Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
edited by me, for clarity...

thing is, there are lots of men, like Vlasko... like Borce, for all we know, who just wouldn't like a bloke in the dress shop where their wife purchases a garment... they just wouldn't like it, and would forbid the wife to enter....

Borce was actually cruelling the pitch, hanging about, peering, leering, maybe offering 'advice' , or 'opinion'.... all the stuff most men feel qualified to do, .....

I would bet that Vlasko would have forbidden his wife to be anywhere near a dress shop that had a male in a position of authority in that shop.. no way.

Clarified Troop :)
I guess there would also be many women who would avoid a boutique dress shop that had a bearded male lurking around especially on quiet days.
Never mind what the old man thought....:D

Trying on Merchandise ??? lol.... sorry - just had this weird image of him in a dress...
If it was a quiet struggling store - one has to wonder what he did there to be honest.....

Welcome to Bella Bleu :dracula:

Attachments

• IMG_1753.JPG
    IMG_1753.JPG
    41 KB · Views: 39
Every new week - I think - gosh I hope this is the week an arrest is made..... and I do hope that this is the week for it.... with the progress of last week - perhaps we are closer to knowing what happened to poor Karen

Steve Richardson gave me hope with what he said. The family are given updates, they know so does a Steve in my opinion.

"Just a note to say the information digested and discussed on here has been unbelievably good. Well done and keep it up :loser:

When it all comes out (and it will) i am sure there will be a number of posters that have nailed the reasons why and how it all happened 100% correctly".

Clarified Troop :)
I guess there would also be many women who would avoid a boutique dress shop that had a bearded male lurking around especially on quiet days.
Never mind what the old man thought....:D

It's funny Soso...but a dear girlfriend of mine had a Bridal Boutique where she did all the hard work (like Karen) and her elderly bald husband was in the shop with her "full-time"... and all he did was sit at the Cash Register at the front of the shop and just look after the money side of things.:D

I never felt at ease whenever I walked in there (creepy)...but it didn't seem to bother her customers and she did have a successful business through it all...

Maybe BR just blew-in to the shop when he felt like it to check how much was in the Till...Remember with BR it's all about the $$$'s...follow the money :skip: MOO

Tiddles i worked in a cafe once where the owner's son was the manager...however he was hardly ever there, or when he was he would fluff around in the office on the computer etc. He was helpful at times though - would do heavy lifting and run errands for the store. He never served customers unless his mum was visiting. He was nice enough though and i think everyone would describe him as willing to help - just not willing to work lol

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

This is the type if role i could imagine BR fulfilling in a dress shop

I'd love to know what year it was purchased.
It's irrelevant but I've wondered if it was around the time of a major birthday.
It's the kind of gift a loving husband would buy. :thinking:

I have been wondering when Karen got the car as well. A car very similar was parked out the front of Warrant Pty Ltd in 2014 (I think it was 2014).

I have wondered if maybe it was Borces car originally and it was signed over to Karen just as the house was.

I have been wondering when Karen got the car as well. A car very similar was parked out the front of Warrant Pty Ltd in 2014 (I think it was 2014).

I have wondered if maybe it was Borces car originally and it was signed over to Karen just as the house was.
When was the house signed over?

Do you think the signing over was to protect the asset from creditors? Or could Borce have been in debt to Karen, and assets were being signed over in lieu of payment? More debts . . . Karen demanding payment . . . consequent friction. There's your motive, no need to hypothesize about insurance.

Rocky horror ????? Sensational.

Loved that show!

I've been making a man. With blonde hair and a tan. And he's good for relieving my tension.
I'm just a sweet transvestive,..la, la,la...Transylvania.

Oh gawd! Blonde hair and a tan! That reminds me of Warwick Capper!! :scared:Is there no escaping that man?

Trooper, what have you done!!?? :scared:

In no way am I inferring that Warwick Capper is or was a transvestite or will be a transvestite in the future. He's simply a blonde guy with a tan and he's still trying to get that horrid thing in his mouth I see! :facepalm:

images

This has nothing at all to do with this thread and is way off topic. For that I apologise but there needs to be an arrest soon in this case! I'm really starting to go stir crazy just waiting, waiting waiting and searching the WWW for pictures of Warwick Capper! Ewwwww.

Loved that show!

I've been making a man. With blonde hair and a tan. And he's good for relieving my tension.

Oh gawd! Blonde hair and a tan! That reminds me of Warwick Capper!! :scared:Is there no escaping that man?

In no way am I inferring that Warwick Capper is or was a transvestite or will be a transvestite in the future. He's simply a blonde guy with a tan and he's still trying to get that horrid thing in his mouth I see! :facepalm:

images

This has nothing at all to do with this thread and is way off topic. For that I apologise but there needs to be an arrest soon in this case! I'm really starting to go stir crazy just waiting, waiting waiting and searching the WWW for pictures of Warwick Capper! Ewwwww.

Oh dear Lord !
Please ! Enough with the Capper photos.
Makara, you and 'Chris P Bacon ' ( TGY) are simply hilarious :laugh:

Loved that show!

images

What thing is in his mouth? Maybe it's a question I shouldn't ask.

You are so naughty ! Lol
I just spat my drink out. My family think I've lost the plot. Doesn't help every time I see ' Chris P Bacon ' I get the giggles

A little humor helps hopefully. My intentions are not to disrespect Karen, never, but it breaks the tension. It actually helps me think. Thankyou for enjoying it with me.
WE NEED JUSTICE!!

What thing is in his mouth? Maybe it's a question I shouldn't ask.

A little humor helps hopefully. My intentions are not to disrespect Karen, never, but it breaks the tension. It actually helps me think. Thankyou for enjoying it with me.
WE NEED JUSTICE!!

Ahhh noooo! Stop TGY! Warwick was apparently up here in my neck of the woods this weekend. The stuff of nightmares. Kept myself indoors once I knew.

Loved that show!

images

Good to have the old Makara back :takeabow:

I wonder if anyone knows whether their companies have been subject to a deed of company arrangement or the directors subject to bankruptcy proceedings? Would explain the transfer of assets as a means to retain/hide them from bean counters whilst taking the creditors for a wash! A common practice to some degree by your more shifty business ppl - the 'hello hello' garden tutu guy was renowned for running one into the ground, moving assets around and then re-emerging a couple of months later.

I have a question for Borce if you are following us :greetings:

If Karen left home at 10am to clear her head (and according to you she would normally calm down and return)

And

If you left home at 10.30am in Karen's SLK to check a faulty fuel gauge returning at approx 12 noon,

How did you expect that Karen would travel to work that morning without her car?

.......The Australian reported that Mr Ristevski told police he went for a drive just half an hour after his wife walked out of the house and was on the road from 10.30am until about midday.....

http://www.news.com.au/national/vic...s/news-story/2bbe3c1ab602e2e9948986048d337aad

I'm really starting to go stir crazy just waiting, waiting waiting and searching the WWW for pictures of Warwick Capper! Ewwwww.

[/CENTER]

What? You're searching for pictures of Warrick Crapper? Oh Makara!

Ahhh noooo! Stop TGY! Warwick was apparently up here in my neck of the woods this weekend. The stuff of nightmares. Kept myself indoors once I knew.

:seeya: Oz Jen, was it a Jeffery Edelsten who made them wear those painful looking shorts? So wrong in this day.

I would like to know what eventually happened to that infamous $850 in cash...Any suggestions? :waitasec: :noooo::what:

What? You're searching for pictures of Warrick Crapper? Oh Makara!

:seeya: Oz Jen, was it a Jeffery Edelsten who made them wear those painful looking shorts? So wrong in this day.

Did you know that our very own Warrick Crapper ran for Mayor of the Gold Coast many years ago...dressed in gold sparkles as a meter-maid?...was not a good look!
I'll see if I can find a pic...:crazy::hills:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member