Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My own feeling is that it's to do with family. The two are so intertwined though. That's just what I think. Where are you at soso?

For 2 cousins that once got on ok, according to CR.

They just seem to be cutting one another up. :rolleyes:
imo

Interesting he chooses Mokbel as his example. Wonder what CR got braggy about back when they were mates?

Seems like when Ant doesn't like someone he doesn't hold back. I think I understand why SR would want to consider herself an only child.

Seems like when Ant doesn't like someone he doesn't hold back. I think I understand why SR would want to consider herself an only child.

Half and step sibling relationships can be difficult to say the least, particularly if you were not part of the family from the start. From my own experience it's like you are intruding and there's sometimes a deep resentment of your appearance, suddenly they have to share the parents attention and affection, it's made quite clear that you are an interloper. It's an uncomfortable and very hurtful place to be in, especially as a teen,

I can also understand Sarah wanting to disown him if this is how he has been carrying on for years.
But his being Borces son was always going to come out given his love of facebook.

it is interesting that Sarah has escaped his wrath.
CR, BR, Karen and one or two extra's.
But not Sarah
imo

He doesn't seem to acknowledge Sarah's existence at all...

I know that AR has mental and also addiction issues. But I can't help but think of the old saying, 'where's there's smoke, there's fire'. I'm not by all means saying that what he is saying is 100% factual, but I think when everything finally comes to light we will find there might be some elements of truth in what he has posted. Which parts they are are yet to be seen. Even if it's just 5%.

JMO

On paper BR "fits the bill" but if investigators had "enough evidence" that he was an alleged perpetrator, wouldn't they have charged him by now?

In reality, the person who "fits the bill" on paper is not always ultimately responsible for the alleged crime...MOO

It's not a good look for AR to have a major spelling error in his blog book title, hope a friend who can spell, if there is one, fixes it for him MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On paper BR "fits the bill" but if investigators had "enough evidence" that he was an alleged perpetrator, wouldn't they have charged him by now?

In reality, the person who "fits the bill" on paper is not always ultimately responsible for the alleged crime...MOO

John Edwards was arrested 2 yrs after his wife's disappearance in March, 2015. Sharon's body hasn't even been found but he 'fit the bill' and was the last to see her alive. It took that long for the police to gather information and make an arrest.

I can't believe anyone is buying AR's rants, he's playing with people and this is not a game. If dad provides him with money or drugs, dad's the good guy! Maybe, CR should provide him with a little something too, he'd be his best bud.

This thread has blown off course where a malicious rumour monger like AR can switch people's minds like a boss. No wonder his dad is so successful at fooling the public especially women, I'd say. It certainly giving me lots more to think about with regards to BR.

John Edwards was arrested 2 yrs after his wife's disappearance in March, 2015. Sharon's body hasn't even been found but he 'fit the bill' and was the last to see her alive. It took that long for the police to gather information and make an arrest.

I can't believe anyone is buying AR's rants, he's playing with people and this is not a game. If dad provides him with money or drugs, dad's the good guy! Maybe, CR should provide him with a little something too, he'd be his best bud.

This thread has blown off course where a malicious rumour monger like AR can switch people's minds like a boss. No wonder his dad is so successful at fooling the public especially women, I'd say. It certainly giving me lots more to think about with regards to BR.

The Kerrie Whelan murder springs to mind for me. I and 85% of Australia believed her husband Bernie was the culprit (poor *advertiser censored*), her body was never found. Kerry met up with Bruce Burrell an ex employee who was eventually charged with her murder, he's since died in prison.

Was someone else at the house that morning during the argument or an ex-employee involved wanting a ransom like in the Kerry Whelan murder? It seems far fetched but the Whelans were an affluent family as well. There's a similar precedent.
I've eyed off Borce from the get go, sometimes I swing momentarily like my above thoughts but everything brings me back to BR.

The Kerrie Whelan murder springs to mind for me. I and 85% of Australia believed her husband Bernie was the culprit (poor *advertiser censored*), her body was never found. Kerry met up with Bruce Burrell an ex employee who was eventually charged with her murder, he's since died in prison.

Was someone else at the house that morning during the argument or an ex-employee involved wanting a ransom like in the Kerry Whelan murder? It seems far fetched but the Whelans were an affluent family as well. There's a similar precedent.
I've eyed off Borce from the get go, sometimes I swing momentarily like my above thoughts but everything brings me back to BR.

I understand your thinking TGY and with the Whelans, Bernie obviously had a water tight alibi but he could have arranged for a hitman, so yeah, he could have been the culprit but wasn't.
Borce isn't loaded and any criminal worth his salt would investigate the Ristevskis before plans of a kidnap or ransom. This certainly fits Borce's fantasy and wishes for the public to believe so he can carry on his business dealings while remaining the prime suspect.

AR is suddenly guiding this thread with his ramblings which is sad, imo, and against the rules. Luckily, Sharon and Allison didn't have a loose cannon like AR implicating other family members and making a mockery of the victim.
At this stage, BR is the only suspect. If AR was making sense the media would pounce on it which makes me believe the police have asked them to disregard his rants and we should too.
I'm choosing my words carefully, I don't want to offend anyone.

Just speaking for myself... I don't think AR is guiding this thread, it is merely on topic currently. He is part of the dynamics and even if the rants are off key, it is still something that would be looked at objectively as one tries to see a picture of what is going on. Sometimes it can be interesting in what is not said.

Just speaking for myself... I don't think AR is guiding this thread, it is merely on topic currently. He is part of the dynamics and even if the rants are off key, it is still something that would be looked at objectively as one tries to see a picture of what is going on. Sometimes it can be interesting in what is not said.

I was a newbie once, learned the hard way what is allowed, what isn't and now playing the bad guy, bearing bad news, lol, just so peeps don't get time outs and the thread temporarily closed.
If the police open up their inquiries to include other suspects, then we're safe but until then, nope. :)

I understand your thinking TGY and with the Whelans, Bernie obviously had a water tight alibi but he could have arranged for a hitman, so yeah, he could have been the culprit but wasn't.
Borce isn't loaded and any criminal worth his salt would investigate the Ristevskis before plans of a kidnap or ransom. This certainly fits Borce's fantasy and wishes for the public to believe so he can carry on his business dealings while remaining the prime suspect.

AR is suddenly guiding this thread with his ramblings which is sad, imo, and against the rules. Luckily, Sharon and Allison didn't have a loose cannon like AR implicating other family members and making a mockery of the victim.
At this stage, BR is the only suspect. If AR was making sense the media would pounce on it which makes me believe the police have asked them to disregard his rants and we should too.
I'm choosing my words carefully, I don't want to offend anyone.

I understand where you're coming from Prime. You are wanting us to maintain focus, but some of us find it useful to look at the family dynamics and it gives us insight and a more global view of what is going on. I don't think we are going against the rules because it says it's "okay to paraphrase" and nobody is quoting or posting directly.

In the absence of any new leads this week, I'm finding what AR has to say quite interesting. Have you had any other new ruminations that we can ponder? Value your thoughts immensely.

I was a newbie once, learned the hard way what is allowed, what isn't and now playing the bad guy, bearing bad news, lol, just so peeps don't get time outs and the thread temporarily closed.
If the police open up their inquiries to include other suspects, then we're safe but until then, nope. :)

It's interesting to read (if you can understand it), but I have to agree with Prime - talking, interpreting and discussing FB ramblings is one way to have this thread shut down. If it was MSM, different story.

Just had a more thorough look at the rules. Looks like we shouldn't be discussing this as you both say.

e536e69aebc84faf942611be2f06d587.jpg

Could it be that BR has Asperger's that has never been diagnosed, and therefore not being able to show emotions? Not saying that he did not kill Karen, but just a thought.

Could it be that BR has Asperger's that has never been diagnosed, and therefore not being able to show emotions? Not saying that he did not kill Karen, but just a thought.
I can't imagine how it would be relevant if he had. Nor do I accept that people with Aspergers can't show emotions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missing-CC