Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
thing is... when it snows at Mr Macedon, I recall this from my years in Melbourne, people tootle up to Mt Macedon to see the snow!.. the road is packed, bumper to bumper..... !

Very true, Trooper! I've never ventured into Victorian territory :p, lived mostly between NSW and Qld, but if it's anything like the Blue Mountains when it snows, it's jam packed with Sydneysiders!

BTW, there's a Kwik N'Kleen self serve car wash 5 minutes from BR's house.

I wonder is SR 's alibi for what time she left home checks out, and/or if perhaps she did it accidentally or otherwise ,and Br just said go and I'll sort it out.
Didn't the guy who saw someone coming out of the bush with a shovel see said person late at night? So clearly he either went back later to ' touch up' or he moved the body .
I'm not convinced vr is completely innocent but I have wondered if he was snooping around doing his own I investigating . In VEST igate- get it? Sorry that was weak

SUNBURY & MACEDON RANGES
Mount Macedon snow fun while it lasted
JUNE 28, 2016 12:30 PM

It was only a light dusting, but snow that fell on Mount Macedon during last week’s cold snap provided plenty of fun for hundreds of people who flocked to viewing areas including the mount’s memorial cross.
http://www.starweekly.com.au/lifestyle/mount-macedon-snow-fun-while-it-lasted/

Going by this article the light dusting of snow was in the week leading up to the 28th June 2016.

Don't know if rain continued. A local poster said it was wet, wet, wet
Weather looks pretty good in the cctv footage at Diggers Rest ..... and hey, if road was unsuitable for Merc, well, that could have been when they did the car switch .... just a thought [emoji848]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

SUNBURY & MACEDON RANGES
Mount Macedon snow fun while it lasted
JUNE 28, 2016 12:30 PM

It was only a light dusting, but snow that fell on Mount Macedon during last week’s cold snap provided plenty of fun for hundreds of people who flocked to viewing areas including the mount’s memorial cross.
http://www.starweekly.com.au/lifestyle/mount-macedon-snow-fun-while-it-lasted/

Going by this article the light dusting of snow was in the week leading up to the 28th June 2016.

Don't know if rain continued. A local poster said it was wet, wet, wet

Thanks soso. Maybe, not doable.

Oooh, and one more thing if I may ..... why would car be on wrong side of road in Childers Road [emoji848] .... any ideas there?

Well I hope the cops checked out the shoes and the clothes he/they wore. There would be mud caked everywhere and wouldn't be removed with one wash. Also if Karen was dragged maybe(??) there were seeds and soil imbedded deep into her clothing.

Would the vehicle have mud in the footwell, seat and steering wheel?
Forensics know the answers to my questions already!!

I can see those two rotund frames covered in mud but that's not enough justice.

Oooh, and one more thing if I may ..... why would car be on wrong side of road in Childers Road [emoji848] .... any ideas there?

Maybe he lost it in the wet and did a bit of a u turn.:sigh:

Seriously I have no idea.

My idea was that he was spotted after dumping her and needed to suddenly throw up. Either a big puddle or muddy on the right side of the road so quickly pulls onto the wrong side to stop. Also that way he could quickly open the door and vomit on grass rather than the road.

As for the snow i looked on my local fb group and there's only a mention of snow at nt macedon on 13th july. Looks like quite a decent amount too

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Sorry I am skipping a whole lot of this thread and writing this just brewing about the location where Karen ended up. She hadn't been seen for a day or so and she wasn't working at Bella Bleu but if by some chance she was taken alive to somewhere near the dump site and killed and then deposited. It would be so much easier for the perpertrator.....

Excellent sleuthing, yes, or may even see someone in background hurling a phone over a bridge or something, h'mm[emoji848] ..... wouldn't that be something

unfortunately many vids aren't dated.

My daughter used to think i was totally nuts. When she hears a snippet from a customer in the salon she calls me asap. I have plenty of wigs left, running out of dogs is the problem.

I have four and would happily loan you one.

Dont have a chance at the moment - but thinking of tourist photos of the area. #mtmacedon on instagram might gave some photos from that day.. will investigate later!

CR's does make a good point about sensationalist journalism, and police do use the media to their advantage, but so too could Borce and the extended family. Why not scream from the rooftops that police resources should be deployed to finding the real killer. I remember the moment Borce gestured to The Australian journalist to have a chat, and all he spoke about was the unfair commentary of his financial position. Not one word or public appeal about his then missing wife???

I don't mean to criticise, but really, it took him a year to come up with the idea of going up there to see if Merc could have travelled on that road .... a year ..... is he operating on all cylinders [emoji848]

Well less than a year since she was only found there in Feb

Well less than a year since she was only found there in Feb

Yes, i just added a whoops before .... i need to edit some more, hang on [emoji847] there, deleted, it looks like itsapuzzle is the one not operating on all cylinders [emoji848][emoji847] hee hee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member