Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So if the media are feeding us all these untruths etc ..... I wasnt around earlier because I had a meeting, before it started I had a lovely chat with an ex detective I asked a few questions about his thoughts on some cases, including this. I asked straight out, do you think Borce killed her, without hesitation I got "yes"

The comments are under where CR is tagged.

Is CR in denial?
Put it this way, if his family and friends approach him and he tells them his version of events, I think they are going to be too scared to go against him and would just agree with whatever he says . So he's taking that as they are all on his side and believe Borce and however are innocent.
And of course if he is involved in anyway , bloody oath he's going to try and sway everyone the other way.

And if it is true about a change of detectives, could it be that they need a new set of eyes.

I don't think we are allowed to share FB posts.
However is you look at 13 July post from 9 news mel. It's the post with 25 comments. If you can't find it I'll pm you the short summary
You can share FB posts from LE or News outlets - you just can't talk about the comments.

Sent from my SM-A300Y using Tapatalk

Finally read CRs post - thanks for the link i was going insane trying to find it. Really i can't imagine any story where an innocent woman is murdered and dumped - plus the explanation and then silence from BR - is boring. If he's referring to some of the speculation - then yes the media has probably twisted things a bit to get the most out of a story. I think a few people in here have called it - that it is mostly the most simple explanation (br acting alone), and also aca trying to add maximum drama to their story which of course they're known for. And AR is all rubbish just trying to get some attention, but i think everyone (even on his friends list) knows that.

Is VR involved? I dunno anymore. A bit strange to be testing your 4wd in ugg boots but maybe he is just a bit strange with dressing. I can now imagine that he was poking around blackhill rd to also do his own investigations. Would he ever turn any findings over to police though? Doubt it - he seems like a very loyal brother.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

I wonder if br is still going with the evil stranger story to family... can't imagine what else he can come up with now. Wonder if he claims he drove out to test then came home but its all confusing because he was worried she wasn't there, and the witness seeing his car on childers Rd has just seen a similar car and the media has confused their memories.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

VR couldn't get to the logs in his 4x4 the day ACA saw him. So a 4x4 couldn't reach the spot either so even IF you were in a 4x4, either way, rain,hail, snow whatever you would still have to carry/drag a victim to the spot.
IMO

My point is that someone put Karen there. I don't care how, that's where the murderer or his accomplice put her there.

Simples!

Attachments

• IMG_1738.JPG
    IMG_1738.JPG
    10.3 KB · Views: 30

CR gives a weather report for Mt Macedon (june 2015) and that it's a given BR couldn't drive the Merc in those conditions. I'm skeptical of his denials of what could or could not be done. Was there mention of snow by the eye witness who saw a man standing beside a black Merc coupe near the site on the 29th June? BR only needed that hour of reasonably good weather conditions to drive in for cover, and carry the body to the location it was discovered.
A dampened well trodden track can be driven on in a car and will leave little splattering of mud and dirt.

I agree with poster's theories that the body could have been taken somewhere else before the discovery site but I wouldn't rule out the other because of CR's claims. JMO

r0_11_960_553_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg
This photo was taken at Mount Macedon during a snowfall last August.
Bureau of Meteorology duty forecaster Keris Arndt said cold fronts were expected to move through on Thursday and Friday, bringing cold temperatures and snow in areas 800 metres above sea level.
He said this would bring snow to the top of Mount Macedon, although the fall was not likely to be significant and little would settle on the ground.(20 June 2015)

http://www.bendigoadvertiser.com.au/story/3978070/snow-forecast-for-ranges/

My point is that someone put Karen there. I don't care how, that's where the murderer or his accomplice put her there.

Simples!

and put her there , dead. It is not reasonable to suppose that Karen drove and walked in to there herself.. it is hard to imagine her being transported from Avondale to perhaps Toolern Vale, then to Macedon alive. I tend to think that she was offloaded at around Toolern Vale and then within 24, maybe 36 hours, taken up to Macedon , in a hurry, and buried , in a hurry right there.

Time wasn't on the killers side by now, and all this was hurried , rushed stuff. Perhaps, most likely, because bloody nosy interfering people were beginning to ask where Karen was, and all of Vlasko's theories were not being met with the required awe and gratitude. Maybe Sarah was sliding into loud yelling panic... folks at the store, customers, friends, ... people agitating and asking questions. Unanswerable questions, the most annoying kind to be accosted by.

VR couldn't get to the logs in his 4x4 the day ACA saw him. So a 4x4 couldn't reach the spot either so even IF you were in a 4x4, either way, rain,hail, snow whatever you would still have to carry/drag a victim to the spot.
IMO

Exactly TGY!

Holy mackerel - thank you team Karen :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Simples!

I don't know about you, TGY, but , I reckon, one person could' nt do that. A dead body is terrifically awkward, and heavy.

Not one person , alone, I mean. ... taking into account the weather, and the location.. They must have looked at the grey snow clouds over Mt Macedon and realised it was going to take two. At least...slipping and sliding about in the muddy bush, visibility hampered, and these are not athletic blokes.....

CR gives a weather report for Mt Macedon (june 2015) and that it's a given BR couldn't drive the Merc in those conditions. I'm skeptical of his denials of what could or could not be done. Was there mention of snow by the eye witness who saw a man standing beside a black Merc coupe near the site on the 29th June? BR only needed that hour of reasonably good weather conditions to drive in for cover, and carry the body to the location it was discovered.
A dampened well trodden track can be driven on in a car and will leave little splattering of mud and dirt.

I agree with poster's theories that the body could have been taken somewhere else before the discovery site but I wouldn't rule out the other because of CR's claims. JMO

View attachment 120635
This photo was taken at Mount Macedon during a snowfall last August.

http://www.bendigoadvertiser.com.au/story/3978070/snow-forecast-for-ranges/

SUNBURY & MACEDON RANGES
Mount Macedon snow fun while it lasted
JUNE 28, 2016 12:30 PM

It was only a light dusting, but snow that fell on Mount Macedon during last week’s cold snap provided plenty of fun for hundreds of people who flocked to viewing areas including the mount’s memorial cross.
http://www.starweekly.com.au/lifestyle/mount-macedon-snow-fun-while-it-lasted/

Going by this article the light dusting of snow was in the week leading up to the 28th June 2016.

Don't know if rain continued. A local poster said it was wet, wet, wet

thing is... when it snows at Mr Macedon, I recall this from my years in Melbourne, people tootle up to Mt Macedon to see the snow!.. the road is packed, bumper to bumper..... !

Wouldn't it be great if someone was taking photos that day on June 29 2016 and have a photo of Merc going past, or tyre tracks at crime scene, maybe even tourist taking snaps ... everyone up that way on that day check your photos .... end of random thought [emoji848]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member