Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The car either didn't go around the bend of the rail station .... heading to Blackhill.

Blackhill..... was it only searched because witnesses saw VR there..

DID the car go straight as it past the station and weaved through the little streets of Diggers to come out on Vinyard Road and headed the back way to Mount Macedon.

Sorry for crude drawing ..... x marks spot of cameras that I know are there .....

We have only been shown the images from three of them.

Two on the East side of the street .... one from the platform looking out to the crossing.

So what about the third ..... Police holding cards close to their chest... perhaps..

attachment.php

Attachments

• 2017-08-04 11.27.37.jpg
    2017-08-04 11.27.37.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 165
One thing that rattles my theory, a bit, is, why hasn't Borce killed Anthony. ..? for all the reasons necessary, religion/culture, money/ sex.

What Ant claims is outrageous, and sets off all sorts of firestorms in lots of people, Karen's family, Sarah, Vlasko, Chris, Auntie Patty, and not least, Borce... .. it is such a deal breaker in any and all sorts of relationships, husband/wife, Stepmother/stepson, stepsister/stepbrother, father/son.....

not to mention Ant' mum's perspective on Karen.... first her husband, then her son...

AR is a great asset for BR at the moment and probably first time in his life, imo. He's created diversions and a fantasy world, and when Karen disappeared, she was the heart breaker/homewrecker! The earlier threads are testimony to that, a lot bought it hook, line and sinker.
I'm guilty of harping on about BR, I'm sorry, he's the only one I've got my eye on, I don't buy his bs or his quiet charm, phft! :p

If only Karen kept a diary like Allison, what it would reveal? BR would've searched the house top to bottom for it and destroyed it, he's no fool! He's kept his head above water for many years unlike Baden-Clay who was sinking fast. BR's got connections, family and once Karen too, they're his enablers.

Why no arrest? I think the police are finding each jigsaw piece to complete the puzzle and have a iron-clad case. Who are the accomplices, if any, and what role they played and hopefully, uncovering Karen's phone/handbag etc.
I'm a bit of a bore, just got BR in my sites, I'll eat humble pie if it's not the case. :blushing:

Probably why the police are keeping their cards close to their chest, no mistakes and a successful future trial with a conviction.

JMO

I think ARs idea that KR wanted to run away with him is delusional. 10 years ago? When he was 14? She probably would confide in him if he knew what BR was like and he misinterprets it as her being interested in him, being affected by drugs and alcohol obviously builds on the delusion in his head.

Paranoid people often get themselves intoxicated and go on random Facebook rants in the knowledge that people they are targeting are reading and hope that some of them will believe the bull****.

Either way I'm glad his posts are public! This outburst happened during the night - which again makes sense, up late at night intoxicated and reaching out for attention.

His in his thirties ..... from memory ahhh kill me now .... still lived aat home on/off till he was 26 ...27..

So the 10year ago would have been early 20s

I think ARs idea that KR wanted to run away with him is delusional. 10 years ago? When he was 14? She probably would confide in him if he knew what BR was like and he misinterprets it as her being interested in him, being affected by drugs and alcohol obviously builds on the delusion in his head.

Paranoid people often get themselves intoxicated and go on random Facebook rants in the knowledge that people they are targeting are reading and hope that some of them will believe the bull****.

Either way I'm glad his posts are public! This outburst happened during the night - which again makes sense, up late at night intoxicated and reaching out for attention.

Imagine a disunctional teenager suddenly having a female showing him empathy, guidance and structure. He could have been infatuated. There might have been some chats over a home movie where he got the wrong impression. He must blamed his father for his upbringing and jealous of spoilt Sarah, he could see how nasty his father was to Karen & they joked about running away because the unhappy house was evident but nothing sexual, only in his want for a knightess in shining armour.
I've been reading about alcohol/drug blackouts where during the blackout people imagine what could have happened and it becomes like a reality.
I'm thinking a loveless youth with hormones running wild could be to blame here.
It's sad really. Somehow I doubt Sarah has connected to offer support.

AR is a great asset for BR at the moment and probably first time in his life, imo. He's created diversions and a fantasy world, and when Karen disappeared, she was the heart breaker/homewrecker! The earlier threads are testimony to that, a lot bought it hook, line and sinker.
I'm guilty of harping on about BR, I'm sorry, he's the only one I've got my eye on, I don't buy his bs or his quiet charm, phft! :p

If only Karen kept a diary like Allison, what it would reveal? BR would've searched the house top to bottom for it and destroyed it, he's no fool! He's kept his head above water for many years unlike Baden-Clay who was sinking fast. BR's got connections, family and once Karen too, they're his enablers.

Why no arrest? I think the police are finding each jigsaw piece to complete the puzzle and have a iron-clad case. Who are the accomplices, if any, and what role they played and hopefully, uncovering Karen's phone/handbag etc.
I'm a bit of a bore, just got BR in my sites, I'll eat humble pie if it's not the case. :blushing:

Probably why the police are keeping their cards close to their chest, no mistakes and a successful future trial with a conviction.

JMO

agh,,, I an fixated on Borce, too, PS..... he just fits the bill so neatly... Come ON, Borce!....:waiting:

Hi Calliope, Don't think I can help....but for what it's worth. I think he is replying to a private message and the first part of rant addresses that.. he then implies that he had an opportunity to change the course of events that morning, and made the wrong choice for 2 reasons , didn't want to be a toyboy (even though he was very mature for his age,) and also out of mistaken loyalty for his father. It seems that he believes Karen actually went for a walk that morning, or wishes that he had been there for her, she was the only one who loved him , and Dad having turned out to be a coward and a c****.
Hope that helps.

[h=2]ICE Long-term effects may include:[/h]
  • Addiction
  • Psychosis, including:
    • paranoia
    • hallucinations
    • repetitive motor activity
  • Changes in brain structure and function
  • Deficits in thinking and motor skills
  • Increased distractibility
  • Memory loss
  • Aggressive or violent behavior
  • Mood disturbances
  • Severe dental problems
  • Weight loss
https://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/research-reports/methamphetamine/what-are-long-term-effects-methamphetamine-abuse

Hi Calliope, Don't think I can help....but for what it's worth. I think he is replying to a private message and the first part of rant addresses that.. he then implies that he had an opportunity to change the course of events that morning, and made the wrong choice for 2 reasons , didn't want to be a toyboy (even though he was very mature for his age,) and also out of mistaken loyalty for his father. It seems that he believes Karen actually went for a walk that morning, or wishes that he had been there for her, she was the only one who loved him , and Dad having turned out to be a coward and a c****.
Hope that helps.

what ever the situation, Ant comes out the hero!!.. particularly if he is telling the story...........

agh,,, I an fixated on Borce, too, PS..... he just fits the bill so neatly... Come ON, Borce!....:waiting:

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText-Semibold]Means, motive, and opportunity.

[/FONT]AND he was the last to see her alive.[/FONT]

What's the bet someone tries to off themselves when the cops get ready to arrest.

JMO

Yes back to the similarities.
I think the Ristevski clan is similar to the Baden-Clays.

"“Borce is not the human being they are saying, for his wife he was very nice,” his mother said.
“He is not the sort of person who could do something like that.”

Close ranks, protect the blood line & lie and cheat no matter what.
If they do say Karen was hopelessly addicted to prescription drugs (like ABC) then that's a good thing that Karen had reason to be speaking to a doctor.
That's the best paper trial!!

I really hope those cops went through that house with a fine toothed comb.

Hope that helps.
Thank you. I hadn't thought of that (literal) interpretation of "walked". I wish I'd walked with you that morning, as in, I wish I'd been walking with you to protect you. I was thinking "walked" meant walked out. I wish I'd walked (out/off) with you, abandoned Dad and the family thing when you asked me to. In which case Karen didn't go for a walk, she "walked out" in the Mercedes, which somebody had to bring back home after she was dead.

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText-Semibold]Means, motive, and opportunity.

[/FONT]AND he was the last to see her alive.[/FONT]

the old Romans used to ask the question, in regard to crime..

'cui bono'..... who benefits.........or,.in this case, who expected to gain benefit from Karens' death....

again...., ol ' Borce just fits the bill. .

what ever the situation, Ant comes out the hero!!.. particularly if he is telling the story...........
They had it coming, they had it coming, they had it coming all along. I didn't do it, but if I'd done it, how could you tell me that I was wrong?

Hope that helps.

You're good, real good! Whilst we cannot read too much into what he says for the reasons everyone has stated above, the general tone is one of remorse IMO. He wishes he had done more to protect her. Also I feel he misses Karen a lot. He is angry with his father for not being a man and owning up to what he has done. All just my own interpretation of the feelings he is trying to convey.

the old Romans used to ask the question, in regard to crime..

'cui bono'..... who benefits.........or,.in this case, who expected to gain benefit from Karens' death....

again...., ol ' Borce just fits the bill. .
We don't know that. It seems he had things fairly easy, coasting off Karen's hard work. If there's no insurance, he'll have to work rather harder in future unless/until he's gaoled.

You're good, real good! Whilst we cannot read too much into what he says for the reasons everyone has stated above, the general tone is one of remorse IMO. He wishes he had done more to protect her. Also I feel he misses Karen a lot. He is angry with his father for not being a man and owning up to what he has done. All just my own interpretation of the feelings he is trying to convey.

His sadness was so deep he stood in the church car park the day of Karen's funeral. He was there, just couldn't go in.

We don't know that. It seems he had things fairly easy, coasting off Karen's hard work. If there's no insurance, he'll have to work rather harder in future unless/until he's gaoled.
Might not be just a money "benefit". If BR killed her he gained the ultimate control over her. And he's in a better overall position having her dead as opposed to being divorced from her.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

How is he paying the debts?

For all of the reasons that have been discussed on here, it seems that Karen was becoming a thorn in BR's side and that somewhere along the line he began to think life would be better without Karen in it... hence when away in Thailand(without K) he probably ruminated upon his problems. It is likely that he said "good place to dispose of a body" because he was obsessing about his problems and also felt he had a degree of anonymity.
The INTENTION was formed. The rage/jealousy( ??) building all awaiting the car crash of a heated argument.. If he planned it , surely he would have given himself an alibi etc. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevHill