Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking the unthinkable.... could Borce be covering for Sarah?,.........

Anyway.... Get down to the police station and TURN YOURSELF IN for a whole lot of reasons, Borce!@@!!!!!!:back:

Well I for one wonder about the unthinkable.

Hi all,
I was driving along yesterday when I noticed this very similar car. I decided to snap a couple of pics to show how far back the seats are. I know we have already established that nobody could fit in the back seat, but I just thought it was interesting to have a good look at the car.

3e806b71a07e8dbd8b5656e5580cb37b.jpg

3e1fb2c647063c63403b8bef60d8440f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Westside. This is great. It makes it clear where people sit: driver/passenger.
I was so messed up previously, envisaging things behind arm rests.
Just didn't understand correctly before.

Now back to originals, searching for 'ones, twos and doggies'. :happydance:

It's possible.....you'd think it would have surely been an accident if that was the case.....far out.....

But if it were an accident why the need to cover up at all?

Yes I've been involved in a few of those convos - and yes phones were pinged on that day and BRs phone turned off between 10.30 and 2pm

https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&...ggcMAA&usg=AFQjCNEAk6_O9AqLHEhHIfc6dsNgmlvamg

But not sure if the phone ping times for KRs phone were ever released

Edit to add - i know im going around in circles. Just wondering what the police are
Not releasing and why. I cant help but think its not lack of evidence, but the evidence they have doesn't make sense. Some doubts with SR are starting to creep in
Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Data from Ms Ristevski's mobile phone was traced to a tower on the Calder Highway near Gisborne, not far from Mount Macedon and 40 kilometres north-west of her family home, just hours after she vanished.

On the same night, Mr Ristevski's phone was detected by another tower on Calder Highway near Diggers Rest.

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/m...ns-in-the-ristevski-case-20170224-gul1zx.html

Karen's phone pinged at Gisborne about midday according to this article.

Thinking the unthinkable.... could Borce be covering for Sarah?,.........

Anyway.... Get down to the police station and TURN YOURSELF IN for a whole lot of reasons, Borce!@@!!!!!!:back:

I think that is a definite possibility.

This is what I'm thinking too.

Also, I don't believe Borce as it in him to cover for a child/wife//brother/friend, he's a coward imo. He's can't even defend his deceased wife's honour, she's been accused of having a sordid affair with a teen stepson?!

If the police are playing it smart, as I'm sure they are, wouldn't it be better to publicly name Sarah as a 'person of interest' or a 'suspect'?

I have every bit of faith in the Police resolving the case. Whilst frustrating that a charge is yet to take place - I still believe that crossing every T and dotting every I is what is happening behind the scenes
What has happened will NOT go away - as much as BR hopes it will - it won't.
At the end of the day - someone is responsible - the truth will come out eventually. And those involved will have to live with it

Matey - I find your comment of 'disgraceful' a bit selfish. Is it because you don't have the answers you want?

I am certain they are working hard behind the scenes. A small team of dedicated people trying to ensure its a water tight conviction. Sometimes there is a blur from what we see on Fiction TV - but one needs to be realistic. Its not reality and sometimes these things take time and those fancy computer actions and finger print results in a matter of minutes are not true.
The lucky part of it for Karen is that she has been found.
I feel terribly sorry for those that never get found.
Police sadly don't have 100's of members standing by to work on these things.
With 236 Australian murders on the statistics for 2015 - it adds up and consumes a lot of resources

I think we need to just be patient and cross fingers that this one will be resolved.

The R family have done stuff all to make themselves look good and this will be part of their undoing

And is there a dog in that photo ??? yeah there is - its a 2 legged dog... no 4 legs if you ask me - just one mongrel in the front with a purebred in the boot.
It will all come out and those involved will carry the weight of this around for a very long time.

Lets just have faith in the Vic Pol - doing a tough job.

I agree Cads, one thing people have to remember is that this would not be the only case Police are working on. There are dozens of unsolved murders in Victoria some of them dating back many years and as there is no statute of limitations on murder these cases would still be open. Stay patient people the day will come and the first glass of champagne is on me. :toastred:

Karen Ristevski’s stepson Anthony Rickard starts Facebook murder blog

AUGUST 11, 20175:43PM

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/re...g/news-story/d65f0cfea8a6d7ecb25715742216213e

BBM: Since when has the lead detective in a murder investigation stated that he's leaving it to others to judge why a person has been named as a suspect!??

Oh no you don't Tim Day! Your whole attitude and response in this instance is totally wrong! You have a whole lot more information and evidence in this case then we "the others" will ever have, so don't you dare put it to us, "the others" aka the general public to judge. Was this just lip service from you in a manic press conference? If so, I suggest you let someone else do the talking. Is our (the others) opinion as a whole ever going to hold up in a court of law? No chance of that ever happening, so why ask 'others' to judge?

So let's look at all of this realistically. If and when Boris Ristevski is arrested for the murder of his wife Karen Ristevski, the head honcho of this investigation has told the public via main stream media that it is up to "others" to judge why he should have been arrested and charged. That doesn't leave much in the bank to find an impartial jury does it? Personally I couldn't give a rat's arse about Boris or the rest of the clan, they make my skin itch, but the defense is going to have a field day with Tim Day's comments to MSM. Tim, just stop until you are ready to announce an arrest. We "the others", aka the general public are relying on you Tim Day and your team to tell us why you have named Boris Ristevski as a suspect in the murder of his wife Karen Ristevski.

Brilliant Post !!!...I couldn't have said it better !!! :cheer:

I have a sad feeling that this will end up being a cold case because they have the very best high profile criminal defence lawyer Rob Stary and his team acting on their behalf.

The results of Karen's autopsy and cause of death have never been published to my knowledge.

You would think that LE would have sufficient evidence to lay charges.

I really don't know what to think about this case anymore, as BR has told so many untruths. How can we believe anything he says. A very sad outcome so far...MOO

............:rose: R.I.P. Karen :rose:...........

Karen Ristevski’s stepson Anthony Rickard starts Facebook murder blog

AUGUST 11, 20175:43PM

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/re...g/news-story/d65f0cfea8a6d7ecb25715742216213e

BBM: Since when has the lead detective in a murder investigation stated that he's leaving it to others to judge why a person has been named as a suspect!??

Oh no you don't Tim Day! Your whole attitude and response in this instance is totally wrong! You have a whole lot more information and evidence in this case then we "the others" will ever have, so don't you dare put it to us, "the others" aka the general public to judge. Was this just lip service from you in a manic press conference? If so, I suggest you let someone else do the talking. Is our (the others) opinion as a whole ever going to hold up in a court of law? No chance of that ever happening, so why ask 'others' to judge?

So let's look at all of this realistically. If and when Boris Ristevski is arrested for the murder of his wife Karen Ristevski, the head honcho of this investigation has told the public via main stream media that it is up to "others" to judge why he should have been arrested and charged. That doesn't leave much in the bank to find an impartial jury does it? Personally I couldn't give a rat's arse about Boris or the rest of the clan, they make my skin itch, but the defense is going to have a field day with Tim Day's comments to MSM. Tim, just stop until you are ready to announce an arrest. We "the others", aka the general public are relying on you Tim Day and your team to tell us why you have named Boris Ristevski as a suspect in the murder of his wife Karen Ristevski.

I totally agree with both these posts...:drumroll::clap:

Brilliant Post !!!...I couldn't have said it better !!! :cheer:

Yeah I agree in part Matey.
But it was Borce legal eagle who put him out there as No1 suspect, not the police.

So we have a husband of a missing wife the last to see her. Who says he was home all day. Only when his phone pings and places him on the Calder did he say oh yeah that's right I forgot. I took my missing wife's car for a spin up the Calder,chucked a u turn and arrived home about midday.

Tim Day speaking at an appeal did say .......concentrate on the cctv - cars.
One car very similar to Borces missing wife and just happened to be a location he said he had not been. Though, his phone pinged in that area.
11:12 am Borce not yet home and very likely the merc not being snapped on cctv heading back to Oakley Drive before midday.
His wife's phone pinging a couple of hours after she went for her walk at Gisborne, about midday the time Boris said he was arriving home at Oakley Drive.
We are aware he cannot account for 100 minutes of his day. What are his version of events for the other 1340 minutes of his day?
I think it reasonable for Tim Day to say ill leave it to others to judge why he has been named a suspect.
Not the prime suspect as his lawyer suggested, but a suspect none the less. Possibly not the only one.
I hear .......Tim Day saying the public are not stupid. I don't need to spell it out.
His alibi sucks. He has changed his story and it still sucks. He was the last to see his wife. He has told porkies. He is not assisting the police.
He has sought the assistance of a lawyer. Who has chosen to name him as No1 suspect.
Yeah, OK he is but I am not giving you any more then you have already got. Because it will not help the investigation at this stage.
imo

Oh gee, the negatively in this thread. There's been much worse, don't give up folks, the police will make an arrest. Tim Day spoke ill chosen words to the media that day and may have regretted it, we can only hope.

This isn't a random killing, it's not a serial killer victim, it's very close to home like Sharon Edwards disappearance/murder, and her husband was recently arrested after 2 years.

The police don't owe us anything, there isn't a mad killer stalking the streets. Karen's immediate family/friends who loved her need assurance and confidence in the police, don't rob them of that.

Oh gee, the negatively in this thread. There's been much worse, don't give up folks, the police will make an arrest. Tim Day spoke ill chosen words to the media that day and may have regretted it, we can only hope.

This isn't a random killing, it's not a serial killer victim, it's very close to home like Sharon Edwards disappearance/murder, and her husband was recently arrested after 2 years.

The police don't owe us anything, there isn't a mad killer stalking the streets. Karen's immediate family/friends who loved her need assurance and confidence in the police, don't rob them of that.

Agree, Prime. I have every faith in our police. It was not a random killing. It was not a serial killer. Because - evidence.

Yes I've been involved in a few of those convos - and yes phones were pinged on that day and BRs phone turned off between 10.30 and 2pm

https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&...ggcMAA&usg=AFQjCNEAk6_O9AqLHEhHIfc6dsNgmlvamg

Edit to add - i know im going around in circles. Just wondering what the police are
Not releasing and why. I cant help but think its not lack of evidence, but the evidence they have doesn't make sense. Some doubts with SR are starting to creep in

BBM: I think it may be about firming up an unbroken timeline. One where no doubt can remain about the "who did it". There would be almost nothing worse for Karen's birth family than to have the suspected perpetrator go to trial and the star defence lawyer be able to create enough reasonable doubt for a not guilty verdict.

The thought has crossed my mind and has been expressed by a few other posters, and I’m currently following a parricide trial, it doesn’t happen often but when it does it’s usually an extremely violent murder.

These are my reasons against Sarah being responsible for Karen’s death.

She would have needed imo, to use a weapon like a gun, knife, axe, club, vase or even poison. None of these have been identified as cause of death, which leads me to think Karen was suffocated or strangled. This could only have been perpetrated by a strong male because Karen, even though short and slim, was a healthy female capable of fighting for her life.

The next option is an accident like a push/trip down the stairs, like the weapon style murder, it would have left blood/dna traces in the home, garage and car.

Another possibility that is a very unsavoury thought, Sarah was in the house when Karen was murdered and she left knowing full well of her mother’s fate. It’s awful to think this could be the case and that she’s in on the cover up and protecting her father.

The conclusion I’ve come to about Sarah is that she has no knowledge about the murder and believes her father’s denials, he has control over her. She does as she’s told because of loyalty/obligation and/or fear.

Sarah holds the key even if this final theory is true because something would have struck her as strange like a missing doona/bed cover, other missing items, smell of bleach/disinfectant, her father’s odd behaviour and threats that may have been spoken behind closed doors before Karen's disappearance. Lets hope she cracks soon because Borce certainly won't. JMO

Not sure how but it's possible to cause fatal injury without external bleeding, just like gash to JonBenet Ramsey's head. This may not be intentionally.

there have been so many threads in this case - however I seem to recall that there was reference to a witness seeing a younger female (perhaps crying) and a younger male with an older man at or near the scene where Karen was found. Does anyone have this information at their fingertips - or recall it as well? or did I make it up!? ( I am obsessing over this one....)

Yes i recall that was in MSM that a witness saw an older male, female and younger male.

just throwing it out there... BR,SR and CR?
Or VR, his wife and CR?

Well I for one wonder about the unthinkable.

Interesting, though, that even ole ice-addicted Ant thinks that Borce is the culprit. I wonder what makes him so bent on the idea that it is Borce? Something that police have indicated to him? Knowledge of the inner workings of the marriage? A deep love/hate relationship with his father?
I don't think there is much love between Ant and Sarah ... what with her claiming to be the only child and all.

Mr Rickard urged the killer to "stop inflicting pain" on Ms Ristevski's 21-year-old daughter Sarah.
"Show that you are not a complete coward," he wrote.
http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/s...er-to-man-up-and-confess-20170222-guj2iw.html

Interesting, though, that even ole ice-addicted Ant thinks that Borce is the culprit. I wonder what makes him so bent on the idea that it is Borce? Something that police have indicated to him? Knowledge of the inner workings of the marriage? A deep love/hate relationship with his father?
I don't think there is much love between Ant and Sarah ... what with her claiming to be the only child and all.

Mr Rickard urged the killer to "stop inflicting pain" on Ms Ristevski's 21-year-old daughter Sarah.
"Show that you are not a complete coward," he wrote.
http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/s...er-to-man-up-and-confess-20170222-guj2iw.html

Mr Rickard, 32, who has suffered from an ice addiction and was released from jail last year, told police he thought Mrs Ristevski may have simply run off, rather than been murdered.

He yesterday added that he did not believe his father had killed his stepmother and instead thought she had fled.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...d/news-story/75ebaacfe5d224946b5ab8c637bf5a6a

He claims a secret conflict destroyed the family and that 'it would be understandable if police viewed him as a suspect.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...bourne-mum-Karen-Ristevski.html#ixzz4qaLFQGGx

Not sure SA.
But he is certainly confusing me.
Maybe he is just reading the media like the rest of us.:D

Mr Rickard, 32, who has suffered from an ice addiction and was released from jail last year, told police he thought Mrs Ristevski may have simply run off, rather than been murdered.

He yesterday added that he did not believe his father had killed his stepmother and instead thought she had fled.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...d/news-story/75ebaacfe5d224946b5ab8c637bf5a6a

He claims a secret conflict destroyed the family and that 'it would be understandable if police viewed him as a suspect.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...bourne-mum-Karen-Ristevski.html#ixzz4qaLFQGGx

Not sure SA.
But he is certainly confusing me.
Maybe he is just reading the media like the rest of us.:D

True. Your links are from July and August 2016, the Age article I linked is from Feb 2017.
He probably has not spoken with the police (about this matter) since 2016, and who knows how much contact he has with Borce and/or Sarah, so is likely formulating his attention-seeking comments from MSM and forums.

For uncommon and awful reasons.....perhaps to attempt to pull off the alleged 'disappearing act' that Borce and Vasko went with, for financial gain??

Perhaps for fear of criminal charges and jail time, something that may be terrifying for a 21 year old seemingly sheltered girl?? Even in context of accident.........if there had been a 'push' without any intent to murder whatsoever, a fear based response underpinned by thoughts of how to prove there was no intent in the midst of an argument that became physical, may have caused panic.....I don't know. I don't necessarily think SR is responsible.....but in an ideal world a husband wouldn't kill his wife either.....so I guess anything is possible and for any reason, in spite of it appearing ludicrous to the vast majority....(thank goodness).

Re your initial thoughts about another trip happening....I made reference to the pings from Borce's phone that were published as occurring 'later that night' that may support this (in ADDITION to the two an hour apart during day pings widely reported/phone off for 2 hours info).

Interestingly, I have just searched and skimmed through 12 articles and cannot find any reference to the evening pings - I know i read this on more than one occasion, however now every article i search to reference here only contains reference to day time pings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roxie1892