Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LE and media outlets, I'd like another clue please .... thank you [emoji847] and I bid you good day

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Well its not a clue Itsa, but it is a mention.

KAREN RISTEVSKI
June 29, 2016 Police have mountains of clues and a suspect – the murder victim’s husband Borce. But the mother’s killer is yet to be charged. Karen, a boutique fashion store owner, was found hidden in bushland 236 days after she disappeared. Police have vision of the Avondale Heights woman’s car being driven through Diggers Rest, towards where her body was found at Mt Macedon and it is believed her body was inside.

Cold case files: Biggest unsolved crimes in Victoria’s history
Aleks Devic, Sunday Herald Sun
August 19, 2017 7:30pm
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vi...y/news-story/4db33eb40ba7189e39769489333bcd74

I've always felt a bit bad did SR, but reading some of the posts above, I've changed my mind. It'd put everything I own on BR being the murderer.
Your wife is missing, you go and do what you can to find her. Just like tom meagher. You are open to police and you help them. He has done none of this. He pinged near the area on the day she went missing, poor excuse along with it.
iPad searches. Soil on the shovel.
What a pig. SR should be ashamed of herself. She's an adult, she should be doing what she can to help find her mums killer IF she doesn't already know who it is. Goes off on holidays [emoji35] makes me so mad. Poor Karen [emoji27][emoji27]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Agreed, and could BR and SR and/or even VR be each others alibis? Not to mention CR. Let's consider the Thorburn train wreck. Imo

Sent from my GT-I9205 using Tapatalk

Sorry if I missed it but has it been confirmed that SR has returned from her trip?

Sorry if I missed it but has it been confirmed that SR has returned from her trip?
A 30 day tourist visa is most common where SR was alegedly visiting. She could be anywhere and that could be telling in the final outcome. Imo

A 30 day tourist visa is most common where SR was alegedly visiting. She could be anywhere and that could be telling in the final outcome. Imo

Maybe not so much a holiday but a 'getaway' instigated by LE?? The driving around of the Merc occurred once she left right?

IMOO MOO JMOO IMO

Maybe not so much a holiday but a 'getaway' instigated by LE?? The driving around of the Merc occurred once she left right?

IMOO MOO JMOO IMO
Quite possibly instigated by LE, and imo just as likely by her legal team. If SR has obstructed in any way, a voluntary holiday may be some time off.

Quite possibly instigated by LE, and imo just as likely by her legal team. If SR has obstructed in any way, a voluntary holiday may be some time off.

I just find it absolutely strange that one would go on "holiday" when your mother's murderer is "at large" unless this was advised ...

IMO the probability BR is guilty 100%. Cost to taxpayers to investigate this and prove this beyond reasonable doubt in a court of law with the current old and outdated legal system we use, then put this guy away for 20 years would be easily $10M plus. This guy has not even tried to co-operate with Police, he appears that he could not be any more guilty but still taking so long to charge him. Get this bloke please and quickly...

When we were discussing our thoughts on if it was premeditated someone posted the definition of 'premeditated'. I still think it wasnt planned - but do agree that it might be premeditated as in she was killed with deliberate, thought through actions.

Could part of the delay be trying to charge him with murder vs voluntary manslaughter?

http://victoria.criminallegal.com.au/crimes/manslaughter-murder-homicide-laws/

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

IMO the probability BR is guilty 100%. Cost to taxpayers to investigate this and prove this beyond reasonable doubt in a court of law with the current old and outdated legal system we use, then put this guy away for 20 years would be easily $10M plus. This guy has not even tried to co-operate with Police, he appears that he could not be any more guilty but still taking so long to charge him. Get this bloke please and quickly...

Hi Willy, Welcome. You haven't been around too long. :happydance:
On Morrisa's recommendation, some of us watched 'Catching A Killer'.
You can see it on abciview.
In that case, the evidence was +++. Yet Chief of Police was worried
he may only get manslaughter, depending what can be presented to the jury.

Perhaps here, although there may be stacks of evidence, perhaps they feel,
it may not be sufficient for a 'done deal'.

Guess, we wait, going round in circles! :scared:

I wonder if SRs holiday ends on 25th AUGUST?

would match with ARs expiry date

Well its not a clue Itsa, but it is a mention.

KAREN RISTEVSKI
June 29, 2016 Police have mountains of clues and a suspect – the murder victim’s husband Borce. But the mother’s killer is yet to be charged. Karen, a boutique fashion store owner, was found hidden in bushland 236 days after she disappeared. Police have vision of the Avondale Heights woman’s car being driven through Diggers Rest, towards where her body was found at Mt Macedon and it is believed her body was inside.

Cold case files: Biggest unsolved crimes in Victoria’s history
Aleks Devic, Sunday Herald Sun
August 19, 2017 7:30pm
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vi...y/news-story/4db33eb40ba7189e39769489333bcd74
Thanks Soso, interesting, and had a listen to that soundfile ....... a lot of unsolved crimes out there ...... pretty hard to get away with anything now in this digital age though[emoji848] No doubt the cold cases will be solved at some point.

Borce! get up! get dressed! get down to the police station now and get this thing over with!

:deepbreaths:

Spontaneous thought ..... just going by ARs recent posts I wouldn't be surprised if the whole lot of 'em end up behind bars or charges pending, err, on unrelated matters before too long, hey [emoji848].... things seem to be spiralling out of control MOO

Agreed, and could BR and SR and/or even VR be each others alibis? Not to mention CR. Let's consider the Thorburn train wreck. Imo

I think it's just a matter NOW of sorting through all this family and finding out "WHO DID WHAT" and what a headache it must be for the police...MOO
:trainwreck::juggling:

Pretty easy to get your visa extended at immigration with some money. Failing that, you can go out and in again.

I'm not sure anyone can assume exactly whom has gone on holidays based on pictures of two airline tickets ... and written word.

MSM had SR boyfriend being a pallbearer at Karen's Funeral. *advertiser censored**en M*i, this is not the same person that is being speculated to have possibly gone on a recent holiday with her ....

Mmmm the plot thickens....

I'm not sure anyone can assume exactly whom has gone on holidays based on pictures of two airline tickets ... and written word.

MSM had SR boyfriend being a pallbearer at Karen's Funeral. *advertiser censored**en M*i, this is not the same person that is being speculated to have possibly gone on a recent holiday with her ....

Mmmm the plot thickens....
As previously stated it's her best friend, not her boyfriend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman