Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Suspicious,
I have the Websleuths no. and name, and will check with Mods if can send here.
If not, I'll send you a private message.
You can put the link up to the case thread

I've PMed you mine Suspicious, which is different to Tmar's, which sounds fascinating also!

CalliopeGG,
I've contacted Mods, if permitted to post details, of case I referred to, here.
It was a websleuths thread.

After the reporter asked Borce 'did you kill Karen' BR & SR walk away but THAT reporter follows them continuously asking them questions. Oh I'd love to know what he persisted with and the reactions we couldn't see.

The blinking, rapid eye movements and facial expressions were gold. As Judge Judy says the redness that creeps over a liars neck and face is a dead giveaway.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=o7-iwnvy8eM

Good to watch this again TGY. BR's face becomes increasingly red as Patricia speaks - particularly as she answers the question "do you know anyone who would want to harm Karen,", then he looks beetroot red as the reporter asks THAT question. Looks like he's about to blow his top.

After the reporter asked Borce 'did you kill Karen' BR & SR walk away but THAT reporter follows them continuously asking them questions. Oh I'd love to know what he persisted with and the reactions we couldn't see.

The blinking, rapid eye movements and facial expressions were gold. As Judge Judy says the redness that creeps over a liars neck and face is a dead giveaway.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=o7-iwnvy8eM

IF I remember well, the aunt said something about "all about Karen now" and no occasion to ask inappropriate questions. Indeed I did find exactly that a inappropriate statement. BR barely wouldn't have confessed to the (possible) truth at this time but the question of the journalist didn't need auntie's defense of the "poor" husband. The journalist's question was meant to be "all about Karen" and the perpetrator, IMO.

It's sad the cyclist who found Karen has been affected.

I wish I had got off my bike and had a look around, but then I don't know how I would have reacted if I had found her.'

Mr Flannery handed his diary into police and told officers about the smell which was documented in a number of entries over a few weeks.

'They checked the diary and asked me to describe the smell.
'But I guess because in my mind I thought it was an animal carcass and because I have never smelt a decomposing human body before I can't describe it any other way.'
Since Ms Ristevski's body was found there has been an 'eerie' feeling in the area Mr Flannery said.
'I have only been down there on my bike once since and I kept looking over my shoulder thinking someone was there or watching me – but I didn't see anything.
'I guess it is going to take a while to get back to normal.'

The fallen tree trunks (pictured) where Ms Ristevski's body was hidden under were so big it was not possible to see her body unless you were standing directly above them

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...posed-body-Karen-Ristevski.html#ixzz4mzv43fS7
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

It's a shame but I just found something in German so very suitable to this pronunciation errors. Don't know if you would understand:

DKinnert.jpg

Glühwein means a hot alcoholic beverage (drank always at Christmas Markets)
heif means heiß (hot) (but not sayable with burned tongue)
Funge means Zunge (tongue) (but not sayable with burned tongue)

When I found it on Twitter it had nothing to do with our Macedonian BR of course. But used was also a "F" for not sayable "S".

It's sad the cyclist who found Karen has been affected.

I wish I had got off my bike and had a look around, but then I don't know how I would have reacted if I had found her.'

Mr Flannery handed his diary into police and told officers about the smell which was documented in a number of entries over a few weeks.

'They checked the diary and asked me to describe the smell.
'But I guess because in my mind I thought it was an animal carcass and because I have never smelt a decomposing human body before I can't describe it any other way.'
Since Ms Ristevski's body was found there has been an 'eerie' feeling in the area Mr Flannery said.
'I have only been down there on my bike once since and I kept looking over my shoulder thinking someone was there or watching me – but I didn't see anything.
'I guess it is going to take a while to get back to normal.'

The fallen tree trunks (pictured) where Ms Ristevski's body was hidden under were so big it was not possible to see her body unless you were standing directly above them

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...posed-body-Karen-Ristevski.html#ixzz4mzv43fS7
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Was it a cyclist that found Karen's remains? I remember reading both "jogger" and "bush walker".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is this a photo of a daughter who thinks:
a) her mother has disappeared or been kidnapped
b) her mother met with an unfortunate accident at home, which the family are working together to cover up
c) unsure whether her father was responsible
d) sure her father was responsible
e) other.. and what would that be?
attachment.php

Could that be an engagement ring.
Could this trip overseas be a honeymoon?

The fight was over money....weddings cost MONEY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jayc