familiar with this guy? Don't mention names- just curious if he is a known person.

Obviously MOO!

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• 93b56c64efc044baf17d7952e196373a.jpg
    93b56c64efc044baf17d7952e196373a.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 183
  • 32bdf97b3015600bfc49d0c2ca29ac61.jpg
    32bdf97b3015600bfc49d0c2ca29ac61.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 47
  • ea2a9abaeb6cd79e95424d0f36747761.jpg