Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sarah's boyfriend Alan was one of the pallbearers at the funeral. Her dear friend KT was whom she fled to Vietnam with, I'm assuming some sort of birthday gift for herself as it was close to her bmsirthdate.
So actually her boyfriend is here, presumably.
V

So, her boyfriend is not Vietnamese and she fled with a female friend? Was the female friend Vietnamese?

Sarah's boyfriend Alan was one of the pallbearers at the funeral. Her dear friend KT was whom she fled to Vietnam with, I'm assuming some sort of birthday gift for herself as it was close to her birthdate.
So actually her boyfriend is here, presumably.
Thanks moreinfo ..... completely interesting 🤔 .... have always found BF to be looking, err, rather sheepish .... name starts with A, hmm, oh boy ...... plot thickens, and may I say MOO 🙂

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

V

So, her boyfriend is not Vietnamese and she fled with a female friend? Was the female friend Vietnamese?
I'm assuming he's from Chinese decent as he speaks English and Chinese mandarin. Her male travel friend I believe is Vietnamese as he was waiting to meet up with his parents in Vietnam and surname is Vietnamese too.

V

Maybe do some sleuthing to find out as we are not allowed to mention names of family and friends unless named as POI's.

Not if his lawyer is any good. Everyone deserves the right to prove their innocence, but if you actually did do it, big mistake. I don't think it did GBC any favours. Do you?

There was a huge case here recently where everybody, I mean EVERYBODY knew the guy did it, but he had a great lawyer (who committed suicide afterwards actually) and he got away with it. He did NOT take the stand. The defence was all over the police evidence, which reminds me to be patient and let them build a robust case in this instance.

CalliopeGG.
I also followed the case you mentioned. What a shocking verdict. :thinking:
We must therefore be very wary, if/when this case goes to trial as BR's Barrister has a great reputation.

What was horrid, we learnt, from that case, if the suspect dies during their Appeal, their record, in the case, is scrubbed. Even if suspect, commits suicide !!!
I think his girlfriend was to receive stacks of money from his 'sporting contract'.
Decided to stop following, as the 'crook seemed to be winning', even when NOT around.

What about the South African, van Breda murders?
??? loads money buys great representation.
Wonder how that will go. :jail: Certainly hope, not another shock.

We were discussing clothing earlier in the thread.
Finally found this article again

IT HAS taken thousands of hours for investigators not to find Karen Ristevski.
After a walker stumbled over human remains near a track in the slopes of Mt Macedon on Monday it will take a few more hours to prove forensically that bones, hair and rotten clothes belong to the missing Avondale Heights wife and mother.
Or not. .:thinking:

Andrew Rule: It seems evil has turned up in idyllic Mt Macedon
February 20, 2017
http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...n/news-story/c498a41bdb4c62888cb825637a0d1c6c

Don't forget to include LINKS when posting images per copyright rules.

Thank you ;)

CalliopeGG.
I also followed the case you mentioned. What a shocking verdict. :thinking:
We must therefore be very wary, if/when this case goes to trial as BR's Barrister has a great reputation.

What was horrid, we learnt, from that case, if the suspect dies during their Appeal, their record, in the case, is scrubbed. Even if suspect, commits suicide !!!
I think his girlfriend was to receive stacks of money from his 'sporting contract'.
Decided to stop following, as the 'crook seemed to be winning', even when NOT around.

What about the South African, van Breda murders?
??? loads money buys great representation.
Wonder how that will go. :jail: Certainly hope, not another shock.

Are you allowed to mention this case, now i am curious to read about this case.. thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you allowed to mention this case, now i am curious to read about this case.. thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've PMed you mine Suspicious, which is different to Tmar's, which sounds fascinating also!

We were discussing clothing earlier in the thread.
Finally found this article again

IT HAS taken thousands of hours for investigators not to find Karen Ristevski.
After a walker stumbled over human remains near a track in the slopes of Mt Macedon on Monday it will take a few more hours to prove forensically that bones, hair and rotten clothes belong to the missing Avondale Heights wife and mother.
Or not. .:thinking:

Andrew Rule: It seems evil has turned up in idyllic Mt Macedon
February 20, 2017
http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...n/news-story/c498a41bdb4c62888cb825637a0d1c6c

Ahhhh, thank you soso, you're soso good. It DOES say rotten clothing. Is Andrew Rule using artistic license here though? It's quite a descriptive article.

Do you fink he will take the stand as GBC did.:D
I will never forget GBC saying "I object" to the prosecutors question.:hilarious:
Actually soso I really hope he does take the stand. For one thing I'd like to finally hear him say something, ANYTHING and hopefully if he does he will damage his own case. Can you imagine what he will say.....

"Anyways, that's enough about Karen, let's talk finances which as always are peachy." (all just my fertile imagination at this point)

Just another theory to toss in the mix ..... what if it's not BR driving car in cctv, what if it's SRs BF or friend, and VR and BR in another unknown car .... just something that crosses my mind now and again 🤔

Just another theory to toss in the mix ..... what if it's not BR driving car in cctv, what if it's SRs BF or friend, and VR and BR in another unknown car .... just something that crosses my mind now and again ��

That crosses my mind as well Itsa.
Another car, another driver.
The coupe was on the road by 10:30 and something prompted Borce to give the time Karen left the house as 10:00am.
He must have known there would be cctv.

This lone man standing outside the car. I wonder if the witness was able to see if there was someone in the drivers seat?

I have also wondered about who is driving what. If only we knew what time KR was expected at work with the $850 (I'm thinking this is the float for the store). Did BR and KR have an argument about the money and Borce took it stating that he needed to urgently pay "the loan shark" and headed off in his car. Then Karen followed him in the Benz meeting up at Diggers Rest and things escalated from there.
MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member