Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you click on dropdown (More) and click on groups, it comes up.. not game to join though!!

If you click on dropdown (More) and click on groups, it comes up.. not game to join though!!
I reckon by the end of the day that group will have over 4000 members, hee .... but then again maybe not, um, it is set to public [emoji848]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

I don't understand it until you analyse it Timezone. I'd be indebted if you'd like to have a go at translating again. It really clarifies it for me. Have you time?

Hi Calliope, I'm really struggling to make sense of it myself, but here goes.
"I can't see why CR (photo of CR) comes across as the good guy instead of me, as I tell the truth about my life as a stepson. Pity magic can't help you Dad,especially after years of (you) watching CSI. (Dad) Do you think you are Tony Mokbel? I hate to blow your plans Daddy-boy, after all you have done for me since I was 14."
Above supposedly posted in new group because "you can't have murderers walking around."

Hi Calliope, I'm really struggling to make sense of it myself, but here goes.
"I can't see why CR (photo of CR) comes across as the good guy instead of me, as I tell the truth about my life as a stepson. Pity magic can't help you Dad,especially after years of (you) watching CSI. (Dad) Do you think you are Tony Mokbel? I hate to blow your plans Daddy-boy, after all you have done for me since I was 14."
Above supposedly posted in new group because "you can't have murderers walking around."

Wow! You're SERIOUSLY good at that. Huge thanks. That makes a lot more sense to me now.

Ha Ha Calliope... years of marking essays and trying to make sense of stories!!!

Ha Ha Calliope... years of marking essays and trying to make sense of stories!!!

Wish you had been my teacher/lecturer! You really get him! Quite a superpower you have there. Interesting how everyone brings their talent here and contributes in different ways. My only superpower is making wine disappear!

You have to spell missery like he does [emoji3]
Haha, this is the page I was referring to the other day. He's finally written something on this page.
Get ready CR, don't think AR will hold back any of your secrets you once shared.

Haha, this is the page I was referring to the other day. He's finally written something on this page.
Get ready CR, don't think AR will hold back any of your secrets you once shared.

There is a degree of rivalry between the two cousins IMO. How much they know and how much is self-aggrandisement is difficult to determine.

There is a degree of rivalry between the two cousins IMO. How much they know and how much is self grandizement is difficult to determine.
Sounds like he's calling CR the murderer based on his last post.

Refer to his last post , then who he's written about on his blog.

Yet on other posts he's pointed to borce being the murderer. I think he's going after CR because of CR trashing him and pointing the finger at him on tv.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChriNBelusk0