Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you mean they don't acknowledge the children that come into a relationship as in step children?
AR is Borces bio son he was there before Karen evidently.
Wonder if the family even knew about AR's existence before he found his father aged 14 years.
But from SR's point of view, he's not only her half-brother, she must have grown up with him.

But from SR's point of view, he's not only her half-brother, she must have grown up with him.

Yes JLZ she must have grown up with him.
Dad was visiting AR prison. Borces grandchildren from AR seem to have been a part of Karen and Borces lives.
Yet Sarah clearly wanted it to be known it was just me, dad and mum.
imo

Yes JLZ she must have grown up with him.
Dad was visiting AR prison. Borces grandchildren from AR seem to have been a part of Karen and Borces lives.
Yet Sarah clearly wanted it to be known it was just me, dad and mum.
imo

Yep she wanted that to be heard loud and clear.

But she is an only child! I don't find her wording odd at all. I think it may be a cultural thing... Europeans etc don't really acknowledge blended families...I talk from personal experience

SR is not an only child. Borce has two children.

What's the bet someone tries to off themselves when the cops get ready to arrest.

Quite possible tgy. Once there is an arrest I'm fully expecting there will be people who will speak up who were too frightened to do so before the arrest. IYKWIM.

I was thinking of sending a message to AR and asking straight out if he thinks daddy killed Karen. Or sending him a list of questions and asking for them to be answered in dot point, cos im bit blonde when it comes to reading his "stuff"

I was thinking of sending a message to AR and asking straight out if he thinks daddy killed Karen. Or sending him a list of questions and asking for them to be answered in dot point, cos im bit blonde when it comes to reading his "stuff"

Good luck with that one Adrianna. Someone else asked him a question and he asked for their phone number. :facepalm:

Yep she wanted that to be heard loud and clear.

You're right there Hbayne maybe there was a family argument and AR was resented. Sarah worked in the shop and possibly she was sour that he was getting easy money and attention.

Good luck with that one Adrianna. Someone else asked him a question and he asked for their phone number. :facepalm:

Damn really, if only we could get those burner phones like they have on tv.

Same and i think it's much more significant if it occured before she went missing. The ipad search evidence also came at the same time VR was sprung lurking around where KR was found - a coincidence? I would not be surprised if the searches happened after BRs first interview with police and he was googling based off what police asked him/told him. And the release of the ipad search info and the VR sighting was a tatic to apply immense pressure. Now if the police have mentioned nothing about finding blood to BR then him searching about it would also be very significant in my opinion

I just can't believe that if it is BR and he did it uplanned and in the middle of the day , the police cant pin him down for it. Crazy and what are police waiting for? I hope they're not waiting for him to crack because i don't think he will - staying silent has worked for over a year for him now. So frustrating!

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

I believe that murdering KR had been in the wings for a while. I also think that BR's grandiose opinion of himself (his business acumen, his wealth etc) was so inflated that he would have believed any murder he hatched together (and add to that any other pea brain idea) was completely foolproof. And only in the aftermath of the investigation and his shocking media appearances (VR would have given him a review about his media appearances for sure) did he start to sweat on it and do a few Google searches. If Google searches were carried out prior you would think that anyone planning something similar would have nouse to carry out their Google searching on a computer/device not belonging to them.

Mr Ristevski has not commented publicly on the discovery of his 47-year-old wife’s body, found.

Just to bring to the surface again. Your wife/ mother has gone missing and found dead.
Understandably there might be feelings of numbness and inability to feel those emotions you thought you would in the beginning due to shock etc, but 1 year on!!!

Any innocent husband , daughter, would publicly come out with rage, fighting hard to keep the case alive and on the screens, and publicly pushing for anyone to come forward with information once they learnt how Karen was discarded and badly decomposed.

Borce being the last one to see her after an argument would be feeling guilty that had the argument not occurred she wouldn't have gone on that walk and been kidnapped.

No family member has appeared on television pleading with the public to help find Karen's killer after she was found. That shows clearly they know who it is.

I believe that murdering KR had been in the wings for a while. I also think that BR's grandiose opinion of himself (his business acumen, his wealth etc) was so inflated that he would have believed any murder he hatched together (and add to that any other pea brain idea) was completely foolproof. And only in the aftermath of the investigation and his shocking media appearances (VR would have given him a review about his media appearances for sure) did he start to sweat on it and do a few Google searches. If Google searches were carried out prior you would think that anyone planning something similar would have nouse to carry out their Google searching on a computer/device not belonging to them.
I think LE have had only one opportunity to search the Ristevski household. That would be the time they found the shovel with Mr Macedon soil, I imagine that would be when the iPad searches were found. Timing anyone?

Damn really, if only we could get those burner phones like they have on tv.

I would happily talk to Ant on the phone but he'd have to be straight when I did so. No ice addled rants thank you. I'm not prepared to pay $250,000, not even $2.50 for the privilege I am prepared to listen to what he has to say in regard to Karen and Boris. I'm prepared to listen to the neglected, abused and frightened little boy still living inside the adult Anthony Ristevski.

One alternative to talking to Ant on the phone would be for him to join us here on Websleuths so that we can learn more about the whole dynamics of this case from his perspective. C'mon Ant, you know you want to.

SR is not an only child. Borce has two children.

Yes but Karen only had her so she's saying she's Karen's only child. Like I said previously half siblings/ step siblings are not considered part of the family unit. They are outcasts. I've seen it many many times in my family.

I think there is a fair chance that he would answer such a message, but don't ask for dot points or touch upon him being difficult to understand, it seems to be a very touchy subject for him and he takes offence very easily.

He has already made it very clear that he believes Borce murdered Karen, I don't think he would shy away from repeating his opinion on the matter.

I think LE have had only one opportunity to search the Ristevski household. That would be the time they found the shovel with Mr Macedon soil, I imagine that would be when the iPad searches were found. Timing anyone?
I cannot find any articles about the shovel soil samples before KRs body was found... however
"the*Herald Sun*has been told that police seized a shovel from the garage of the Avondale Heights home Mrs Ristevski, 47, shared with her husband, Borce, and daughter Sarah.

Testing revealed two distinct soil types: one matched soil behind the family home, leading police to begin their initial search along the Maribyrnong River; the other matched soil found in the Gisborne-Macedon area."

Police searched maribrynong on/around 14th july and 29th july (in particular near anglers tavern) .. they also searched the surrounding area near her home pretty much straight away as you can imagine

So if the shovel samples led to particularly searching the river they must have had them before end of july.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...s/news-story/e47341dc1f66d1ae61bc56356f1c1831

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/k...ssing-mother-reports-say-20160824-gr0f1m.html

http://www.skynews.com.au/news/nati...appearance-of-vic-mum--out-of-character-.html

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

I think there is a fair chance that he would answer such a message, but don't ask for dot points or touch upon him being difficult to understand, it seems to be a very touchy subject for him and he takes offence very easily.

He has already made it very clear that he believes Borce murdered Karen, I don't think he would shy away from repeating his opinion on the matter.

Do you know him personally?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member