Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But Oona.
If Trial, BR may not appear on stand, following his Barrister's advice.
So can his previous stories be used?

Mr Ristevski’s solicitor, Katarina Ljubicic, said yesterday her client gave two long statements to police soon after Mrs Ristevski went missing on June 29, the second of which was to answer questions raised by police following their initial investigations.
Sources familiar with the police investigation said detectives had asked Mr Ristevski about his movements on the day, including where he drove and what he did.
“He’s not been asked to make another statement and he’s fully co-operated with police,” Ms Ljubicic said.
She declined to comment on Mr Ristevski’s work driving for Uber or the content of his *statements.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...s/news-story/56ff650cb9bfd355be5592a6ac7e4825

Well we know there is 100 minutes in his day that is not mentioned in either of his long statements.

Wonder what the outcome was with Uber?

Oooh I found a thread from CR , quite a long post about why his father was at the site . I can't post here b/c it's on FB but pm me if you want to see it . It was part of the 9 news 13 July post.

I've pm'd you all let me know if I have missed anyone who asked .

I'm beginning to wonder if Sarah has had a mental breakdown and is receiving treatment in a mental health facility?

I doubt many of us think he took the Mercedes into the bush at Macedon...

Why do I get this feeling some of these players think their smarter than the average bear ....

There's also a chance that BR tried to change/move things and failed. Eg went back to her body with a van but wasnt successful. Or threw her handbag/wallet away in blackhill rd area and then sent VR to try and find it. But couldn't find everything

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

sosocurious.
You're all speaking about this yellow tape, sending pics.
I am not colour blind, that I am aware of.
I just do not see any yellow tape, as I scroll through.

Can anyone send one pic, showing yellow tape on this Merc?

If I don't see it, I may need an Optician's visit !!
But, I couldn't make out anything within the Merc, weeks ago, (I certainly tried) so perhaps I don't see what others do.
Yet I love the psychedelic ones, and do see things

I think the tape may be 'evidence' tape, that's what makes me think that her car was never returned to the family.

Thanks Puggle. I'll retry in my hunt.
Isn't there a song...."Tie a yellow ribbon, around the old oak tree".....(KR's Mercedes).
OOPS. Many of you youngsters have never heard of this terrific song, so you miss out on these oldies.

HAHA 'tie a yellow ribbon round the old oak tree'. Tony Orlando and Dawn.

We should have sleuths on ground down there, in overalls and hat, quietly raking leaves, like in all the good ol caper movies [emoji849] .......

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Trust me i donned a friends black wig and borrowed my daughters golden retriever for a browse through hard rubbish collection along oakley.

I doubt many of us think he took the Mercedes into the bush at Macedon...

Why do I get this feeling some of these players think their smarter than the average bear ....

He would have been mad to take the Benz on that road if it was raining but I wouldn't put it past him to bush bash the Benz :notgood:

I absolutely think they (V and R) believe in their own self importance and intelligence. Legends in their own mind.

Trust me i donned a friends black wig and borrowed my daughters golden retriever for a browse through hard rubbish collection along oakley.
Ah, emirates1957, you are a credit to the sleuthing community ..... black wig and borrowed dog, completely brilliant ...... [emoji847] ..... above and beyond the call of duty

HAHA 'tie a yellow ribbon round the old oak tree'. Tony Orlando and Dawn.

I spent hours trying to remember the artist, not willing to google, testing my memory, and failed.
You're right, Armchair snoop.

I'm beginning to wonder if Sarah has had a mental breakdown and is receiving treatment in a mental health facility?

matey.
You may be right there.
This would account for her not being around.

Ah, emirates1957, you are a credit to the sleuthing community ..... black wig and borrowed dog, completely brilliant ...... [emoji847] ..... above and beyond the call of duty

emirates and itsapuzzle.
Police and now emirates, being such a valuable asset, find loads in trash.

Perhaps emirates can go under contract, with Police, using this superb disguise and borrowed dog, possibly wearing a furry denim jacket, and moccasins, not to leave prints.
I would imagine the borrowed helper, is a cadaver dog, and following emirates guide, he/she would find many items from contact with the deceased.

However, this contract must only be in emirates spare time, after many Websleuth posts.
Possibly at 5 am, when BR is getting ready for the day, tossing out items for disposal.

Thanks guys.
When I read 'an ant checking into bunnings' made me think I might be asking some stupid questions.

The reason why I asked about the iPad, would be interested to know where on the timeline that fits. Whether it was before or after Karen was reported missing.
Just thinking about the pings, the phone being off, the hours BR is unaccountable for, what time the CCTV footage of the car has been captured, When Sarah states she saw her mother last...

Edit: was the minutes that BR said he can't account for the same time the car on CCTV was captured?

Rosie, I loved your imagination, of an ant, burrowing around Bunnings (not related to your posts, as seen by replies).
Now I need another coffee, as giggling and dropped previous.
Thanks for providing, some fun, in your post.

Lol - after posting that - I notice an Uber add directly underneath - someone's watching. 🤓

Sent from my SM-A300Y using Tapatalk

Having now read CR's post on ACA, have rethought the involvement of VR. Some questions.. IS CR aware of what has gone on, and if not has he been convinced by explanations from VR as to what he was doing at grave site? If CR believes in his father's innocence then not a stretch to see that SR believes the explanations too!
Also , wondering if BR would confess to his brother, if the murder had occurred without premeditation ? If VR had not been confided in (premeditation) then would there not be a risk that he would not want to be involved in disposing the body?
If VR is not involved then it would make sense that he would do some sleuthing of his own? I do believe that ACA were tipped off that VR would be in MT Macedon.MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member