Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering if AR was still in contact with CR over the years since he left the R home, he could have been a source of information re the goings on at the R household �� .... just a thought

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

I guess if it is believable that any of the kids (other than Sarah) had any idea what was going on in that household.
Somehow the Ristevski (senior) men do not strike me as the type of people to announce to anyone about their financial failings. It is all peachy, according to Borce.

Just wondering if AR was still in contact with CR over the years since he left the R home, he could have been a source of information re the goings on at the R household 🤔 .... just a thought

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

CR does appear to be in the know.
He was able to inform the public that AR's phone call to Karen was about asking her for money for rehab. AR girlfriend had told him so.
He also was very shocked when Karen was found because the police had told them they were searching at Diggers Rest.

CR does appear to be in the know.
He was able to inform the public that AR's phone call to Karen was about asking her for money for rehab. AR girlfriend had told him so.
He also was very shocked when Karen was found because the police had told them they were searching at Diggers Rest.

To be honest I didn't believe CR's 'shock'. He seemed like a bad soap actor when he gave that interview. Personally, I think he knew where Karen's body was, and possibly involved after the fact.

Initial autopsy results did not find any visible signs of injury on the 47-year-old's body, according to The Age.
Determining her cause of death will be 'crucial' in order to prosecute someone in connection with her death, defence lawyer Bernie Balmer said.
'In order to charge and prosecute someone for murder you've got to eliminate all other possibilities – that it wasn't an accident,' he told the paper.
And now it has emerged Vasko Ristevski - the older brother of Ms Ristevski's husband, Borce - owned a racehorse whose former trainer's stud is at Toolern Vale, the Herald Sun reported.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rother-law-linked-property.html#ixzz4nYlN9QmU
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Initial autopsy results did not find any visible signs of injury on the 47-year-old's body, according to The Age.
Determining her cause of death will be 'crucial' in order to prosecute someone in connection with her death, defence lawyer Bernie Balmer said.
'In order to charge and prosecute someone for murder you've got to eliminate all other possibilities – that it wasn't an accident,' he told the paper.

And now it has emerged Vasko Ristevski - the older brother of Ms Ristevski's husband, Borce - owned a racehorse whose former trainer's stud is at Toolern Vale, the Herald Sun reported.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rother-law-linked-property.html#ixzz4nYlN9QmU
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

BBM
I find this statement a bit strange. If it was an accident why would Karen have been hidden between tree logs out in the forest?
Accidental deaths happen. The courts can understand that. So can the police and prosecutors.

Well I've searched everywhere for the initial public appeal that Sarah & Borce made outside the police station where Borce wore a blue shirt and he spoke about the fight.

The full video is nowhere to be found.
We've seen this before that reports are deleted/missing from all records leading up to an arrest.
I can't find it WS anywhere either. It must be somewhere in the early threads.

I'd do anything to study their body language just once more.
Such is life.

"Wasn't an accident"... as in she tripped over the carpet and accidentally fell down the stairs... or she was pushed and then accidentally fell down the stairs... or she was struck without the intention to kill her but it did... the first type of scenario is the only one where BR wouldn't be to blame, but still he's made everything worse by hiding her etc. And i dont see why you wouldn't charge him with something

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

BBM
I find this statement a bit strange. If it was an accident why would Karen have been hidden between tree logs out in the forest?
Accidental deaths happen. The courts can understand that. So can the police and prosecutors.

I found it strange as well SA.
Is this what's stopping an arrest when so much evidence is lost with extreme decomposition.
I doubt Karen walked/hitchiked there, covered herself up & suicided.
But that's not beyond reasonable doubt. It's highly improbable but not 100% impossible.

Again, if it was accidental why wasn't 000 called and so many kilometres travelled to hide her.

Déjà vu.

"Wasn't an accident"... as in she tripped over the carpet and accidentally fell down the stairs... or she was pushed and then accidentally fell down the stairs... or she was struck without the intention to kill her but it did... the first type of scenario is the only one where BR wouldn't be to blame, but still he's made everything worse by hiding her etc. And i dont see why you wouldn't charge him with something

'I panicked Occifer Smif but I'd didn't kill her.'
I guess that's neither murder nor manslaughter.
I don't profess to know the law but a juror might consider this a technicality.

Attachments

• IMG_1711.JPG
    IMG_1711.JPG
    31.6 KB · Views: 41
Well I've searched everywhere for the initial public appeal that Sarah & Borce made outside the police station where Borce wore a blue shirt and he spoke about the fight.

The full video is nowhere to be found.
We've seen this before that reports are deleted/missing from all records leading up to an arrest.
I can't find it WS anywhere either. It must be somewhere in the early threads.

I'd do anything to study their body language just once more.
Such is life.

Same TGY..... just snippets.

Did come across this. Is this before or after the appeal?

Screenshot (98).jpg

http://www.starweekly.com.au/news/search-for-missing-taylors-lakes-business-owner-enters-fifth-day/

I watched the jill meagher doco on Netflix. Very interesting! It's got me very baffled with what's holding this case up. Is there a chance that the witness on Childers road couldn't identify BR?

The other thing i was thinking about... im now sure police had all the mobile phone info within days. Why did they search the maribrynong river about 2 and 4 weeks after she went missing? On the 29th july the search was related to a tip off... i wonder if that was just a false tip or something else?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...arch-Maribyrnong-River-receiving-tip-off.html

Same TGY..... just snippets.

Did come across this. Is this before or after the appeal?

attachment.php

http://www.starweekly.com.au/news/search-for-missing-taylors-lakes-business-owner-enters-fifth-day/

I'm glad you feel the same way soso.
I've searched through thread #1 zilch!

I think it's bazaar and frustrating. There's chat about it but no links. Or links with no videos.

I'm glad you feel the same way soso.
I've searched through thread #1 zilch!

I think it's bazaar and frustrating. There's chat about it but no links. Or links with no videos.

I searched everywhere yesterday for that first ACA video, with Sarah saying that she and Borce were discussing store sales with Karen the night before Karen went missing. I searched here and on the ACA site, and on MSM. Couldn't find it anywhere. So frustrating! Like you, I would like to revisit these things .. now that we know so much more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne