Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Laurennelis291 first comment above seems to have gone missing. But her fantastic first insight is that police may have placed a weight in the boot, the same weight as Karen's and a shovel, to also illustrate what the weight would look like on CCTV.

Welcome to WS Lauren!

Well I'll confess!! I didn't get much done yesterday/last night and I already know I'm not going to get anything done today either due to my eyes being glued to the pc screen and abusing the hell out of the refresh button! *Sorry mods, I know you're not supposed to abuse the refresh button but at a time like this, it is necessary, very necessary lol* Just a quick thanks to all who've posted articles/video's or just commented in general thus far and welcome to those who've just recently joined the conversation/s. Cheers!!

I'm fairly sure the box on the roof is an external GPS antenna. Like this: http://www.ebay.com.au/gds/Types-of-External-GPS-Antennas-/10000000177632001/g.html

ba4aaf0c2a76501e37d6eaefa5c29903.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unless I'm imagining things, pretty sure that is another car parked next to BR's car in the garage tgy. Still, I'd like to know where Sarah is at too. She may not even be out of the Country, may never have left in the first place! What are the chances she's under police protection and has been whisked away somewhere unknown to everyone else?

What's the cylindrical object on roof used for, anyone know? Reporter said there was some aerial thingy on top, that must be it, must find out what its purpose is [emoji848]
ffaaed1ea0b592364a27409976b01c5b.jpg

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

I'm wondering if it some sort to 'telemetry' equipment as used by Formula 1 racing teams.

Telemetry is an automated communications process by which measurements and other data are collected at a remote or inaccessible points and are subsequently transmitted to receiving equipment for monitoring.

Unless I'm imagining things, pretty sure that is another car parked next to BR's car in the garage tgy. Still, I'd like to know where Sarah is at too. She may not even be out of the Country, may never have left in the first place! What are the chances she's under police protection and has been whisked away somewhere unknown to everyone else?

I couldn't see any other car there. Is there one? What car is BR driving? I could not make it out.

Was the reason the Mercedes was towed away because BR refused to give the police the key? Where is it now?

I couldn't see any other car there. Is there one? What car is BR driving? I could not make it out.

I just realised, some video's show BR driving out of the garage and there's no other car, and in another video there is a car parked beside his...strange as!! Also, on checking video again I'm greeted by Santa Claus----like the video has been removed. Love to know what is going on!!

Was the reason the Mercedes was towed away because BR refused to give the police the key? Where is it now?

Possibly, yes!!! Who knows where the car is now....hope we get more info soon!

Speaking of media on the street this morning. Ch 9 and Ch7 were out front of BR's home this morning trying to get a comment with no luck:

https://mobile.twitter.com/TheTodayShow/status/889592720599138304/video/1

https://mobile.twitter.com/sunriseon7/status/889577721914720256/video/1
Business as usual, like he is oblivious to the kerfuffle surrounding him ..... couldn't give a rats patootie ..... but of course we know not what goes on behind closed doors [emoji848]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

I thought his return journey home was a different route. Didnt police collect cctv data from around coburg way as well. So I thought he travelled the the Calder highway , Tullamarine freeway to get to coburg?

I thought I read that on the return trip he was going to pull into the service station to fuel up but missed the turn off. Then he was going to the shop at Watergardens but missed the turn off so he went home. Must have had a bit on his mind and was a little distracted to miss the two turn offs but not the turn off home.

My brain hurts, time for a Bex and a lie down.

Come ON , Borce.... give it UP, man....!!........

all this delay adds to the Aggravation Factor in sentencing.... the hiding of the body, the police searches, the silence for months, ... it all adds up, Borce.. a few more years on the sentence, pal. ...... you are taking up valuable taxpayer time and money, sport.. Come ON!!.

The Herald Sun understands that one theory police are working on is that Ms Ristevski’s black Mercedes-Benz SLK coupe was being driven by her husband Borce, and that her body was in the vehicle, when CCTV recorded it going over the Diggers Rest railway crossing on June 29 last year — the day she went missing.

Missing Persons Squad detectives have spent months tracking down the owners of just about every similar car in Victoria and have eliminated all of them as being the driver of the car in the CCTV footage.

They haven’t been able to eliminate Borce Ristevski as the driver they are looking for.

Mr Ristevski continues to deny he had anything to do with his wife’s death.

http://www.news.com.au/national/nsw...t/news-story/0924a2c7db39294f246b872f5ee8f12a

I thought I read that on the return trip he was going to pull into the service station to fuel up but missed the turn off. Then he was going to the shop at Watergardens but missed the turn off so he went home. Must have had a bit on his mind and was a little distracted to miss the two turn offs but not the turn off home.

My brain hurts, time for a Bex and a lie down.

Borce is going to have a tough time stringing all of those lies and inconsistencies into a plausible story. I guess that is why he was advised to stop cooperating with police. [emoji87]

The cops are working hard to eliminate all scenarios.

The defense wil push that a thief in the open garage eyeing off the Merc and Karen disturbed him. She was subdued, keys stolen, she was bundled in the car and whisked away.

You know the defense will go everywhichway so LE has to, again eliminate every possible brick wall with proof who was in the vehicle, with Karen that day.

BR's phone pinging? Well they'll already have an answer there....
How did the Merc arrive back safely? God only knows what their answer will be.

There's gonna be onehellofafight.

He knows he's a dead man walking but his bro & silks are telling him otherwise.

I'm wondering also UT if Sarah has been whisked away and hasn't been residing at Avondale Heights home for a while now...as she could be under police protection somewhere (unknown to anyone)..or..she doesn't want to be around to see her father being arrested :scared:...

I'm hoping Sarah isn't involved but surely she must know what really happened to Karen and don't know how she remained living at the home for as long as she did with her father under these circumstances...especially if DV was also a factor in Karen's death as well...MOO

I would love to have followed BR's car this morning.

Where do you think he goes?

Borce is going to have a tough time stringing all of those lies and inconsistencies into a plausible story. I guess that is why he was advised to stop cooperating with police. [emoji87]

that made me grin, ........ whoever Borce's legal chap is, he is certainly earning his dollar, this is a sweat job in spades, keeping Borce and Vlasko 's heads under the parapet....

None of Borce's tale has any logic in it... I dismiss Vlasko's advice with a backhander, .. but the very fact that the two brothers actually had an 'explanation' back in the early days ,... not the early days of the actual murder, mind you, but the early part of when Borce decided to 'come out', so to speak , about his days-missing wife, and then handed the clever bits of the story over to Vlasko...

And Vlassy's yarn was pure tabloid scripting...... the false passport, the darkish destinations.... helped along by Borce's contribution of the strangely exact $850......but it's all gone downhill from there, the fuel gauge fantasy , in the suddenly remembered moment of being a car mechanic, the 100 minutes missing from the phone.. the pings , the money, the money, the money....

It's hard for a legal bloke to shove all that stuff back in side the tube, if only people would just do their murders and then shutup!!.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne