Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
it is not impossible that both Borce and Vlasko got somehow into the sticky and permanently angry hands of the money lenders who hang around horsey people, usually focusing on the 'wannabe' section, the ones who buy in hoping to win, as opposed to the ones who want to splash surplus money around for the hell of it.

Once in the grip of this contingent, all rational thought diminishes, and only the fear and panic remain.. Murder then becomes a comfortable ambience to dwell in, with the promise of a payout and an end to the terror.

oooh I'll tell Vasko I have a bridge for sale. It's a nice bridge!!!

Doesn't seem to be enough time left in the time frame to schedule a four wheel tyre change . He would have had to find out if tyre place had her particular tyres in stock , sometimes they have to order them in. I wouldn't imagine you could just drive to a tyre store and have them changed immediately . They're always busy You would either have to wait around till they were available or return at an available time. Plus fitting 4 tyres would take around an hour or so including wheel balancing. That's just a guess regarding labour time of course.
Plus he would have to have a chunk of cash in hand to pay for it without there being a record . He wouldn't be able to pay for it on card , nor take out money from atm that day, too obvious .

The time frame that BR had to deal with any evidence is quite large. Karen was not reported missing for several days and we do not know when his house and cars were examined to my knowledge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder what BR has to say about the roller door. Was it already standing open before Karen went out? If not, did he find the door open afterwards? If not, would Karen have opened the door then pressed a button or something to shut it again and ducked out as it was closing? Did he hear any of this, as he was downstairs (?) and I would think the roller door would make some noise? If there was another exit, and he either did or didn't hear the roller door, did this give him an idea of which way Karen went out--onto the street or not?
The other exit is the gate at the rear of property which backs onto the walking track.
Maybe he couldn't say she exited from the rear of house because he's told police keys "aren't missing". We haven't been told if keys are missing, only been told her handbag and purse are missing.
I'm sure the back gate would have a lock and she'd need to unlock it to get out. It she used that gate she would probably have needed her set of keys which hold the key to that gate possibly . But, if keys aren't missing then she hasn't exited from the rear , so maybe that's why she exited from the garage , although that sounds stupid too. Isn't it easier to exit from the front door , no need to open and close a roller door.
Also interesting how the "keys" have never been mentioned if missing or not . The keys tells ALOT about whether she was expected to return whilst Borce was still home or not. Again if she didn't leave without her keys or Borces keys , why take her car for a drive knowing she would have no way back into the house, let alone, travel to work etc. I think a lot of his slip ups would come out based on whether keys have been reported as missing or not .

The time frame that BR had to deal with any evidence is quite large. Karen was not reported missing for several days and we do not know when his house and cars were examined to my knowledge.

I agree Oona. BR also misled police by stating he'd stayed home all day, on the day Karen went missing, so the Mercedes wouldn't have been as high on the agenda to investigate. Once they ruled out Karen going for a walk and received phone records with both their phones pinging along the Calder, the cars would have come under greater scrutiny.

image.jpg

So when locals found suspicious chemicals in bush and reported it in August, were these items taken from here then. Did we ever find out how far these items were to where Karen was found. I can't find links, this photo has come from herald sun but I've reached my weekly limit to view old articles .

I mean them always onto get rich quick schemes, but I also include them as part of the part owner of racehorses. Not all of them, some earn enough money to be able to pull it off, but they would have a lot more money if they were not addictive gamblers.

Maybe addiction runs in the family? AR is an addict, but to Meth and not sure about gambling? Perhaps the apple doesn't fall far from the tree after all. It was stated in MSM that BR & KR had a fight about money just before his wife disappeared, and it's anyone's guess as to what that was all about? And then i think at some stage BR goes on to deny financial troubles, yeah, right.
I think BR is all about making a quick buck in any get rich scheme he can dream up, but maybe all an epic fail so far?
So sad there has been no resolution or further information on this case to date, All IMO.

Plus he would have to have a chunk of cash in hand to pay for it without there being a record . He wouldn't be able to pay for it on card , nor take out money from atm that day, too obvious .

Hmm chunk of cash...$850 be about enough??? ;-)

The other exit is the gate at the rear of property which backs onto the walking track.
Maybe he couldn't say she exited from the rear of house because he's told police keys "aren't missing". We haven't been told if keys are missing, only been told her handbag and purse are missing.
I'm sure the back gate would have a lock and she'd need to unlock it to get out. It she used that gate she would probably have needed her set of keys which hold the key to that gate possibly . But, if keys aren't missing then she hasn't exited from the rear , so maybe that's why she exited from the garage , although that sounds stupid too. Isn't it easier to exit from the front door , no need to open and close a roller door.
Also interesting how the "keys" have never been mentioned if missing or not . The keys tells ALOT about whether she was expected to return whilst Borce was still home or not. Again if she didn't leave without her keys or Borces keys , why take her car for a drive knowing she would have no way back into the house, let alone, travel to work etc. I think a lot of his slip ups would come out based on whether keys have been reported as missing or not .
But the gate would be outside . . . you'd have to exit from the house before you got to the gate. Maybe there was an exit from the garage to a back yard and then the gate.

I was thinking that about the front door too, but some people habitually use the garage door rather than the front door, perhaps because the front door is kept locked and the garage is just the pushing of a button.

I don't think she went on that walk. I'd just like some more detail to BR's story.

'Her brother-in-law Vasko Ristevski said the missing mother may have fled overseas.

"I reckon she's run away … That's my feeling," he said.

"She's been going to America and Hong Kong each month for the past 10 years on business, and I'm told it's fairly easy to get a false passport. I don't think she will come back. I reckon she's gone for good."

Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...-disappearance-sent-to-us#uT1YQOGBeu9mCqR8.99

golly, Vlasko was quick off the mark with the theory of Karen running away, he'd even thought thru the logistics of the false passport , and all that entails....... whatta guy........... and , uniquely, he , so far , is still the only one with this quite detailed theory.. no one else has come even close to anything like it in concept and process... it's kind of like , sort of, like Vlasko has been mulling this idea over for quite a while.... he says it with a straight face, too..

It isn't quite the thing one immediately thinks of, when your sister in law is late back from a walk to 'clear her head', is it?..... not really. Everyone else was of the opinion that Karen was dedicated to her family, took arguments in her stride, had a daughter she adored left there at home, managed Borce quite well.... no one except Vlasko had even considered such a finely tuned explanation, consisting of a destination, a method of exit and entry and mode of travel......... just like that, off the top of his head!!!......

The only sensible thing he has said. BBM

hehe.... 'if your alive or dead'......I'd forgotten that little gem... .. .... :hand: it's hard not to laugh at some of the truly stupid stuff that accompanies these terrible terrible crimes.... ..

And lets not forget the classic, 'police have interviewed a 52 year old Avondale Heights man in regards to KRs disappearance'.VR 'oh no that's not my brother, that is someone else from Avondale Heights'. Mind Bogaling.

"the text was only four words long, but it was enough to convince Karen Ristevski's friends there was something seriously wrong: 'Have you seen mum?'

The message was sent by Sarah, Ristevski's only daughter, to close friend Sharryn Hili on June 30 last year, just a day after the Melbourne mother went missing.

Recalling the moment she got the text, Ms Hili told 9 News that she immediately called Sarah, but discovered the 21-year-old was 'too devastated to speak.'"
https://www.google.com.au/amp/www.d...text-sent-Karen-Ristevski-s-went-missing.html

So Sarah, no contact from your mum all day on 29 June. 30 June a half arsed message to your mums best friend "have you seen mum", however you were too distraught to talk. The comment is so casual for someone who is distraught at the same time!

Sorry , but, my "phone call" (not a message b/c I'd be hysterical that my mum hadn't come home the night before) would be along the lines..... "I'm trying to find my mum. Mum didn't come home last night, she hasn't answered any of my calls since yesterday and she hasn't called me. I'm scared something has happened, she didn't show up for work either. She's never done this before. Have you heard from her? Did she call you? Do you know where she may be? Can you help me and call her other friends too? I need to find my mum. I'm so worried and scared, please help me.

She was never worried enough in my opinion, didn't use the media outlets to help find her mum, b/c there was no use . She continued to live as she did from what I could see -attended parties in the first month of her mothers disappearance , heck she holidayed on her mums first year anniversary too.
All this seems to confirm my thoughts that she is acting very strange for someone that was supposed to be close to her mum.

I don't know if BR is a gambler. However, I will say, owning a bricks and mortar business these days is a gamble. He seemed to open businesses like I buy toilet paper. And from the sounds of it, any income was spent on flashy cars, international travel, expensive clothes etc. I drove past a similar merc the other day and it really struck me. It's such a statement. I guess it's old, but still, very flashy.

Also I don't have links, however I believe that at first Vasko didn't know what happened to Karen, his first interview he seemed worried and concerned, said this was out of character.

Second interview is where he said she fled on the fake passport.

I think BR put her somewhere else and then Vasko helped move her.

Jmo

View attachment 120507

So when locals found suspicious chemicals in bush and reported it in August, were these items taken from here then. Did we ever find out how far these items were to where Karen was found. I can't find links, this photo has come from herald sun but I've reached my weekly limit to view old articles .

Also ]in July, News photographer Jay Town was walking in bush on the side of Loch Rd, about 40m from where the body would be found, when he came across empty bottles of industrial strength fertiliser.
Feeling uneasy, he phoned police then, and spoke to detectives this week.

Fertiliser found on Loch Rd Mt Macedon in July, 2016 near where Karen Ristevski's body was found. Picture: Jay Town
Loch Road Mt Macedon July 2016.jpg

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/ka...y/news-story/e5140ff6f5cc1d49d115942a01e289ad

And lets not forget the classic, 'police have interviewed a 52 year old Avondale Heights man in regards to KRs disappearance'.VR 'oh no that's not my brother, that is someone else from Avondale Heights'. Mind Bogaling.

Oh my god I don't remember that one! Seriously? :facepalm:

Oh my god I don't remember that one! Seriously? :facepalm:

Victoria Police spokeswoman Acting Sergeant Melissa Seach confirmed Mr Ristevski had been interviewed after his wife’s disappearance.

“As part of the investigation, Karen’s house and the surrounding area has been searched,” Sgt Seach said.

“A 52-year-old Avondale Heights man was interviewed on Friday.”

Vic Ristevski, Borce’s brother, arrived at the family home this afternoon with some food and said he understood police had also interviewed another man, also from Avondale Heights, following Karen’s disappearance.

“It’s terrible...We are all shocked,” he said. “They have interviewed somebody else from Avondale Heights.”

But despite what Mr Ristevski said, Victoria Police said just one man had been interviewed after Mrs Ristevski’s disappearance at present.

Leonie Johnson, a Victoria Police spokeswoman, said: “Only one 52-year-old Avondale Heights man has been interviewed in relation to the investigation.”

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/leader/...i/news-story/74fc7cc627029a017ea3957f16733498

Also ]in July, News photographer Jay Town was walking in bush on the side of Loch Rd, about 40m from where the body would be found, when he came across empty bottles of industrial strength fertiliser.
Feeling uneasy, he phoned police then, and spoke to detectives this week.

Fertiliser found on Loch Rd Mt Macedon in July, 2016 near where Karen Ristevski's body was found. Picture: Jay Town
View attachment 120508

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/ka...y/news-story/e5140ff6f5cc1d49d115942a01e289ad
Thanks!
Wow just 40 metres away , so close. Wonder if a search was conducted around the area in August. And if so do the search squad recall passing by Karen's dumping ground. Was it empty at that time , was her body sitting out at the burnt out restaurant , were the brothers prepping the site first, then found the opportunity to discreetly or not so discreetly transfer her body across in December? Is that when the other dude saw the brothers bogged around there.

I agree Oona. BR also misled police by stating he'd stayed home all day, on the day Karen went missing, so the Mercedes wouldn't have been as high on the agenda to investigate. Once they ruled out Karen going for a walk and received phone records with both their phones pinging along the Calder, the cars would have come under greater scrutiny.

VICTORIA POLICE
30/06/2016 | Press release | Distributed by Public on 30/06/2016 19:39
Search For Karen Ristevski
http://www.publicnow.com/view/2D472...6C651EFF3637?2016-06-30-14:01:12+01:00-xxx615

Just over a full day before press release.

The ACA video - 2:25
Borce was interviewed last Friday. (8 July)
It is believed that police searched the house and seized his phone and are forensically testing the two family cars.

How long would it have taken to get the phone pings from Karens phone from the telco?

Wednesday - June 29: Karen Ristevski disappears from her Avondale Heights home about 10am after an argument with her husband, Borce.
Thursday - 30 June - Missing Person Report.
Saturday - 2 July - Borce and Sarah appeal.
Monday - 4 July - Karen's daughter, Sarah, makes a plea for public information about her mother's disappearance.
Friday - 8 July - Karen's husband Borce Ristevski is questioned by police over the disappearance.
Monday - 11 July - The Missing Persons Squad is called in amid fears of foul play.
Wednesday - 13 July - Actor Samuel Johnson makes a public plea for information about Karen's disappearance on behalf of the family.

Thursday 14 July at 10:56 snap appeal - Karen's aunt, Patricia, makes a public plea for information into her disappearance.

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/t...e-mother-karen-ristevski-20170220-guh1sc.html
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...i/news-story/a8030e9169fc34f67427de02891661b0
http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...vidence-in-ristevski-disappearance-sent-to-us

"the text was only four words long, but it was enough to convince Karen Ristevski's friends there was something seriously wrong: 'Have you seen mum?'

The message was sent by Sarah, Ristevski's only daughter, to close friend Sharryn Hili on June 30 last year, just a day after the Melbourne mother went missing.

Recalling the moment she got the text, Ms Hili told 9 News that she immediately called Sarah, but discovered the 21-year-old was 'too devastated to speak.'"
https://www.google.com.au/amp/www.d...text-sent-Karen-Ristevski-s-went-missing.html

So Sarah, no contact from your mum all day on 29 June. 30 June a half arsed message to your mums best friend "have you seen mum", however you were too distraught to talk. The comment is so casual for someone who is distraught at the same time!

Sorry , but, my "phone call" (not a message b/c I'd be hysterical that my mum hadn't come home the night before) would be along the lines..... "I'm trying to find my mum. Mum didn't come home last night, she hasn't answered any of my calls since yesterday and she hasn't called me. I'm scared something has happened, she didn't show up for work either. She's never done this before. Have you heard from her? Did she call you? Do you know where she may be? Can you help me and call her other friends too? I need to find my mum. I'm so worried and scared, please help me.

She was never worried enough in my opinion, didn't use the media outlets to help find her mum, b/c there was no use . She continued to live as she did from what I could see -attended parties in the first month of her mothers disappearance , heck she holidayed on her mums first year anniversary too.
All this seems to confirm my thoughts that she is acting very strange for someone that was supposed to be close to her mum.

Agree with you moreinfo. If that was my mother, I'd be doing everything I can to get her back.

This article seems to hint (but not confirm) that Sarah is a suspect also. Although maybe I'm misinterpreting it:

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...d/news-story/ee48a668502bb1000bcaf7762e984e42

"We can also reveal that the couple’s daughter, Sarah, was spoken to by missing persons squad detectives around the same time as her father.

During an interview last July, Mr Ristevski told police his wife walked out of their Avondale Heights home on June 29 after an argument. Sarah, their only child, was the last person to see Mrs Ristevski before that row.

Sarah, now 22, was present at the family home earlier in the morning before leaving, police have been told."

Although I understand it would be standard practice for Sarah to be interviewed regarding her mother's disappearance, it's the phrasing of the sentence above that seems to emphasise (to me) that Sarah isn't cleared as a suspect, nor have police come forward to say she is clear. Given this information is coming from a police press release.

But I honestly hope I'm wrong about Sarah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Warden2024