Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that it matters ...

Just saying...

We don't know for certain she has/did/or is overseas ....

I think SR might be laying low somewhere and feeling very afraid...:scared: MOO

Yep..... certainly wouldn't want to be in her shoes for quids...

Be it feeling alone, or afraid...

But like others have queried.... this is her Mum..

Why shut shop... loyalty to her dad?? .... could be...

Borce's behaviour escapes me ..... an innocent man surely understands that police will look at him first and then work outwards. ....

The composure of Jill Meaghers husband under so much public scrutiny. ...finger waving....doubt... amazes me still...

He stood fast because ..... .. he knew he did nothing wrong .... and wanted to find Jill.

BR and SR ..... ?????

How do you not co operate in the murder investigation of your Mother... wife....if you know without doubt you have nothing to fear and can help police to establish yoir whereabouts .......

Just really wished she hadn't shut shop with police. ..... its hard for me to understand ...... your mum is your mum....

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/k...ther-at-essendon-funeral-20170305-gurdrg.html
attachment.php

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-08-11-08-48-14-1-1.png
    Screenshot_2017-08-11-08-48-14-1-1.png
    281.1 KB · Views: 158
And I still can't seem to reconcile who the driver of the car is ......

attachment.php

Attachments

• 2017-08-08 19.28.17-01.jpg
    2017-08-08 19.28.17-01.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 156
Yep..... certainly wouldn't want to be in her shoes for quids...

Be it feeling alone, or afraid...

But like others have queried.... this is her Mum..

Why shut shop... loyalty to her dad?? .... could be...

Borce's behaviour escapes me ..... an innocent man surely understands that police will look at him first and then work outwards. ....

The composure of Jill Meaghers husband under so much public scrutiny. ...finger waving....doubt... amazes me still...

He stood fast because ..... .. he knew he did nothing wrong .... and wanted to find Jill.

BR and SR ..... ?????

How do you not co operate in the murder investigation of your Mother... wife....if you know without doubt you have nothing to fear and can help police to establish yoir whereabouts .......

Yes I don't understand Karen's only child shutting up shop.

The 21-year-old daughter has chosen to remain silent since starting to conduct her own search.........

Sarah Ristevski, 21, got in contact with the Missing Persons Advocacy Network around six days after her mother was last seen leaving her Avondale Heights home in Melbourne's north-west on June 29 after having a heated argument with her husband Borce over finances.

Due to the network being a separate entity it works privately in offering assistance to those with missing loved ones and thus avoids aiding cases that are being investigated by police.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4kDwK1H75

Why would you seek help elsewhere when you had ceased helping the police in what was determined to be a suspicious missing person case and an investigation had been commenced?
The media just waiting and willing to run as many appeals as you were willing to give.
imo

From your link Abbstar007

So she called Borce, Ristevski's husband, to ask whether the couple had a 'tiff' the previous evening.

The previous evening does seem to imply BR and KR tiffed on the evening of 28th.

Give it to you..... right there....

So SR couldn't speak .... even though she was the one putting out the text asking questions, seeking assistance and help.

So the friend goes to the shop ..... to do her own search ....BEFORE calling back... and ends up speaking to Borce..

No correction noted when asked if a tiff was the night before.

Be interesting if this could be confirmed.

Well spotted. ...

Pressure seems to have been applied to the males in this situation....

When I think the females should be equally be asked to stand and not hide behind...... say covering ones heads ....

If you know something...... feel something.... show Karen some respect and say something...

From your link Abbstar007

So she called Borce, Ristevski's husband, to ask whether the couple had a 'tiff' the previous evening.

The previous evening does seem to imply BR and KR tiffed on the evening of 28th.

I've had very little sleep this weekend, so correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't this article imply actually that the tiff was the night of the 29th???? Can't be right as he reported Karen's 'walk' to never return as morning of 29th.

"The message was sent by Sarah, Ristevski's only daughter, to close friend Sharryn Hili on June 30 last year, just a day after the Melbourne mother went missing".......and then she explained the call to Sarah who couldn't talk due to distress......"Ms Hili said her next stop was at Ristevski's boutique, but she could find no sign of her there either. When she found no trace of Ristevski (right) at her shop, she knew something was wrong. So she called Borce, Ristevski's husband, to ask whether the couple had a 'tiff' the previous evening. She said: 'He told me "we did have a bit of a disagreement" and he just said that she hasn't come home."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...n-Ristevski-s-went-missing.html#ixzz4qIqTb4Ki
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I've had very little sleep this weekend, so correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't this article imply actually that the tiff was the night of the 29th???? Can't be right as he reported Karen's 'walk' to never return as morning of 29th.

"The message was sent by Sarah, Ristevski's only daughter, to close friend Sharryn Hili on June 30 last year, just a day after the Melbourne mother went missing".......and then she explained the call to Sarah who couldn't talk due to distress......"Ms Hili said her next stop was at Ristevski's boutique, but she could find no sign of her there either. When she found no trace of Ristevski (right) at her shop, she knew something was wrong. So she called Borce, Ristevski's husband, to ask whether the couple had a 'tiff' the previous evening. She said: 'He told me "we did have a bit of a disagreement" and he just said that she hasn't come home."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...n-Ristevski-s-went-missing.html#ixzz4qIqTb4Ki
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

There was some discussion in an earlier thread about the night before .... tiff. Whether it was the 28th or 29th.
I think it was decided that as Karen was said to have went for her walk at 10am on the 29th. The reference to the night before between BR and Ms Hili was probably the night before she went for her walk, being the 28th.

But who knows what Borce told Ms Hili on the 30th. He did forget he wasn't home all day on the 29th.
imo

and more heat in the nest.....:rant::eek:hdear:

Getting ready for the big reveal.....all involved will be exposed it seems, ready to close the case that LE seem to be having trouble doing! Can't wait for this one, if KR's friends are here , he wants to ask you a question.

Getting ready for the big reveal.....all involved will be exposed it seems, ready to close the case that LE seem to be having trouble doing! Can't wait for this one, if KR's friends are here , he wants to ask you a question.
Interesting to see a MC reference tucked away in there[emoji848]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Walked around the Salisbury / Loch Rd on the weekend
I noticed the slippery part of the intersection has been resurfaced with crushed rock.
Easy to drive around now - even in a Merc...

Very wet and slippery up there though...

For BR to have Rob Stary, the high profile and best criminal defence lawyer in his field in Australia costing $10,000 a day in court who has represented Julian Assange and Carl Williams, says it all for me.

If BR is not guilty, he would have chosen a lawyer with not such a high profile and less expensive (oh! but I just remembered that Borce himself stated that he has no financial problems). :D

I don't really know what to think about Sarah's involvement (if any) anymore but surely she must know what happened to Karen...MOO

Here we are nearly to the end of Thread 13 and still no arrests yet...:notgood:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member