Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot find any articles about the shovel soil samples before KRs body was found... however
"the*Herald Sun*has been told that police seized a shovel from the garage of the Avondale Heights home Mrs Ristevski, 47, shared with her husband, Borce, and daughter Sarah.

Testing revealed two distinct soil types: one matched soil behind the family home, leading police to begin their initial search along the Maribyrnong River; the other matched soil found in the Gisborne-Macedon area."

Police searched maribrynong on/around 14th july and 29th july (in particular near anglers tavern) .. they also searched the surrounding area near her home pretty much straight away as you can imagine

So if the shovel samples led to particularly searching the river they must have had them before end of july.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...s/news-story/e47341dc1f66d1ae61bc56356f1c1831

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/k...ssing-mother-reports-say-20160824-gr0f1m.html

http://www.skynews.com.au/news/nati...appearance-of-vic-mum--out-of-character-.html

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

BBM: Those articles were posted here as they were published in MSM. If would just be a case of you going back through the earlier threads to find them.

The shovel was indeed taken from the Ristevski's garage long before Karen's body was recovered. It was only after she was found that the full details of the soil samples found on the shovel were revealed in MSM

I think LE have had only one opportunity to search the Ristevski household. That would be the time they found the shovel with Mr Macedon soil, I imagine that would be when the iPad searches were found. Timing anyone?

Exactly! The Ristevski household was not considered a crime scene at the time, even though police may have had their suspicions. They would have needed a warrant to do a full search the house, but on what grounds? They didn't have any! And it still may be that Karen was not murdered in the house at all.

Do you know him personally?

No, I don't , but I've followed his Facebook very closely, and my opinion above is based upon that.

He seems (and people using ice often are) very communicative & does respond to questions posed to him and often to comments made about his posts. Plus he has already stated clearly that he believes Borce killed Karen. This is my basis for thinking there's a fair chance that he will reply to a question along those lines.

Somebody has previously asked him to reword something he wrote that was very hard to understand & his response to that request leads me to believe that his confusing & sans-punctuation style of writing is a sore spot for him.

Mum may have been murdered: police
David Hurley and Mark Buttler, Herald Sun
July 12, 2016

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...e/news-story/d505f2aec237718c22e5c61074474760

Investigators have been unable to track her mobile phone, which is switched off...................Well they had tracked it.

Detectives interviewed Mr Ristevski last Friday. The family home was also searched by police and two cars taken away for examination.

Shovel, phones, cars and maybe even ipad - before the 12 July 2016??

Mum may have been murdered: police
David Hurley and Mark Buttler, Herald Sun
July 12, 2016

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...e/news-story/d505f2aec237718c22e5c61074474760

Investigators have been unable to track her mobile phone, which is switched off...................Well they had tracked it.

Detectives interviewed Mr Ristevski last Friday. The family home was also searched by police and two cars taken away for examination.

Shovel - before the 12 July 2016??

Thanks Soso. That article is behind a paywall for me. Do you remember reading here about the shovel being taken from the Ristevski house long before Karen was found? I don't have the time or inclination to go back through all of the threads right now (I'm not in a good frame of mind right now - death in the family etc. and should probably go to bed).

BBM: Those articles were posted here as they were published in MSM. If would just be a case of you going back through the earlier threads to find them.

The shovel was indeed taken from the Ristevski's garage long before Karen's body was recovered. It was only after she was found that the full details of the soil samples found on the shovel were revealed in MSM
Yes i realise this - that was the point i was trying to make.

Also, sorry to hear youve had a death in your family.

Thanks Soso. That article is behind a paywall for me. Do you remember reading here about the shovel being taken from the Ristevski house long before Karen was found? I don't have the time or inclination to go back through all of the threads right now (I'm not in a good frame of mind right now - death in the family etc. and should probably go to bed).

AUGUST 29, 2016
A shovel has been found at the family’s home and is being forensically tested, the newspaper reported.

Mr Ristevski alleged theory comes as telecommunications data emerged over the weekend showing Mrs Ristevski’s phone was detected in a series of pings on the Calder Highway, 40km northwest of Melbourne, several hours after her husband said she left their home to go for a walk.
Mr Ristevski’s phone was also tracked on the highway, about 20km from their home. The data suggests his phone was switched off for two hours that day.

http://www.news.com.au/national/vic...e/news-story/bde16dab39e3411dd87c658a45a97474

Attachments

• 8d236290db73a67c888e30c12a59a4fa.jpg
    8d236290db73a67c888e30c12a59a4fa.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 36
Please leave rumors at the door.

To preserve the integrity of the factual information contained herein, Websleuths does not participate in rumor mongering. When claiming something as a “fact,” you must prove it. Be able to provide links to information from approved third party sources; for instance, mainstream media (MSM), law enforcement (LE), and admin-verified case insiders.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/misc.php?do=showrules

Thank you

AUGUST 29, 2016
A shovel has been found at the family’s home and is being forensically tested, the newspaper reported.

Mr Ristevski alleged theory comes as telecommunications data emerged over the weekend showing Mrs Ristevski’s phone was detected in a series of pings on the Calder Highway, 40km northwest of Melbourne, several hours after her husband said she left their home to go for a walk.
Mr Ristevski’s phone was also tracked on the highway, about 20km from their home. The data suggests his phone was switched off for two hours that day.

http://www.news.com.au/national/vic...e/news-story/bde16dab39e3411dd87c658a45a97474

Soso, you are a gem! Thank you for finding that article. What would we do without you? I don't even want to think about that. xx

Yes i realise this - that was the point i was trying to make.

Also, sorry to hear youve had a death in your family.

Thanks decsimp.

Looky, looky, Soso has found the article (dated August 2016) where the shovel is mentioned. YEY! We can put that one to bed. :clap:

Feb 2017
Mr Ristevski’s son from a previous relationship, Anthony Rickard, and his nephew Chris Ristevski have both tried to sell their stories..............

Aug 2016
Mrs Ristevski’s nephew, Chris Ristevski, told the program the family was “disgusted” by Mr Rickard’s apparent attempt to sell his story.
“That’s the type of person he is,” he said.:thinking:

http://www.news.com.au/national/vic...k/news-story/24acc409ec4075c8516817e8c897498e
http://www.news.com.au/national/vic...s/news-story/2bbe3c1ab602e2e9948986048d337aad

Where did that video of AR smoking whatever it was from that tool ... facebook or someones phone?

LE have had a lot of "we gotcha now" moments with BR ....... and I'm sure the soil from Gisborne area on the shovel is another one where he was able to fire back some answer to explain that ..... but seems like he had nothing to fire back for that missing 100 minutes[emoji848]
PS: Actually would be a good name for their next horse, hey, Gotcha[emoji41] .... and by the way, in the Chaldean Numerology it adds up to that magical number ...... 23

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

like I said she wouldn't consider ant as part of the family if she's been raised the way I was.

Wow that is really very sad.
That Sarah would consider her father's son not to be a part of the family.
They have dna from the same father.

I do understand that some families disown and become estranged.
But if your mother is missing and there is an ice addled half brother not too far up the Calder.
One that has been going off on facebook, shooting of texts from one of his more than 5 phones to your cousin asking for guns.
Calling your mother about the family conflict or to ask for money for rehab depending on who you choose to believe.

Why poke the bear .... saying we are a small family ... just me mum and dad?
Why not stop at we are just a small family?
imo

The ants nest is active. And there is another page to watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow that is really very sad.
That Sarah would consider her father's son not to be a part of the family.
They have dna from the same father.

I do understand that some families disown and become estranged.
But if your mother is missing and there is an ice addled half brother not too far up the Calder.
One that has been going off on facebook, shooting of texts from one of his more than 5 phones to your cousin asking for guns.
Calling your mother about the family conflict or to ask for money for rehab depending on who you choose to believe.

Why poke the bear .... saying we are a small family ... just me mum and dad?
Why not stop at we are just a small family?
imo

Agree soso. And IIRC SR (link gone) said "I am an only child", not "I am her only child."
BBM

The ants nest is active. And there is another page to watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks Westside ...... like the proverbial train-wreck, I just gotta have a look .....

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member