Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
(BBM)
Wasn't there a search in the north of Victoria of a property that the Ristevskis had some connection to? Up by the NSW border? Was that before 27 August? Might have got people thinking beyond Gisborne, Mt Macedon would have been roughly on the way I think.

The Barmah search. I am a bit confused by that one JLZ.
Seems it was said to be the week before.

Reports the police are searching Barmah National Park seem to be unfounded.
Channel 7 reported last week police had searched bushland along the Murray River at Barmah National Park where the family are believed to have holidayed are unfounded.
However police will not confirm this and according to Barmah CFA Captain Murray Blair the park has been flooded for 3 weeks. It's inaccessible he said.

Riverine Herald
Barmah Search Mystery
29 August 2016
https://www.pressreader.com/australia/the-riverine-herald/20160829/282084866230011

No need to be careful 'cause you didn't do anything wrong, we're family and we're going to get Karen's murderer together. :toast:

You rescued your doggie which is such a sweet thing & I love you for that. Is that him/her on your avatar? Beautiful! My granddoggie (DD's blue staffy 12yrs) had breast cancer-operations-chemo and we saved her but on the other side of the ops she came out with kidney failure and irritable bowel syndrome. Now she can only eat sweet potatoes and boiled chicken. It's ongoing but aren't they worth it! Luckily she's insured because the bill would've been up near $40,000.

I'm hearing you TGY/Tmar.....I too would do anything for my animals over the years. I took pet health insurance over mine. Fortunately we have the best vet in the world who isn't in it for the $$$. Bless your beautiful grand staffy.

I wonder if there has been ongoing surveillance of the area? He could pop down at any time to dispose of items, after the initial search.

From memory they did a sweep of the river behind their house. The drop to the river from Oakley is quite steep, far too risky during the day to dispose of any items. It would also be quite difficult to navigate at night. I drive past every other day - poor old BR wouldn't have a chance.

Alluding to the Sharon Edwards case again: I found it interesting that John's yard was dug up after his arrest. I would have thought that way before then there would have been enough evidence to justify a warrant to do the digging. Is it possible Karen's bag, purse and phone are somewhere very obvious, perhaps buried in the Avondale Heights yard, and police can't get a warrant?

I found it really hard to hear, but I think it was confirmed that there were about 200 of those cars in Victoria, of which 20 remained to check, but . . . this was unclear . . . I think Day was saying that of the 180 or so that had been identified, they hadn't necessarily all been excluded as the car at Diggers Rest, and he wasn't going to say how many had been excluded.

The news reports of this latest car at Mt Macedon, some are saying a black Mercedes, others are saying a car similar to the Ristevski black Mercedes. I'm wondering whether the witness was even positive that it was a Mercedes or just a similar-looking black sports car. We don't even know whether it was on the right day. I think that there's a fair chance that this wasn't Karen's car.

. . . It would be so irritating to Borce, "You can't even get your facts right!"--I can just see him longing to tell us all off, and for our information he was in a white 4WD!

Tim Day was pointing out that at the witness appeal one month prior (Diggers) he had said less than 20 cars to be checked.
I assumed that meant 180+ had been eliminated.
He said that police are continuing to work through that and he is not in a position at this time to say whether all of those less than 20 cars have been eliminated.

Probably would not be a good tactic at this point to say yes we have eliminate all the less than 20 cars - bar one.
Just another one of those thing he could not go into.
imo

Trust me I'm hangin' tiddies.

"Perform your act" sounds like a death defying leap on a high wire.....NUDE!
:floorlaugh:

Karen is any one of us. A mother, wife, sister, a struggler. Mrs suburbia like you and me and her death is NOT going to be swept under anyone's filthy carpet.
I want justice for this woman.

Your photos are gold! I'll be interested in what you put up if there is an arrest! Are nude selfies allowed here?

78bfd9189540b2d52dfd210d26d8b84f.jpg ??????...:giggle::hot::woohoo::naughty: ...

I think it's getting close to 'somefink'.

Would our cops go to his place of employment for the arrest? (ouch!)
Wait till he arrives home then swoop? (Hi honey I'm home :D)
Call him in for 'friendly' chat at the local cop-shop?

Or would his wigs call the shots when & where?

Was Baden-Clay arrested at work or at the cop-shop? My memory fails me.

I think it's getting close to 'somefink'.

Would our cops go to his place of employment for the arrest? (ouch!)
Wait till he arrives home then swoop? (Hi honey I'm home :D)
Call him in for 'friendly' chat at the local cop-shop?

Or would his wigs call the shots when & where?

Was Baden-Clay arrested at work or at the cop-shop? My memory fails me.

At that lone man - office wasn't it.:D

At that lone man - office wasn't it.:D

Yes it was at work. I'm feeling it's going to be soon, say within the next two weeks. I hope I'm right.

It is understood Mr Baden-Clay was arrested at his real estate office about 3pm.

It's so sad his 3 little daughters were taken to the police station where Allison' parents travelled from the Gold Coast to collect them. Poor little darlings.

Damn these *advertiser censored* wife murderers.
http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/queensland/gerard-badenclay-charged-with-murder-20120613-209z7.html

Hi everyone still reading along - great reading thank you. I think we are close

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi everyone still reading along - great reading thank you. I think we are close

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BBM Yep, I think they've got him, too.

The CCTV leaving the house
The pings all along the way
The CCTV along the way
The witness sightings at relevant times
The soil on his shovel from the Mount Macedon area
The fact that Karen's car was not taken by a stranger, because it was in his possession after the pings/sightings/CCTV
The discounting of the car being any other drivable Merc in the area
Probable motive (financial/divorce)
And ..... whatever myriad of things that we don't know about.

I think it will be up to Mr/Ms Prosecutor now, or very soon, to weigh up all the evidence and say if it is a go.

Alluding to the Sharon Edwards case again: I found it interesting that John's yard was dug up after his arrest. I would have thought that way before then there would have been enough evidence to justify a warrant to do the digging. Is it possible Karen's bag, purse and phone are somewhere very obvious, perhaps buried in the Avondale Heights yard, and police can't get a warrant?

It is possible that the police have already dug wherever they wanted to dig around the house, and we just don't know about it. Remembering that soil on the shovel was part from the area of their home, and part from the Gisborne/Mount Macedon area, I would think that would give them enough cause for a search warrant, if they wanted one.

The Herald Sun reports that testing revealed two distinct soil types. The first matches soil found near the Avondale Heights home Ms Ristevski shared with husband, Borce, while the other matched soil found in the Gisborne - Macedon area, where her decomposing body was found on Monday.
https://au.news.yahoo.com/vic/a/344...-reportedly-seized-from-ristevski-home/#page1

It is possible that the police have already dug wherever they wanted to dig around the house, and we just don't know about it. Remembering that soil on the shovel was part from the area of their home, and part from the Gisborne/Mount Macedon area, I would think that would give them enough cause for a search warrant, if they wanted one.

Yes, I was assuming that too, but I would also have thought that the Edwards property had been comprehensively searched before the arrest.

No need to be careful 'cause you didn't do anything wrong, we're family and we're going to get Karen's murderer together. :toast:

You rescued your doggie which is such a sweet thing & I love you for that. Is that him/her on your avatar? Beautiful! My granddoggie (DD's blue staffy 12yrs) had breast cancer-operations-chemo and we saved her but on the other side of the ops she came out with kidney failure and irritable bowel syndrome. Now she can only eat sweet potatoes and boiled chicken. It's ongoing but aren't they worth it! Luckily she's insured because the bill would've been up near $40,000.

Following is "off topic', and if Mods need to remove, I'll reply personally.

Great to meet another 'dog lover'. GalliopeGG, changed her avatar a couple of days ago, and joined us, 'animal lovers' !!!!
It is so sad to hear about your poor Staffy.
Keep it up....Staffy is so lucky to be in your family.
Good, you have Insurance....their care can be costly, but money is not even an issue, with the love we receive, from them.

Websleuths kindly donated the avatar, following my request. Yep, Websleuths is a 'friendly place', even helping with basics
I am not as talented as yourself, with your continual lovely, smart pics. Love the one, 'piddles on the pants'.
You'll have to 'give lessons' I'm sure there will be a line, teaching your 'quick wit'.
Keeps humour here, while sharing ideas, on our sad topics.

My avatar looks similar, to my little Lizzie. She is fretting, having lost her 2 best friends, Sampson and Delilah, miniature poodles.
She pulls at the lead, to return to the car, and home, looking for her deceased 'mates'.
Soon I'll get a pup, so she has a companion.....I'll wait awhile, as will spend too much time with 'newbie' during this time.

Thanks for being polite, and not 'correcting me', (who corrected you! !!!!!!)
ie "Daly" .... "Day". So your the ONE WITH MANNERS and I am the fool.
Being 'smart', backfired on me.

I'll now 'stand in the corner'.

Is it absolutely known that Sarah is in Vietnam?

It was absolutely known she was boarding a plane to Vietnam, at the time we posted about it ... several weeks ago. Who knows where she is right now.

Well, now I feel silly.
Thank you.

:happydance::happydance: WELCOME
LaptopSquirrel.
Great idea... We still ?? haven't located 'missing items' (that we have been told).
They COULD be there, even AFTER searching, or perhaps found there and 'we are not told'

Don't feel silly. A good contribution, and if 'down the track', we hear, items were found there,we will 'pat you on the back'.

I recently made a 'fool' of myself, and these great Sleuthers are full of support.
I am waiting for another idea from you soon. Keep it up.

The very end of the police appeal.

Martin King is Vasko a POI?
TD: I wont be running a commentary.
Martin brings up the chance meeting with Vasko and his female companion.
TD: ............... we are certainly not here to demonise anybody. hmmm

https://www.triplem.com.au/news/nat...-breakthrough?station=sydney&geoRedirect=true

But Vasko Ristevski told The Weekend Australian to ask Detective Senior Constable Tim Ryan why he visited the bushlands. The officer would not comment yesterday.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...e/news-story/aba08400564ad6bb6eae02b43f381e21

I really want to know why Vasko visited the site in the days leading to one year of Karen having gone missing.
I guess I am thinking about all the discussion as to why 20 Feb 2017 was given as date of death at the funeral.

Is it Tim Day in the ACA clip that is briefing the SES crew?

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/national/new-witness-in-ristevski-murder-case/ar-BBEm55T

Wild horses couldn't keep me away. Count me in.

:loveyou::happydance::happydance:
Great.
Also the 'inter state ones', who are so helpful.
Perhaps 'hire' a bus between them. I guess during trip here, their antics on board, may have them forget where they are going.

I do hope at trial, no one is in the nude, (this is ONLY for arrest), but I think 'piggy socks will be a pass

The very end of the police appeal.

Martin King is Vasko a POI?
TD: I wont be running a commentary.
Martin brings up the chance meeting with Vasko and his female companion.
TD: ............... we are certainly not here to demonise anybody. hmmm

https://www.triplem.com.au/news/nat...-breakthrough?station=sydney&geoRedirect=true

But Vasko Ristevski told The Weekend Australian to ask Detective Senior Constable Tim Ryan why he visited the bushlands. The officer would not comment yesterday.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...e/news-story/aba08400564ad6bb6eae02b43f381e21

I really want to know why Vasko visited the site in the days leading to one year of Karen having gone missing.
I guess I am thinking about all the discussion as to why 20 Feb 2017 was given as date of death at the funeral.

Is it Tim Day in the ACA clip that is briefing the SES crew?

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/national/new-witness-in-ristevski-murder-case/ar-BBEm55T
But did ACA actually say that Vasko's visit had been filmed just around the time the episode went to air? I wondered whether it had happened earlier and ACA took advantage of the upcoming anniversary to make a bit more of a story. Maybe Vasko checked with police way back as to whether it was OK for him to visit the site and that's what he meant by referring reporters to Tim ?Ryan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro