Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks!
Wow just 40 metres away , so close. Wonder if a search was conducted around the area in August. And if so do the search squad recall passing by Karen's dumping ground. Was it empty at that time , was her body sitting out at the burnt out restaurant , were the brothers prepping the site first, then found the opportunity to discreetly or not so discreetly transfer her body across in December? Is that when the other dude saw the brothers bogged around there.

Thanks, sosocurious and moreinfo.
Isn't VR associated with 'gardening' (fertilizer containers) or am I muddled with my memory? :blushing:
If connected, make, batch nos, expiry may be traced to 'purchase'.
If empty, BEFORE dropped off, ?? used to carry items for disposal.

Borce has more ABN's than I've had hot breakfasts!!
Yes Ozazure, what's that all about! I just saw one in NSW with BRs name .... um, it all looks a bit sus to me - I don't know anything about business, but what would be reason for all these ABNs and trade names ..... tax, criminal activity [emoji848] ...... legit? Anyone know, would be indebted [emoji4]

http://abr.business.gov.au/SearchByAbnHistory.aspx?abn=74644866921

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

I would guess that by the time of Borce's second interview (was that 9 or 11 days after Karen disappeared?) they would have known exactly where his phone and Karen's phone pinged on that day, and the day before. Every spot along the way ... and when. And that is likely why Borce revealed that he forgot he went for a drive that day.

I think he probably clammed up and refused to 'help' any further once they told him that Karen's phone pinged out that way, too.

They probably had a very good idea much earlier than that. But it may have taken a day or two to form a flow chart of the route the phones took, as the relevant telco(s) may have had to interrogate their own towers and ones belonging to other providers as well.

They certainly knew a long, long time before they released that info to the public, in August. And they probably released that info to put more pressure on Borce and gain more public information, through Crime Stoppers and other sources, about potential witnesses to Borce's movements on that day.

Day 1 - Wed 29th - Karen disappears.
Day 2 - Thus 30 th - Missing Person report ....who?
Day 3 - Fri 1 July - Is this when Borce and Sarah confirmed Karen was missing?
Day 4 - Sat 2 July - Borce and Sarah's appeal out front Avondale Police Station .....
Day 5 - Sun 3 July -
and - Around this time Sarah contacted Missing Person Advocacy service.
Day 6 - Mon 4 July - Sarah 3AW interview she then went silent, presumably because police had tunnel vision.
Day 7 - Tues 5 July
Day 8 - Wed 6 July
Day 9 - Thus 7 July
Day 10 - Fri 8 July - Borce interviewed by police and clammed up.
Day 11 - Sat 9 July -
Day 12 - Sun 10 July
Day 13 - Mon 11 July - Crime Command - Missing Persons take over the lead.

Gotta be thinking house sweep, phones, i pad, shovels and car seizures happened days before Boris's shut down interview. Much closer to Sarah's becoming silent.
imo

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/ti...20-guh1sc.html
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/law...27de02891661b0
http://www.9news.com.au/national/201...nce-sent-to-us

Yes Ozazure, what's that all about! I just saw one in NSW with BRs name .... um, it all looks a bit sus to me - I don't know anything about business, but what would be reason for all these ABNs and trade names ..... tax, criminal activity [emoji848] ...... legit? Anyone know, would be indebted [emoji4]

Bizarre - so he was partner in a Muay Thai (mixed martial arts) gym in Bankstown in Sydney....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A resident who lives near the Ristevski family's Oakley Drive home recently gave Victoria Police CCTV footage that was taken from a camera positioned outside her house, the Herald Sun reported.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/a/3256309...r-resembling-missing-melbourne-mothers/#page1
September 8, 2016,

Seems odd that neighbours would have sat on cctv for months given a woman in their area has vanished and police had done door knocks in the early days.

imo

Bizarre - so he was partner in a Muay Thai (mixed martial arts) gym in Bankstown in Sydney....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is Boris an Australia Citizen?
I mean has he gone through the ceremony?

Is Boris an Australia Citizen:thumb:?
I mean has he gone through the ceremony?

If he isn't, he really ought to think seriously about having that done, smartly, otherwise he will be skipped back to Skopje after he's served his sentence......:thumb:

Is it certain that the various ABNs are for our persons of interest? It seems Ristevski is quite a common name.

Is it certain that the various ABNs are for our persons of interest? It seems Ristevski is quite a common name.

NSW is not likely the Avondale Heights BR.
He might even be an Aussie Citizen.
jmo:D

Probably just putting his fingers in a lot of pies, hoping one will come off a winner. Thing is businesses cost money to maintain and need to be constantly worked on to realise success. I think BR has a record of non stick ability therefore not very compatible in business. Of course MOO.

Is this Our Borce?
There is a Bob (Borce) Ristevski from Sydney and he is linked to that Gym.
Just remember there are lots of Ristevskis . There's a whole bunch from Sydney , few connected to that Saso Ristevski underworld murder.

Yep definitely lots of Ristevskis around , the Sydney ones have got there own media headlines!!!

Drove to the local shops today and BRs father was in the garden on my way there, then sitting on his porch on the way back home. I kinda felt sorry for him. He looked broken and a million miles away.
Borce just end this and tell it like it is. Let those affected get on with it and grieve. You have hurt so many people and by not fessing up you are torturing your parents, your daughter, Karen's brother and everyone else that loved her. The media is all over this and your family is being dragged down too because you have silenced them and some are even tangled up in your lies.

Drove to the local shops today and BRs father was in the garden on my way there, then sitting on his porch on the way back home. I kinda felt sorry for him. He looked broken and a million miles away.
Borce just end this and tell it like it is. Let those affected get on with it and grieve. You have hurt so many people and by not fessing up you are torturing your parents, your daughter, Karen's brother and everyone else that loved her. The media is all over this and your family is being dragged down too because you have silenced them and some are even tangled up in your lies.

Very sad isn't it.

I think the ABN's are legit - VR has one as well. I honestly think that they see themselves as some sort of influential and staunch businessmen - which in fact its just lots of muddy pies and fingers (with a bit of smoke and mirrors shoved in for good measure) ... BR ones look legit. Can't see it as any Tax break to be honest when you don't earn enough money.
Interesting to know that not registered for GST - this means that you are earning under $75,000 (so no BAS)
So - if Karen had $850 in her bag - which apparently was the days takings - and it wasn't a good day.... it was more then the $75,000
but take out wages, tax, super, debtors, creditors, rent etc - the business was struggling ....
I can't imagine having a shop in a large shopping centre and have sales of under $75,000 PA though - I expect that over half of that would be rent in the shopping centre (based on $4000 per month).... then on top of that - live in a nice area, drive a sports car (albeit old with a faulty fuel gauge.... )
yeah... nope....
Time the truth comes out.

In what way? And how do you know? Not a very nice thing to say about the victim IMO.

"A willing horse is a term which is used to describe people who are sincere and committed workers and are ready to do all the work given to them. The term originated from earlier days when people used horses as their beasts of burden to carry loads".

I was actually complimenting Karen to be the real breadwinner & hardworker, reliable, day-in-day-out. I see that the initial argument was to have a sale, sell some stock quick smart & she didn't agree. 'Work harder-we need money-NOW.......darl'.

I respect Karen, the victim here, trust me, that's why I'm bloody well here.

Is this Our Borce?
There is a Bob (Borce) Ristevski from Sydney and he is linked to that Gym.
Just remember there are lots of Ristevskis . There's a whole bunch from Sydney , few connected to that Saso Ristevski underworld murder.
Good point, moreinfo, there could be a lot of Borce's scootin around the country creating ABNs [emoji848] ..... h'mm, I should heed Ron Iddles ABC motto that Pi Thoughts put up "assume nothing" ..... indebted .... thanks JLZ too, just saw your post too [emoji4]

I think the ABN's are legit - VR has one as well. I honestly think that they see themselves as some sort of influential and staunch businessmen - which in fact its just lots of muddy pies and fingers (with a bit of smoke and mirrors shoved in for good measure) ... BR ones look legit. Can't see it as any Tax break to be honest when you don't earn enough money.
Interesting to know that not registered for GST - this means that you are earning under $75,000 (so no BAS)
So - if Karen had $850 in her bag - which apparently was the days takings - and it wasn't a good day.... it was more then the $75,000
but take out wages, tax, super, debtors, creditors, rent etc - the business was struggling ....
I can't imagine having a shop in a large shopping centre and have sales of under $75,000 PA though - I expect that over half of that would be rent in the shopping centre (based on $4000 per month).... then on top of that - live in a nice area, drive a sports car (albeit old with a faulty fuel gauge.... )
yeah... nope....
Time the truth comes out.

:seeya: cads.
Just a thought that wouldn't include credit card sales? Could cash sales equate to the minority these days? :thinking:

they were/are all spread so thinly.... Karen appears to have confined herself to one venture only, I cannot find anywhere where she is connected to the racehorse shares, any other business shares, any thing of Mr and Mrs Borce Ristevski at all.

But Borce and Vlasko have smeared themselves into all sorts of dreary non groundbreaking run of the mill ordinary 3rd class struggling sorts of business, most of which seem to rely in some major way in retailing dodginess, either goods or services,, none of which are original or interesting. Stuff that starts up and runs itself into the ground, or fades away, the door and hinges rusting, or incomprehensibly sets itself alight.

businesses that wont get up and go, horses that wont get up and go, and a wife that wont get up and go.......... . a son that got up and went , but into the expensve la la land of drug addiction and it's corresponding cycle of rehab/addiction/rehab ... ......enough to make a man mighty cynical, really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne