Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Opened PC where left OFF last night.
Excited loads posts.
Spilt coffee onto poor doggie,squashed next to me, on the 'one seater'.
Mopping, upset for her. She's fine licking coffee off her paws.

Back to PC.
More excited, as STATING CLOSED THREAD.
Cheated, checked last entry: NO ARREST.
WHAT caused the 'flurry'????

Opened eyes, and read dates, thread etc.
WHAT A FOOL!!! On previous thread.

Opened PC where left OFF last night.
Excited loads posts.
Spilt coffee onto poor doggie,squashed next to me, on the 'one seater'.
Mopping, upset for her. She's fine licking coffee off her paws.

Back to PC.
More excited, as STATING CLOSED THREAD.
Cheated, checked last entry: NO ARREST.
WHAT caused the 'flurry'????

Opened eyes, and read dates, thread etc.
WHAT A FOOL!!! On previous thread.

I like your enthusiasm, tmar [emoji847]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Movement in the ants nest could it be a confession of sorts........mind boggle

Ant seems to be saying--consistently, and I refer to a previous message reported in MSM--that Karen came to him, wanted to run away with/to him, and he turned her down (didn't want to be a toy boy plus he has madonna/*advertiser censored* issues) and Karen died as a result. That if her husband had put a stop to things earlier it wouldn't have happened and therefore BR is to blame for her death. It seems to be open, on AR's version, whether AR killed her in anger for her advances or whether he reported her to BR and BR killed her. Dad turned out to be a dog, maybe means Ant thinks BR has told the cops on him after all? Or does it just mean, dad was a dog to overreact and kill K?

Ant maybe telling some truth but I am more inclined to dismiss what he says about eloping with Karen as a fantasy.
I think his rants are a manifestation of meth induced psychosis. MOO

Ahh man, what I wouldn't give to know if AR is completely delusional. It seems so preposterous but Borce would not defend her against it, and I doubt 10 days before was the first he knew - AR's cousin was in the press saying it is an allegation made over a decade ago.

I cant help but think if AR had anything to do with it there would be arrests already. The fact he obviously loves the attention makes it really hard to believe him

Although, maybe BR went to ARs house (maybe he has keys) and took something or did something there without AR being involved.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Now that would be interesting .....

What are his sons thoughts are on WHY his Dad drove in such close proximity to his house.

Does his son wonder if his Dad was possibly going to set him up?

Or his he simply playing a game with the media ....which helps to muddy the waters of a future procsecution case .... inturn actually helping his father...

Theres something Id like him to go on a rant about ...... Why was the Merc spotted crossing the railway line one street away from your house .... any ideas?

I cant help but think if AR had anything to do with it there would be arrests already. The fact he obviously loves the attention makes it really hard to believe him

Although, maybe BR went to ARs house (maybe he has keys) and took something or did something there without AR being involved.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

But do we know the real personna. .......

We only believe. .... what we learn to perceive.

Don't forget .... his cousin's words on ACA ..... he is the puppet master .... manipulator.

One never knows ..... It could be easy to present a facticious personality ..... just by typing goobledeegook ....adding provocative memes ...

Just saying...

Will the real AR ..... please stand up ...please stand up

The man talks in riddles. Maybe he should set it to music. Down with it![emoji445]

My thoughts exactly Puggle

Ant maybe telling some truth but I am more inclined to dismiss what he says about eloping with Karen as a fantasy.
I think his rants are a manifestation of meth induced psychosis. MOO
Suppose Karen left BR in fear and went to AR, not knowing where else to go. AR being delusional that Karen had sexual intentions towards him either panic-killed her or alerted BR that Karen was there. Or BR guessed it himself and followed. Outcome the same. (Except BR's motive would be different.)

Now that would be interesting .....

What are his sons thoughts are on WHY his Dad drove in such close proximity to his house.

Does his son wonder if his Dad was possibly going to set him up?

Or his he simply playing a game with the media ....which helps to muddy the waters of a future procsecution case .... inturn actually helping his father...

Theres something Id like him to go on a rant about ...... Why was the Merc spotted crossing the railway line one street away from your house .... any ideas?

I think his price (to answer all those questions) is about $250 000 [emoji12]

Ahh man, what I wouldn't give to know if AR is completely delusional. It seems so preposterous but Borce would not defend her against it, and I doubt 10 days before was the first he knew - AR's cousin was in the press saying it is an allegation made over a decade ago.

AR likes to cast himself as the hero and his father, as the villain, there's a lot of history between those two! Delusional he may well be, his mind is definitely warped by substance abuse and/or a disorder.

He's no threat to anyone but himself. I do wonder like Oona, whether it's the meth or a mental illness, combination of the two, which came first? I'm sure close family members would know. JMO

It seems to me that a lot of you are subscribing to a false dichotomy, seeing AR as pathetic and not the hero he thinks he is and therefore not a killer. In AR's mind, revenge killers are heroes. I don't buy that. Killers may well be pathetic.

I need an anterpreter! Timezone where are you? You did it last time.

Suppose Karen left BR in fear and went to AR, not knowing where else to go. AR being delusional that Karen had sexual intentions towards him either panic-killed her or alerted BR that Karen was there. Or BR guessed it himself and followed. Outcome the same.

If that happened, AR would've been arrested and we'd be looking at trial dates, imo. BR wouldn't take the wrap for him or anyone, others are covering for BR, he's got a hold on people.

No wonder Karen found it hard to confide in anyone, he appears like Mr nice guy and she the vixen. This is a tactic used by narcissists, discredit the partner well before the break happens, unfortunately, Karen never got to make the break. JMO

One thing that rattles my theory, a bit, is, why hasn't Borce killed Anthony. ..? for all the reasons necessary, religion/culture, money/ sex.

What Ant claims is outrageous, and sets off all sorts of firestorms in lots of people, Karen's family, Sarah, Vlasko, Chris, Auntie Patty, and not least, Borce... .. it is such a deal breaker in any and all sorts of relationships, husband/wife, Stepmother/stepson, stepsister/stepbrother, father/son.....

not to mention Ant' mum's perspective on Karen.... first her husband, then her son...

It seems to me that a lot of you are subscribing to a false dichotomy, seeing AR as pathetic and not the hero he thinks he is and therefore not a killer. In AR's mind, revenge killers are heroes. I don't buy that. Killers may well be pathetic.

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree but diluted if adverse environmental factors interfere.
Dad's got the cunning, deviousness and scheming traits needed to get away with murder, AR just enough to play around with people. JMO

One thing that rattles my theory, a bit, is, why hasn't Borce killed Anthony. ..? for all the reasons necessary, religion/culture, money/ sex.
(snipped)

I've also been thinking, as alternative suspects you'd think one would be a danger to the other.

I think his price (to answer all those questions) is about $250 000 [emoji12]

I've got $2.50 if that helps....

I think ARs idea that KR wanted to run away with him is delusional. 10 years ago? When he was 14? She probably would confide in him if he knew what BR was like and he misinterprets it as her being interested in him, being affected by drugs and alcohol obviously builds on the delusion in his head.

Paranoid people often get themselves intoxicated and go on random Facebook rants in the knowledge that people they are targeting are reading and hope that some of them will believe the bull****.

Either way I'm glad his posts are public! This outburst happened during the night - which again makes sense, up late at night intoxicated and reaching out for attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman