Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished watching conviction the Jill Meagher story. something that stood out was how the precisely the phones were tracked, even what road they were on, and how only one phone tracked back (Jill's SIM card was found at Baileys home).

We know Karen's phone and Borces phones were both tracked in the same direction, it seems likely that Karen's phone didn't come back.

Also interesting was the huge difference in behaviour between borce and Tom Meagher. The police made it clear they investigate those nearest first and work out, Tom never faltered, never hid, never stopped communicating with police. we know borce stopped communicating very quickly.

I have every faith in Vic Police that they will make an arrest when they are ready to. It makes far more sense for them to be slow to arrest and get their case watertight, they don't want Karen's murderer to walk free.

I was very close to the Daniel Morcombe case and saw first hand the prolonged pain and suffering due to incompetent police handling of Daniel's murder case and the mistakes they made from the very beginning.

It is my strong belief that had Bruce and Denise Morcombe and their amazing lawyer not persisted in pushing the police every step of the way, Daniel would never have been found to this day.

Denise said they would never give up until they found Daniel and after many many years of heartache, pain and suffering, they did eventually find Daniel. My heart goes out to them.

Unfortunately it does appear that Karen's family are not doing for her, what Daniel's family did for him.

I'm afraid I don't have much confidence in the police force any more when you also consider the case of our beautiful little William Tyrrell as well...Still ongoing after all these years.

Why is it taking so long for both Karen and William for justice to prevail, with all the latest technology they have at their fingertips...Disgraceful !!!...MOO

For some reason, child homicides seem to be the ones that go unresolved, at times. Maybe it is because a child can be taken, concealed, and 'disposed of' more easily, due to their smaller frame and general incapability of resistance. Perhaps this leads to fewer clues and less evidence. Perhaps it is more difficult to show a clear motive for the crime.

But I think back to cases like Kylie Blackwood's murder in Victoria ... it took 3 long years to arrest the alleged perpetrator. It will be 4 years before he makes it to trial.

While it is irksome that an arrest can take so long, it is important to make a case as tight as possible. Less wiggle room for the alleged perpetrator.

The biggest thing that disturbs me is a suspect's right to remain silent. In case they incriminate themselves. It is at that point that I feel a victim truly has few rights at all.

Um, if I may, back to the cctv ..... does anyone see a dog? If it is a dog, we can ID the little fella and blow this case wide open. Here's original photo and tinted one to highlight four legged friend[emoji848]
10b501a962dafcacac343f0edc96184a.jpg
60b62a029e4725c71d8bbc70fa4a5fa8.jpg

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

:therethere:
I was very close to the Daniel Morcombe case and saw first hand the prolonged pain and suffering due to incompetent police handling of Daniel's murder case and the mistakes they made from the very beginning.

It is my strong belief that had Bruce and Denise Morcombe and their amazing lawyer not persisted in pushing the police every step of the way, Daniel would never have been found to this day.

Denise said they would never give up until they found Daniel and after many many years of heartache, pain and suffering, they did eventually find Daniel. My heart goes out to them.

Unfortunately it does appear that Karen's family are not doing for her, what Daniel's family did for him.

I'm afraid I don't have much confidence in the police force any more when you also consider the case of our beautiful little William Tyrrell as well...Still ongoing after all these years.

Why is it taking so long for both Karen and William for justice to prevail, with all the latest technology they have at their fingertips...Disgraceful !!!...MOO

:therethere:Matey..... think on this... it is reasonable to assume that the person who unlawfully slaughtered Karen still has the same problem they had before the murder. That her murder has not fixed anything in their life, and has, as an absolute certainty , bought problems that are infinitely more unsolvable and unfixable into their life 24/7/365. Ditto for William Tyrells murderer, in triple spades.

Just finished watching conviction the Jill Meagher story. something that stood out was how the precisely the phones were tracked, even what road they were on, and how only one phone tracked back (Jill's SIM card was found at Baileys home).

We know Karen's phone and Borces phones were both tracked in the same direction, it seems likely that Karen's phone didn't come back.

Also interesting was the huge difference in behaviour between borce and Tom Meagher. The police made it clear they investigate those nearest first and work out, Tom never faltered, never hid, never stopped communicating with police. we know borce stopped communicating very quickly.

I have every faith in Vic Police that they will make an arrest when they are ready to. It makes far more sense for them to be slow to arrest and get their case watertight, they don't want Karen's murderer to walk free.

IMO Borce and Sarahs refusal to co operate with police stinks of guilt.

Sure they could have felt police had tunnel vision in those early days, but do they really think police would set him up on a murder wrap.

I have every bit of faith in the Police resolving the case. Whilst frustrating that a charge is yet to take place - I still believe that crossing every T and dotting every I is what is happening behind the scenes
What has happened will NOT go away - as much as BR hopes it will - it won't.
At the end of the day - someone is responsible - the truth will come out eventually. And those involved will have to live with it

Matey - I find your comment of 'disgraceful' a bit selfish. Is it because you don't have the answers you want?

I am certain they are working hard behind the scenes. A small team of dedicated people trying to ensure its a water tight conviction. Sometimes there is a blur from what we see on Fiction TV - but one needs to be realistic. Its not reality and sometimes these things take time and those fancy computer actions and finger print results in a matter of minutes are not true.
The lucky part of it for Karen is that she has been found.
I feel terribly sorry for those that never get found.
Police sadly don't have 100's of members standing by to work on these things.
With 236 Australian murders on the statistics for 2015 - it adds up and consumes a lot of resources

I think we need to just be patient and cross fingers that this one will be resolved.

The R family have done stuff all to make themselves look good and this will be part of their undoing

And is there a dog in that photo ??? yeah there is - its a 2 legged dog... no 4 legs if you ask me - just one mongrel in the front with a purebred in the boot.
It will all come out and those involved will carry the weight of this around for a very long time.

Lets just have faith in the Vic Pol - doing a tough job.

Re your idea that Karen's phone didn't come back, perhaps the last 'pings' picked up (and hopefully they were as exact as what you were saying in the Jill Meagher program) is what led police to that search where Vasko was sighted near the burnt out pub, and also what was in the brown paper bags......you could only hope they found her phone.

I have every bit of faith in the Police resolving the case. Whilst frustrating that a charge is yet to take place - I still believe that crossing every T and dotting every I is what is happening behind the scenes
What has happened will NOT go away - as much as BR hopes it will - it won't.
At the end of the day - someone is responsible - the truth will come out eventually. And those involved will have to live with it

Matey - I find your comment of 'disgraceful' a bit selfish. Is it because you don't have the answers you want?

I am certain they are working hard behind the scenes. A small team of dedicated people trying to ensure its a water tight conviction. Sometimes there is a blur from what we see on Fiction TV - but one needs to be realistic. Its not reality and sometimes these things take time and those fancy computer actions and finger print results in a matter of minutes are not true.
The lucky part of it for Karen is that she has been found.
I feel terribly sorry for those that never get found.
Police sadly don't have 100's of members standing by to work on these things.
With 236 Australian murders on the statistics for 2015 - it adds up and consumes a lot of resources

I think we need to just be patient and cross fingers that this one will be resolved.

The R family have done stuff all to make themselves look good and this will be part of their undoing

And is there a dog in that photo ??? yeah there is - its a 2 legged dog... no 4 legs if you ask me - just one mongrel in the front with a purebred in the boot.
It will all come out and those involved will carry the weight of this around for a very long time.

Lets just have faith in the Vic Pol - doing a tough job.

Lets not insult the man/women's best friend by using them to describe human beings who are capable of such despicable acts! Plus mongrels are the best type of dog in my opinion :) As they say...."'rescued' is the best breed"!!! I can't see a dog in that picture either, but I'm hopeless in seeing what everyone seems to be able to see in such pictures!

I think matey is just frustrated for the pain inflicted on everyone else when families have to wait for justice to be served, and particularly for the even longer time period for poor William.

As you said, can only hope both cases get solved with resources available to police...

Hi all,
I was driving along yesterday when I noticed this very similar car. I decided to snap a couple of pics to show how far back the seats are. I know we have already established that nobody could fit in the back seat, but I just thought it was interesting to have a good look at the car.

3e806b71a07e8dbd8b5656e5580cb37b.jpg

3e1fb2c647063c63403b8bef60d8440f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lets not insult the man/women's best friend by using them to describe human beings who are capable of such despicable acts! Plus mongrels are the best type of dog in my opinion :) As they say...."'rescued' is the best breed"!!! I can't see a dog in that picture either, but I'm hopeless in seeing what everyone seems to be able to see in such pictures!

I think matey is just frustrated for the pain inflicted on everyone else when families have to wait for justice to be served, and particularly for the even longer time period for poor William.

As you said, can only hope both cases get solved with resources available to police...

I think every dog I have owned has been a mongrel ! lol.
Great dogs... but the mongrel in this case is not a good dog....

I know - I think we are all frustrated. Karens case is bad enough - but cases like William's really does my head in. I just wish there were answers. I would love nothing more then to read a result for the poor young lad.

It is interesting though - if it were my child (or my Mother) - I would be following the Morcombes footsteps... I would keep it fresh in peoples minds and in the news as much as possible. I would do what ever it takes to help find answers. I certainly wouldn't be sitting back and keeping quiet.

When family go quiet like certain R family members - it does ask the question - why? What are they hiding?
And in Williams case - hmmmm there is something not right there...

Fingers crossed answers will come

Hi all,
I was driving along yesterday when I noticed this very similar car. I decided to snap a couple of pics to show how far back the seats are. I know we have already established that nobody could fit in the back seat, but I just thought it was interesting to have a good look at the car.

3e806b71a07e8dbd8b5656e5580cb37b.jpg

3e1fb2c647063c63403b8bef60d8440f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for that!
Certainly is a bit restricted for space isn't it!
Not a very big car at all.
Appreciate you taking a few photos.

It does make you wonder what they are waiting for.

We know they can place Borce on the Calder fwy by his own admission, there is CCTV which very likely shows him in Diggers Rest and then eyewitness statements of him elsewhere - maybe even more CCTV. There are phone pings. He lied about his movements that day, and taking his wife's car when she was due at work is not credible, his story has a massive hole in it. There's a tool with dirt from the area she was found, and there are digital searches for crime scene clean up.

I dare say there is more, phone calls perhaps, other trace evidence. What could they possible need that they are hoping to get? If they don't have evidence with her body that points to him, or evidence in the car or home, it is not going to materialise by waiting.

If they are waiting for him to crack I think it could be a long wait. He is used to a high degree of pressure with the business failures he's endured. The psychological burden on Sarah must be immense. I truly hope she is living in denial, and is not complicit in him maintaining his innocence.

Great pics westside

Its got me thinking about the shovel. I think if he managed to get one to fit we would be able to see the handle part in these pics.

They've never released the timing of the pings have they? I wonder if another trip happened to do with KRs phone and maybe handbag. Could her phone have even been left behind during the first trip? Maybe that's one of the hurdles the police have - her phone doesnt match the timing of BRs phone/movements

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Thinking the unthinkable.... could Borce be covering for Sarah?,.........

Anyway.... Get down to the police station and TURN YOURSELF IN for a whole lot of reasons, Borce!@@!!!!!!:back:

It does make you wonder what they are waiting for.

We know they can place Borce on the Calder fwy by his own admission, there is CCTV which very likely shows him in Diggers Rest and then eyewitness statements of him elsewhere - maybe even more CCTV. There are phone pings. He lied about his movements that day, and taking his wife's car when she was due at work is not credible, his story has a massive hole in it. There's a tool with dirt from the area she was found, and there are digital searches for crime scene clean up.

I dare say there is more, phone calls perhaps, other trace evidence. What could they possible need that they are hoping to get? If they don't have evidence with her body that points to him, or evidence in the car or home, it is not going to materialise by waiting.

If they are waiting for him to crack I think it could be a long wait. He is used to a high degree of pressure with the business failures he's endured. The psychological burden on Sarah must be immense. I truly hope she is living in denial, and is not complicit in him maintaining his innocence.

If it's more than just Borce involved, which may very well be the case, charging who for what will take longer........more evidence perhaps needed to decipher beyond reasonable doubt who did what parts. Time and pressure may be more likely to impact Sarah should she know/be involved than Borce in my opinion, one would hope that an innate sense of what is right would prevail....not to mention to honour her mother's life/memories/their relationship.......

Anyway.... Get down to the police station and TURN YOURSELF IN for a whole lot of reasons, Borce!@@!!!!!!:back:

It's possible.....you'd think it would have surely been an accident if that was the case.....far out.....

Great pics westside

Its got me thinking about the shovel. I think if he managed to get one to fit we would be able to see the handle part in these pics.

They've never released the timing of the pings have they? I wonder if another trip happened to do with KRs phone and maybe handbag. Could her phone have even been left behind during the first trip? Maybe that's one of the hurdles the police have - her phone doesnt match the timing of BRs phone/movements

I'm pretty sure there was some ping time release, id have to search back. I recall both were pinged during day (the location made public and often discussed here) and then perhaps Borce's again in the evening? not sure if location was released of second ping made public.....

I'm pretty sure there was some ping time release, id have to search back. I recall both were pinged during day (the location made public and often discussed here) and then perhaps Borce's again in the evening? not sure if location was released of second ping made public.....
Yes I've been involved in a few of those convos - and yes phones were pinged on that day and BRs phone turned off between 10.30 and 2pm

https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&...ggcMAA&usg=AFQjCNEAk6_O9AqLHEhHIfc6dsNgmlvamg

But not sure if the phone ping times for KRs phone were ever released

Edit to add - i know im going around in circles. Just wondering what the police are
Not releasing and why. I cant help but think its not lack of evidence, but the evidence they have doesn't make sense. Some doubts with SR are starting to creep in

there have been so many threads in this case - however I seem to recall that there was reference to a witness seeing a younger female (perhaps crying) and a younger male with an older man at or near the scene where Karen was found. Does anyone have this information at their fingertips - or recall it as well? or did I make it up!? ( I am obsessing over this one....)

The thought has crossed my mind and has been expressed by a few other posters, and I’m currently following a parricide trial, it doesn’t happen often but when it does it’s usually an extremely violent murder.

These are my reasons against Sarah being responsible for Karen’s death.

She would have needed imo, to use a weapon like a gun, knife, axe, club, vase or even poison. None of these have been identified as cause of death, which leads me to think Karen was suffocated or strangled. This could only have been perpetrated by a strong male because Karen, even though short and slim, was a healthy female capable of fighting for her life.

The next option is an accident like a push/trip down the stairs, like the weapon style murder, it would have left blood/dna traces in the home, garage and car.

Another possibility that is a very unsavoury thought, Sarah was in the house when Karen was murdered and she left knowing full well of her mother’s fate. It’s awful to think this could be the case and that she’s in on the cover up and protecting her father.

The conclusion I’ve come to about Sarah is that she has no knowledge about the murder and believes her father’s denials, he has control over her. She does as she’s told because of loyalty/obligation and/or fear.

Sarah holds the key even if this final theory is true because something would have struck her as strange like a missing doona/bed cover, other missing items, smell of bleach/disinfectant, her father’s odd behaviour and threats that may have been spoken behind closed doors before Karen's disappearance. Lets hope she cracks soon because Borce certainly won't. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missing-CC