Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
'Her brother-in-law Vasko Ristevski said the missing mother may have fled overseas.

"I reckon she's run away … That's my feeling," he said.

"She's been going to America and Hong Kong each month for the past 10 years on business, and I'm told it's fairly easy to get a false passport. I don't think she will come back. I reckon she's gone for good."

Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...-disappearance-sent-to-us#uT1YQOGBeu9mCqR8.99

golly, Vlasko was quick off the mark with the theory of Karen running away, he'd even thought thru the logistics of the false passport , and all that entails....... whatta guy........... and , uniquely, he , so far , is still the only one with this quite detailed theory.. no one else has come even close to anything like it in concept and process... it's kind of like , sort of, like Vlasko has been mulling this idea over for quite a while.... he says it with a straight face, too..

It isn't quite the thing one immediately thinks of, when your sister in law is late back from a walk to 'clear her head', is it?..... not really. Everyone else was of the opinion that Karen was dedicated to her family, took arguments in her stride, had a daughter she adored left there at home, managed Borce quite well.... no one except Vlasko had even considered such a finely tuned explanation, consisting of a destination, a method of exit and entry and mode of travel......... just like that, off the top of his head!!!......

'I don't think she will come back. I reckon she's gone for good." says Vlasko, giving us all his serious don't argue with me , you know I'm right face.......

Talk about Freudian Slip territory, these two brothers are riddled with the syndrome!!.... .... she had gone for good and she certainly wasn't coming back, Vlasko couldn't help being right! His subconscious over rode his rational sense right at the wrong moment, as often happens when one is trying to pretend to be unaware of a glaring fact.

'I don't think she will come back. I reckon she's gone for good." says Vlasko, giving us all his serious don't argue with me , you know I'm right face.......

Talk about Freudian Slip territory, these two brothers are riddled with the syndrome!!.... .... she had gone for good and she certainly wasn't coming back, Vlasko couldn't help being right! His subconscious over rode his rational sense right at the wrong moment, as often happens when one is trying to pretend to be unaware of a glaring fact.

And let us not forget his appeal of "Karen if you're alive or dead please contact us" :scared:

'Her brother-in-law Vasko Ristevski said the missing mother may have fled overseas.

"She's been going to America and Hong Kong each month for the past 10 years on business, and I'm told it's fairly easy to get a false passport. I don't think she will come back. I reckon she's gone for good."

Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...-disappearance-sent-to-us#uT1YQOGBeu9mCqR8.99

golly, Vlasko was quick off the mark with the theory of Karen running away, he'd even thought thru the logistics of the false passport , and all that entails....... whatta guy........... and , uniquely, he , so far , is still the only one with this quite detailed theory.. no one else has come even close to anything like it in concept and process... it's kind of like , sort of, like Vlasko has been mulling this idea over for quite a while.... he says it with a straight face, too..

It isn't quite the thing one immediately thinks of, when your sister in law is late back from a walk to 'clear her head', is it?..... not really. Everyone else was of the opinion that Karen was dedicated to her family, took arguments in her stride, had a daughter she adored left there at home, managed Borce quite well.... no one except Vlasko had even considered such a finely tuned explanation, consisting of a destination, a method of exit and entry and mode of travel......... just like that, off the top of his head!!!......

Definitely a red herring for the police. I imagine LE would have seen this as a red flag immediately. Especially with the sentence "I reckon she's gone for good."

You're right Trooper, I think VR had been thinking of that eloborate theory for awhile. Not very smart is he?

However, LE would have had to investigate the claim, and rule it out, which would have been another reason the investigation was held up. BR initially claiming he was home all day, then fixing a faulty fuel gauge. All these statements need investigation and need to be disproved.

When BR asked neighbours for CCTV footage, does anyone know if a neighbour showed BR anything? I wonder what his reaction was like? Did he ask for the footage? Clearly he was only interested in ensuring no one saw him leaving and arriving in Karen's car.

'and I'm told it's fairly easy to get a false passport.' mutters Vlasko..... you can see now why it must have been so , so easy to bring Vlasko into the fantasy of running and owning a 'stud'.....Vlasko's home is probably filled with all that nutso stuff you see advertised on TV, that shouts at you to buy it quick or else.....

If it was that easy, everyone would have a false passport, and thumb their noses at all the technology in every customs and immigration outpost right across the world.... but Vlasko is letting us, the police and whomsoever know that he has in inside run on all this dodgy business, he knows what's what, and he is right across his Sister-in-law's mindset and obvious shiftiness of her to (a) use this process and (b) think she can fool Vlasko as to her destination and (c) tell everyone to kiss her A , she wont be back, folks .... oh no .. you cant fool old Vlasko, not him.. Borce may be fooled, Aunty may be, Sarah ditto, her brother, but not Vlasko... he stands above all that useless emotion and sees all things clearly, you know..... .

Maybe it took him just a tad of time Trooper , because he did say "It is not like her". Well that is until Anthony hit the press.
Vic must have struggled through those sleepless nights waking at 2 and 3 in the morning.

“I did put the rumours (about Mr Rickard) to Borce, but he said Karen’s not here to answer them.

He glibly told reporters that tensions between Borce, Anthony and Karen, and her embarrassment over her alleged inappropriate relationship with her stepson had prompted her to stage her own disappearance.
He also repeated Anthony’s claims that the marriage was in trouble and that she planned to leave Borce once their daughter Sarah turned 21.

http://www.news.com.au/national/vic...s/news-story/2bbe3c1ab602e2e9948986048d337aad

But, Karen was happy when he last saw her at the 21st, they had a good little dance.

hehe.... 'if your alive or dead'......I'd forgotten that little gem... .. .... :hand: it's hard not to laugh at some of the truly stupid stuff that accompanies these terrible terrible crimes.... ..

Maybe it took him just a tad of time Trooper , because he did say "It is not like her". Well that is until Anthony hit the press.
Vic must have struggled through those sleepless nights waking at 2 and 3 in the morning.

“I did put the rumours (about Mr Rickard) to Borce, but he said Karen’s not here to answer them.

He glibly told reporters that tensions between Borce, Anthony and Karen, and her embarrassment over her alleged inappropriate relationship with her stepson had prompted her to stage her own disappearance.
He also repeated Anthony’s claims that the marriage was in trouble and that she planned to leave Borce once their daughter Sarah turned 21.

http://www.news.com.au/national/vic...s/news-story/2bbe3c1ab602e2e9948986048d337aad

But, Karen was happy when he last saw her at the 21st, they had a good little dance.

'“I did put the rumours (about Mr Rickard) to Borce, but he said Karen’s not here to answer them. '.... whatta helpful guy!!...... if only everyone had a brother in law like Vlasko, !!!...........

Vlasko was determined to be the Master of Ceremonies at this event , come what may, he seemed to be taking a peculiar sort of ownership of the whole shindig, almost as if it was his own production from start to finish........

I'd also forgotten that it was Vlasko who floated the Anthony/Karen story, again, with a straight face, the go-to man for all relevant information, and I'd also forgotten that Vlasko had the REASON for her 'disappearance' tucked way, just waiting to be unpacked, and what a bombshell, too.. preparing the ground for the eventuality if her body was found, why, it was normal for her to be murdered, look what she did with her stepson!!... a terrific Balkan twist to the tale.

They seem to be early risers in the R household.
Just saying.

Screenshot (113).jpg

hehe.... 'if your alive or dead'......I'd forgotten that little gem... .. .... :hand: it's hard not to laugh at some of the truly stupid stuff that accompanies these terrible terrible crimes.... ..

More Vasko quotes.

“My wife was there on Saturday and when she came home she said: ‘You should see your brother, he’s got red eyes’, so he must be crying a lot,” he said.

“The last time I saw him (Borce) was at the press conference, because he has told me to stay away from his house because the media are outside.”

“If she (Karen) doesn’t want to talk to her husband or the media, just let a relative know where you are if you don’t want to come home,” he said.

“A lot of husbands do that (murder) for some reason, but no way is Borce capable of that,” he said.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...w/news-story/b972fba3710b6668b8b140d5d706954e

'Originally quoted by Morrisa'
"And let us not forget his appeal of "Karen if you're alive or dead please contact us" :scared:

:thinking::waitasec::crazy::crazy::
You wouldn't think one man could produce so many idiotic quotes, and yet ..... 🤗 ..... would love to have a look at his official police statement, that would be something else🤔 .... MOO

Whoops, adding post from Morrisa, clicked wrong button, can't paste it

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

And let's not forget Vasko's psychic guiding him to visit the burnt out restaurant, not far from where Karen was eventually found:

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...e/news-story/95d2b8cb51dac2ca1367a03ed0b36594

"The brother-in-law of murdered Melbourne mother Karen Ristevski has allegedly claimed a psychic urged him to visit a burnt-out *restaurant northwest of Melbourne last year, not far from where the 47-year-old’s body was discovered.

Vasko Ristevski, the older brother of Ms Ristevski’s husband*, Borce, is understood to have made the claim to family members after reports emerged in *December that residents of Toolern Vale had seen him in the area on multiple occasions."

And Vasko's recent visit to Karen's burial site with ACA.

'Originally quoted by Morrisa'
"And let us not forget his appeal of "Karen if you're alive or dead please contact us" :scared:

You wouldn't think one man could produce so many idiotic quotes, and yet ..... �� ..... would love to have a look at his official police statement, that would be something else�� .... MOO

Whoops, adding post from Morrisa, clicked wrong button, can't paste it

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk
Excuse me being contrary (default setting) but I wonder if that's taken out of context. Was it perhaps, "We don't know, Karen, if you're dead or alive. Please contact us."?

extract...>
Given the the behaviour of the family, the financial pressure, the argument the night before etc, is there a possibility what we are dealing with here is a suicide followed by a cover up?

if after the argument With BR and SR, Karen decided to take her own life. The next morning BR would quickly realise this means no life insurance, and will also bring shame on the family. BR could have convinced SR to stage a disappearance and then got VR involved to help with the logistics.

This type of scenario is the only way I can see SR being knowingly involved, and regardless, even if it was murder, LE will have to work to prove it over a hypothetical scenario such as the above, which wouldn't be too easy to do.

"how", and snap, chief,
consideration of KR's death as suicide has been high on my own list of possible scenarios since the discovery of her remains ... theory, confounded by the quantity of timber strategically placed to conceal her, led me also to further consider her disposal more likely the concealment of such suicide in a bid to override any possible negation of payout on a life insurance policy.
[emoji887]

Excuse me being contrary (default setting) but I wonder if that's taken out of context. Was it perhaps, "We don't know, Karen, if you're dead or alive. Please contact us."?

The Herald Sun reports Ms Ristevski’s brother-in-law, Vic Ristevski, made another call to the public to help find her on Tuesday.
“It’s terrible ... we are all shocked,” he told media. “If you are still alive talk to us."
“If you don’t want to talk to your husband, give me a call or my wife.”

He said the family was close and the missing woman was happy while celebrating her daughter’s 21st birthday just a few weeks ago.
“It’s not like her. I don’t talk to her much but when we get together she is happy. He (Borce) is feeling awful, he can hardly talk,” he said.
“It is heartbreaking. I can hardly sleep at night. I wake up at 2am it’s a nightmare.”

http://www.news.com.au/national/vic...d/news-story/cde39d2fb8120ae9484ac5217c1a3edf

More Vasko quotes.

“My wife was there on Saturday and when she came home she said: ‘You should see your brother, he’s got red eyes’, so he must be crying a lot,” he said.

“The last time I saw him (Borce) was at the press conference, because he has told me to stay away from his house because the media are outside.”

“If she (Karen) doesn’t want to talk to her husband or the media, just let a relative know where you are if you don’t want to come home,” he said.

“A lot of husbands do that (murder) for some reason, but no way is Borce capable of that,” he said.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...w/news-story/b972fba3710b6668b8b140d5d706954e

bolded by me for emphasis........

“A lot of husbands do that (murder) for some reason, but no way is Borce capable of that,” he said....... :waitasec: reaaaaally , Vlasko?? a lot, hey??.... one wonders what consists of Vlasko's social circle...

It is, of course, quite possible that Vlasko has a linguistics flaw, which makes these clangers , in the linguistic sense , not so remarkable, but it is in the phsychiatric sense, the unconscious logic of Vlasko's mind that the problem exists, in my opinion.. Vlasko is trying to NOT say stuff... there is stuff he wants to say, that has about %70 fantasy in it, but he wants it to sound crystal reality, and stuff that Vlasko doesn't want to say that keeps dribbling out, albeit tangled up and a bit opaque......

"how", and snap, chief,
consideration of KR's death as suicide has been high on my own list of possible scenarios since the discovery of her remains ... theory, confounded by the quantity of timber strategically placed to conceal her, led me also to further consider her disposal more likely the concealment of such suicide in a bid to override any possible negation of payout on a life insurance policy.
[emoji887]
Apart from our sense of Karen's resilience (and suicides aren't always predictable), it appears that SR saw Karen that morning, which doesn't leave much time for Karen to make the attempt and then for BR to decide she was conclusively dead beyond medical help and go into action around 10 or 10:30.

Edit: A husband who does that . . . I mean, she could have saved herself the trouble, because he was probably going to murder her in a few weeks anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne