Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same TGY..... just snippets.

Did come across this. Is this before or after the appeal?

attachment.php

http://www.starweekly.com.au/news/search-for-missing-taylors-lakes-business-owner-enters-fifth-day/

A massive thankyou soso.
I watched Sarah at the end & she is crying then something makes her turn and instantly her face is expressionless.
I'ts these things I want to study but alas...all gone.

I watched the jill meagher doco on Netflix. Very interesting! It's got me very baffled with what's holding this case up. Is there a chance that the witness on Childers road couldn't identify BR?

The other thing i was thinking about... im now sure police had all the mobile phone info within days. Why did they search the maribrynong river about 2 and 4 weeks after she went missing? On the 29th july the search was related to a tip off... i wonder if that was just a false tip or something else?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...arch-Maribyrnong-River-receiving-tip-off.html

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Thanks for posting the Jill Meagher documentary decsimp, I didn't know one was made. Watching it now.

In the documentary police highlight how important it is to be "able to determine one way or the other, is this person (her husband Tom) somebody we should suspect," and sift through all the evidence that comes in and completely eliminate Tom Meagher.

LE were able to "eliminate Tom reasonably quickly in this case. And the important thing with that was, let's say we never solved the case, the important thing with that is that, we can front the media and we can say - Listen, it's not him. We've proven beyond any doubt that it's not him."

Tom is shown to be helping police, speaking with the media in making pleas on Jill's behalf, and on hand during the investigation in East Brunswick where Jill disappeared and her bag was located, concerned and shaken. Full of fear for Jill's safety.

This documentary reinforces how BR, one year on, has not been eliminated by LE, did nothing to help the investigation, showed no genuine concern for Karen and remains the prime suspect with all evidence collected pointing towards him. It also reinforces the stark difference between Tom genuinely wanting Jill to come home safely, whilst BR's primary objective this whole time has been self preservation.

I searched everywhere yesterday for that first ACA video, with Sarah saying that she and Borce were discussing store sales with Karen the night before Karen went missing. I searched here and on the ACA site, and on MSM. Couldn't find it anywhere. So frustrating! Like you, I would like to revisit these things .. now that we know so much more.

I wonder why!
What's so important in it that big brother could totally illuminate it.
I remember the same thing with Baden-Clay & Gittany/Harnam murders.
T'was gone and couldn't be reviewed.

I think the fact that so many early videos, articles etc. have now been removed from the Internet in Karen's case (and many others over the years ) is a great incentive for us to save those same videos and articles ASAP. With the articles, copy and paste the text, date and the link and with any video, download and save it to your own computer, with the link, for posterity. Ya just never know.

I also want to point out that each thread on Websleuth's has it's own Media/Timeline thread where we are able to post all MSM updates related to that particular case.

Well I've searched everywhere for the initial public appeal that Sarah & Borce made outside the police station where Borce wore a blue shirt and he spoke about the fight.

The full video is nowhere to be found.
We've seen this before that reports are deleted/missing from all records leading up to an arrest.
I can't find it WS anywhere either. It must be somewhere in the early threads.

I'd do anything to study their body language just once more.
Such is life.
There are a couple of videos in this one
https://www.google.com.au/amp/www.d...ourne-woman-Karen-Ristevski-murdered-her.html

I watched the jill meagher doco on Netflix. Very interesting! It's got me very baffled with what's holding this case up. Is there a chance that the witness on Childers road couldn't identify BR?

The other thing i was thinking about... im now sure police had all the mobile phone info within days. Why did they search the maribrynong river about 2 and 4 weeks after she went missing? On the 29th july the search was related to a tip off... i wonder if that was just a false tip or something else?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...arch-Maribyrnong-River-receiving-tip-off.html

Surely phone info is the first thing that police analyse in a case given that GPS functions on phones (let alone phone tower pings etc) could potentially locate the missing person if the phone were on and in their possession.

Given importance of mobile phone data in many high profile cases (e.g Jill Meagher) in Victoria (let alone elsewhere), I'm sure that in research findings and analysis of past investigations has framed specific protocols imfor investigations like a kinda timeline checklist of things to do. I can only imagine that there would have been numerous red flags raised after initially interviewing the family, warranting the aquisition of BR's phone records as a matter of urgency. I'd expect paperwork, warrants (?), turn around time etc to retrieve data would be 48 hours, with cell tower data of pings etc maybe a week max?

Presumably the river search was to cover bases (given proximity to their residence) to locate either KR herself or items that She was reported to have had on her at time she was last seen. As for it being the result of tip off, maybe that was something detectives picked up in surveillance of the family or analysis of text messages between BR and VR (ie not a tipoff per se). But I'm also thinking that a tip off by phonecall or other means sounds like something right up AR's alley...purely to inflate his own importance/ego. I wonder how timing of tip off lines up with when AR first emerged on the scene?

Novice question, when a case is in court, do we get to hear all the evidence? I really want to know what LE have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First time poster so be gentle,with me! - have been following this with interest now for some time. Hopefully the below hypothetical theories are allowed here - if not please let me know and apologies in advance if this is not allowed.

Given the the behaviour of the family, the financial pressure, the argument the night before etc, is there a possibility what we are dealing with here is a suicide followed by a cover up?

if after the argument With BR and SR, Karen decided to take her own life. The next morning BR would quickly realise this means no life insurance, and will also bring shame on the family. BR could have convinced SR to stage a disappearance and then got VR involved to help with the logistics.

This type of scenario is the only way I can see SR being knowingly involved, and regardless, even if it was murder, LE will have to work to prove it over a hypothetical scenario such as the above, which wouldn't be too easy to do.

Not sure if anyone has followed Dylan Redwine, today after more than 4 1/2 years his father was arrested for murder.

I mention this here not just to alert anyone who is interested but also to highlight that sometimes justice can take time, although I feel justice for Karen is not too far away. Never lose faith.

First time poster so be gentle,with me! - have been following this with interest now for some time. Hopefully the below hypothetical theories are allowed here - if not please let me know and apologies in advance if this is not allowed.

Given the the behaviour of the family, the financial pressure, the argument the night before etc, is there a possibility what we are dealing with here is a suicide followed by a cover up?

if after the argument With BR and SR, Karen decided to take her own life. The next morning BR would quickly realise this means no life insurance, and will also bring shame on the family. BR could have convinced SR to stage a disappearance and then got VR involved to help with the logistics.

This type of scenario is the only way I can see SR being knowingly involved, and regardless, even if it was murder, LE will have to work to prove it over a hypothetical scenario such as the above, which wouldn't be too easy to do.

WELCOME ChiefWiggum. :loveyou:
Really great theory. Need more of your ideas.....waiting!:loveyou:

Not sure if anyone has followed Dylan Redwine, today after more than 4 1/2 years his father was arrested for murder.

I mention this here not just to alert anyone who is interested but also to highlight that sometimes justice can take time, although I feel justice for Karen is not too far away. Never lose faith.

Thanks for the terrific, early morning new, aust amateur sleuth.
Hope we have good news here soon..... not years later.

Oh, thank goodness. Finally. Thanks for letting us know.

Novice question, when a case is in court, do we get to hear all the evidence? I really want to know what LE have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Normally in court there will be reporters tweeting if they are permitted by the judge. Some of our members relay the tweets to the thread, so yes we get to hear most of the evidence.

Welcome, ChiefWiggum. All theories welcome. Just don't think that this is what happened with Karen. And I don't believe the police do either. Nor Borce's high flyer lawyer. There would be specific reasons for that. Ones that we may not be aware of.

Karen evidently had strength and stamina ... lord knows she was able to endure years of financial ups and downs, maintaining appearances and carrying on, all for the sake of her daughter, and herself.

I truly believe Karen was done with Borce, and ready to go her own way. I don't believe she wanted to leave Sarah behind, and would have maintained close relations with her. Karen was also involved with Connie's plight with cancer and had become friends with her ... something I think she would have continued.
As well as the support Karen received from her own friends, who have been very supportive of Karen - seemingly before and after Karen disappeared, one of them even trying to assist Sarah in a financial manner.

Well I've searched everywhere for the initial public appeal that Sarah & Borce made outside the police station where Borce wore a blue shirt and he spoke about the fight.

The full video is nowhere to be found.
We've seen this before that reports are deleted/missing from all records leading up to an arrest.
I can't find it WS anywhere either. It must be somewhere in the early threads.

I'd do anything to study their body language just once more.
Such is life.

I have searched high and low also TGY and can't find it either!

:yourock:

Thank you!
I can hear an accent.
He's convincing for sure. Cucumber cool.

BR is too cool in this interview in comparison with Patricia and Sarah. Watch this interview with Tom Meagher as a comparison.

https://youtu.be/Vv2R1mn48cQ

Tom is emotional, shaken, holding back tears, and there's an urgency in the way he's speaking. He's devestated.

Tom goes onto do many interviews and appeals to get news out into the public that Jill Meagher is missing and ask the public to come forward with any information to help the investigation, whereas BR in my opinion knows what has happened to Karen so his demeanour is completely different, and he only makes two appeals and stops helping police - because he knows the evidence will point to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne