Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is difficult to veer off , after seeing these pictures that Puggles has taken , from the thought that there is an element of 'staging' going on in the forest there... a bowerbird arrangement, a carefully thought out action. Perhaps, even rehearsed... Chosen sometime before and carefully mulled over, even though the eventual final act was hurried, rushed and not to plan all the way....

Perhaps Karen's murder was not done at the 'right time.'.. something pushed it ahead early, or late. Some catalyst provoked the murder, before all the elements were lined up... .

Time, weather, fright, fury, panic, all huge factors with tremendous effect on a person needing to hide another persons body in a busy schedule, in a densely populated suburban environment,

attachment.php

Above is the screenshot for all recalls issued and carried out on KR car in its lifetime.
the fuel gauge recall did not apply to her car.

Attachments

• IMG_8060.jpg
    IMG_8060.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 216
Could there been a love interest working at shop or in close vicinity [emoji848] ... just a thought and MOO possibility

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remember Borce was seen (by one of our local posters here) at Highpoint Woolworths in the biscuits aisle doing his shopping with another lady earlier this year !!! :lurk:

Also forgot to mention that Karen was not the original owner of the car, it was purchased second hand.

attachment.php

Above is the screenshot for all recalls issued and carried out on KR car in its lifetime.
the fuel gauge recall did not apply to her car.

Stella work there thank you. It even has the dates! My thinking is he knew of the issue and it helped him in lie to tell a partial truth.

If a current issue, you could run out of petrol and not realise it, right? Just imagining him up on Childers Road, out of petrol. Wouldn't that have been a bummer for him??

JMOO

Also forgot to mention that Karen was not the original owner of the car, it was purchased second hand.

I'd love to know what year it was purchased.
It's irrelevant but I've wondered if it was around the time of a major birthday.
It's the kind of gift a loving husband would buy. :thinking:

Stella work there thank you. It even has the dates! My thinking is he knew of the issue and it helped him in lie to tell a partial truth.

If a current issue, you could run out of petrol and not realise it, right? Just imagining him up on Childers Road, out of petrol. Wouldn't that have been a bummer for him??

JMOO

Parked on the wrong side of the road out of petrol? Frantic?

Dang fool having a really BAD day

Well done Puggle with your pictures etc. People can see how muddy that area gets. I have been caught out myself - having to engage 4 x 4 to get out.
And we are having one of the driest Winters on record.

I'd love to know what year it was purchased.
It's irrelevant but I've wondered if it was around the time of a major birthday.
It's the kind of gift a loving husband would buy. :thinking:

Unfortunately I can't see that :/

"Loving Husband" is what he would like the outside world to believe, controlling men like that are different behind closed doors, someone's comment about VR being judgemental of KR wearing the pants - this is just the impression to the outside world you will see he gives her the "power" of running her own store but really he is the instigator going on buying trips for her stock, changing ownserhip of the businesses behind the scenes and really just using her as a scapegoat.
To people who don't know he looks wonderful - oh you bought your wife a Mercedes, you help out at her store when really things are very different as he is only motivated by money.

I'm sure the cops checked this out if there any 2nd Mercedes wreckers if he'd bought a boot liner but that would have someone else's DNA.
Buying new from Mercedes would be a fail and it could be on record but too obvious because it would show new without Karen's DNA.

I recon Mr Fixit would resort to those antics.

MARCH 4, 2017

THE BURNING QUESTION
Did Karen Ristevski leave her home alive?

There is no evidence (that police have released) to support Borce Ristevski’s statement that his wife went for a walk to “clear her head”.
No witnesses have come forward to say they saw Ms Ristevski leave the $1.1 million Oakley Drive residence but a car resembling hers was reportedly captured on a neighbour’s security camera.
That resident told the Herald Sun on condition of anonymity that police had seized the footage from a camera positioned outside her house, which looks onto the Ristevski home.
However, the quality was not good enough to make out the driver or whether there was a passenger in the car and police were seeking to get the video enhanced, the report said.

http://www.news.com.au/national/vic...e/news-story/54515581b12cd8b15566bf781c6f1bd3

bbm

From LinkedIn:
SR
Assistant Store Manager
Bella Bleu
2012 - 2017
. 5 years
Melbourne and environs, Australia

So Sarah was employed as Assistant Store Manager at Bella Bleu from 2012 to 2017...therefore she was working there at the time of Karen's disappearance...

This is where things just don't add up for me re Sarah's involvement...so was she only doing part-time Uni studies as well as working at the shop part-time?

With both Borce and Sarah helping Karen at the shop, did Karen and Sarah normally travel in the one car together to work or did Borce and Sarah take their own cars and just turned up when it suited them?

The burning question is WHERE WAS SARAH ON THE MORNING OF KAREN'S DISAPPEARANCE... as she certainly wasn't at the shop... because it was another staff member who rang Borce to say that Karen hadn't turned up for work on the morning of 29th June?

Why is Sarah being protected in this case because it's about time for the truth to come out? :banghead: :maddening: MOO

:rose: R.I.P Beautiful Karen...the wheels of Justice are slowly turning :rose:

I think SR probably worked part time at the shop while uni was on and maybe increased hours over xmas and uni holidays... i think that arrangement is pretty standard for full time uni students.

SR may have been on her internship when KR went missing - so if she saw her that morning you'd think it would have been fairly early before work type hours. Maybe even KR or BR gave her a lift to a train station to get to her internship on time

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

So Sarah was employed as Assistant Store Manager at Bella Bleu from 2012 to 2017...therefore she was working there at the time of Karen's disappearance...

This is where things just don't add up for me re Sarah's involvement...so was she only doing part-time Uni studies as well as working at the shop part-time?

With both Borce and Sarah helping Karen at the shop, did Karen and Sarah normally travel in the one car together to work or did Borce and Sarah take their own cars and just turned up when it suited them?

The burning question is WHERE WAS SARAH ON THE MORNING OF KAREN'S DISAPPEARANCE... as she certainly wasn't at the shop... because it was another staff member who rang Borce to say that Karen hadn't turned up for work on the morning of 29th June?

Why is Sarah being protected in this case because it's about time for the truth to come out? :banghead: :maddening: MOO

:rose: R.I.P Beautiful Karen...the wheels of Justice are slowly turning :rose:

You would think as assistant store manager and only child she might have had some input in how to improve sales at the family store.
Have we actually been told which staff member called Boris? Didn't he just say a staff member?

I find the reference to him even being there ..... even on slow days ..... odd. How do you know if it is going to be busy or slow.
I mean it could be flat out from 10 to 12 and nothing for the rest of the day.

What was he doing when he was there anyways?
imo

Y
imo

Trying on Merchandise ??? lol.... sorry - just had this weird image of him in a dress...
If it was a quiet struggling store - one has to wonder what he did there to be honest.....

Trying on Merchandise ??? lol.... sorry - just had this weird image of him in a dress...
If it was a quiet struggling store - one has to wonder what he did there to be honest.....

Controlling behaviour perhaps??

Every new week - I think - gosh I hope this is the week an arrest is made..... and I do hope that this is the week for it.... with the progress of last week - perhaps we are closer to knowing what happened to poor Karen

I find the reference to him even being there ..... even on slow days ..... odd. How do you know if it is going to be busy or slow.
I mean it could be flat out from 10 to 12 and nothing for the rest of the day.

imo

edited by me, for clarity...

thing is, there are lots of men, like Vlasko... like Borce, for all we know, who just wouldn't like a bloke in the dress shop where their wife purchases a garment... they just wouldn't like it, and would forbid the wife to enter....

Borce was actually cruelling the pitch, hanging about, peering, leering, maybe offering 'advice' , or 'opinion'.... all the stuff most men feel qualified to do, .....

I would bet that Vlasko would have forbidden his wife to be anywhere near a dress shop that had a male in a position of authority in that shop.. no way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dinkeydave