Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Flowers have been left at the site before so maybe police showed family where she was found

d516e6f367fe457a9ab13a8ac5706938.jpg

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/b...s-murder-his-lawyer-says-20170222-guihl1.html

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

You are right - maybe they were shown where she was....

Eye-witness account from a colleague that lives in the area:

Black Mercedes was seen on the back of tow truck leaving Avondale Heights Police Station this morning (27[SUP]th[/SUP] of July)
Not too long later, car was seen driving in the Avondale Heights area, with camera or similar device on the roof.

Seems LE are conducting another re-enactment today!!

Black Mercedes was seen on the back of tow truck leaving Avondale Heights Police Station this morning (27[SUP]th[/SUP] of July)
Not too long later, car was seen driving in the Avondale Heights area, with camera or similar device on the roof.

Boy oh boy, TheSavSleuth, what's going on [emoji848] .... thanks for breaking news, completely brilliant [emoji847]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Bugger - I'm at work - can't get out to have a look... any other locals in the area?

YIPPEE TheSavSleuth. Thanks.
Perhaps police are checking accuracy of internal GPS with their own driving, as stated on ACA recently.

Alhtough not near Avondale Heights, might drive out.
Dressed in woollies, beanie, woolen scarf covering face, walking dog
bundled in her jumper, may be taken in for questioning regarding being homeless, as looking so glamorous.
Might see what's happening at front desk.

I often wonder who she is and would no doubt be able to answer why he was there.
Was it a tip off???
Bit coincidental to be at the same place at the same time...
And Karens resting place isn't exactly on the side of the road with neon lights showing you where to go.... you need to know where exactly to go... its a walk into scrub to find it. Did he know where to go exactly... cause he has perhaps been there before???? One needs to ask that question...

I think it could be his wife. The glimpse I got at the time of her in the vehicle, as she covered her head/face, was of an older woman. Name starts with W and there is a restaurant connection, in Moonee Ponds I think.

Bugger - I'm at work - can't get out to have a look... any other locals in the area?

Just drove past at say 11:20am and all quiet there.
I swear I thought I saw Sarah look straight at me from a black Audi a street before Oakley (I know that's not her car). Haha might be another sleuther on the prowl if it's not her. But gee it looked like her.

Hi Oona - I'm a local.
I am also the one that wrote about 30,000 threads ago - wet wet wet.... lol
Its a slippery area. It still baffles me as to why he buried her on the housing side - but anyway ... no doubt that will come out one day.

I just wish I was out there to see the Merc being put through its paces....

bolded and edited by me for brevity.,...

I remember giving a grim smile when it was known where she was buried.....like, people pay way over the odds to 'live in the bush'... precisely so they can walk thru it , premium price for adjoining backing onto the reserves, and it appears not to have crossed the killers tiny mind that if he can drag a dead body thru it, it probably is someone's walking track.. so it doesn't have a concrete footpath, it doesn't have street lights, there might even be horse plops, but it's well used, and well known....

what an idiot. Right behind the rather dense housing, from memory , there are few empty blocks, it s all housing, along that back bit. so yea... this is the place to leave the body, for sure.. just hurl it down, pitch a couple of logs around it.. yep.. all done.

If what CR said is correct I wonder why VR didn't just say that to Martin King at the time, his reason for being there[emoji848] ...... and I'm sure they would have been approached by 60 Minutes to tell their side of story, wonder why no-one's speaking up, if it would clear up public misconceptions .....

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Suggesting tunnel vision just as his cousin did very early on...maybe?

That small but hard working team of detectives.

Mr Williams expressed his gratitude to members of Victoria Police for their work since Karen's disappearance, in particular thanking members from the Missing Persons Unit. "They've been amazing," he said.
http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/b...ly-horrific-eight-months-20170222-guj1cb.html

But Vasko Ristevski told The Weekend Australian to ask Detective Senior Constable Tim Ryan why he visited the bushlands. The officer would not comment yesterday.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...e/news-story/aba08400564ad6bb6eae02b43f381e21

Tim Ryan being one of that small group of hard working detectives from the get goes, it seems.

Just drove past at say 11:20am and all quiet there.
I swear I thought I saw Sarah look straight at me from a black Audi a street before Oakley (I know that's not her car). Haha might be another sleuther on the prowl if it's not her. But gee it looked like her.

I
You start to become paranoid, neighbours always do a double take.

Thanks for all the excellent local knowledge and sleuthing. Are the houses near the gravesite visible from the road from both directions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just reading through old articles and came across this one ;

http://www.gold1043.com.au/newsroom...ve-following-the-discovery-of-karen-ristevski

A few pointers in this got me thinking. Particularly the last statement.

"You can move forward with a criminal trial without proving a manner or cause of death," Dr Ferguson said.

In the Ristevski case, there is one thing that is critical, according to Dr Ferguson and that is if ‘the body is concealed, it's a pretty big problem for someone,"

"[Police will be] also be looking for a primary crime scene.

It's about the body on the one hand, but the circumstances are just as important." Police believe the killing was unplanned.

- If they believe the killing was unplanned, what is it they think they know?
It throws out the theories that BR premeditated anything. A few of us have said where her body was located and the manner in which it was placed looks like a rush job.

Those missing minutes...

All IMO.

Thanks for all the excellent local knowledge and sleuthing. Are the houses near the gravesite visible from the road from both directions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No not visible. But - they are there. Just on the other side of little dirt road the driver drove.... is over 2000 acres of natural thick bush. Yet she was placed into the housing side .
Why put her in towards the houses.

Cads, what's more important? Eating for the next week and loosing your house or seeing a Merc?

:D
Hahaha.... TGY - tempting.... very tempting.... I even wondered if I said to my staff - I have left the Iron on - so I have to go and turn it off.... but then they know I don't iron.... hmmmm :thinking:

Once again great sleuthing, why this interest in the car? I reckon it must be to do with the missing 100 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jayc