Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's widely reported in MSM about mobile phone tracking used in the Jill Meagher case, I think LE were careful what they released in regards to this but they tracked both phones together the whole trip. There was a picture in MSM of Baileys Girlfriends finding of a broken SIM card in the laundry, can't remember if the phone was there too or not. I think LE would have better info than just "phone pings" and just don't inform the public. Especially if you are using an iPhone, the phone tracks you 24/7 basically so it would obviously put of any murderes taking their phone with them. In cases where it wasn't planned and you did have your phone on you? Too bad.

Just further on the above, I was going to post screenshots of my own phone but it's a bit too detailed to put on this feed where BR might be looking!

if you have an IPhone go:
Settings
Privacy
Location Services
Scroll down to the bottom and click System Services
Frequent Locations
It then has a VERY detailed history of places you have been with time stamps.

people don't usually know this, until told and it is automatically on when you buy an iPhone.

BR had a iPad, unlikely he would own a Samsung phone but I would assume Samsung have similar anyway.

IMO if the Mercedes captured on CCTV had P Plates, the police would have definitely mentioned it. The police and MSM have not said a word about the Mercedes having P Plates.

Was anyone in the Ristevski family on P Plates before, during or after Karen's disappearance? I've not seen any evidence of Borce, SR etc. driving with P Plates.

On THREAD 2...Post # 273...Emirates

Yes Makara...
Our lovely local Emirates drove past the Ristevski home doing some sleuthing for us...

The garage was open with 2 grey cars...one with a P-plate (guessing that might be Sarah's).

I don't know how to bring that post on Thread 2 Post # 273 over to here...

Yes Makara...
Our lovely local Emirates drove past the Ristevski home doing some sleuthing for us...

The garage was open with 2 grey cars...one with a P-plate (guessing that might be Sarah's).

07-31-2016, 03:42 PM
emirates1957
user-online.png

Join DateJul 2012Posts1,190​

Took Basil the British Bulldog for a drive down Oakley this morning. Garage open with 2 grey cars......one with a "P" plate (guessing that might be Sarah's). There were 3 men standing opposite from the house with another short fellow with his back towards me - I noticed he had grey hair so I am not sure if that was Borce or not. I didn't want to look to obvious of course so I really couldn't get a good look of the men. Off course I wanted another look so I stopped parked a street away and took Basil for a walk past - garage doors closed, with nobody in sight.

The river was busy today. No police in sight.​

07-31-2016, 03:42 PM
emirates1957
user-online.png

Join DateJul 2012Posts1,190​

Took Basil the British Bulldog for a drive down Oakley this morning. Garage open with 2 grey cars......one with a "P" plate (guessing that might be Sarah's). There were 3 men standing opposite from the house with another short fellow with his back towards me - I noticed he had grey hair so I am not sure if that was Borce or not. I didn't want to look to obvious of course so I really couldn't get a good look of the men. Off course I wanted another look so I stopped parked a street away and took Basil for a walk past - garage doors closed, with nobody in sight.

The river was busy today. No police in sight.​

What's the relevance with the p plates ?

Just my thoughts on the p plate
View attachment 121415View attachment 121416Please correct if anything not accurate.

Types if "P" plates available in Victoria . Assuming the 2nd yr P plate which is a green background with white "P" lettering

1. Static vision -used mainly for Windows
2. Magnetic- adheres to most smooth surfaces
3. Double sided plastic with suction cups -Windows

Attachments used to hold number plates in some cases : black framed covers (P Plate gets inserted into this) which screw onto the side of the number plate

KRs Merc has slim line number plates , just thinking if it were to be number plates;

1. It would be rather hard to stick the p plate behind the number plate.
2. These days no. Plates are magnetic, I would have thought having it on the bonnet would be simpler on this type of car
3. The space between the number plate and the Mercedes badge looks slim and
4. If it's SRs p plate that would be green with white p, would cctv pick it up with such brightness?
4. KRs headlights are on, could this be reflective light. We're street lights on around this time in diggers rest at that spot.
5. If a younger person was driving it with a body , would you display a p plate. I would think a black Merc with p plate could possibly attract the attention of police for a random check. You would try and be less conspicuous
6. Would you be thinking straight and remember to switch or place p plates on this car if you are on a purposeful trip like this .

They may have had a clip on like this:
b6e145122a661d25c10eefda356b3d5b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For general info, I'm IN Germany (only first interested in Canadian cases like Dellen M. and Audrey G. etc.) and I'm a "she". :D
Thanks for advice!

FromGermany. Thanks for info.
That's where I recall Canada.
Do you know Einbeck, northern Germany?
I'll PM you about it !!!!

"She" have inquisitive minds. Not to upset the cart here, so do "He".
Ha ha, on fence, so not slaughtered.

Slightly O/T but did anyone happen to watch "Catching a killer" last night on the ABC? Fascinating behind the scenes with homicide squad and family regarding a missing persons case. The partner did it, but it showed how they unravelled his web of lies including cctv of his car movements, (sound familiar?). Highly worth watching. It is on abciview if you're interested

And there goes yet another week with no arrest. Sorry Karen...

Thanks Westside_Sleuth and matey for the heads up about SR.s P-Plates. I think I missed a heap of info when I was travelling around Oz for a few months. No Wifi for weeks on end was hard to take at times.

Not sure when it was taken but the google street view of the Rosamond Rd house that one of the businesses is registered to shows SR standing out front with her car, which has green Ps.

Yes Makara...

I d like to take a moment to compare the murder of Sharon Edwards who's husband John was recently charged with her murder.

It took LE 2 years to convict him.

John was the last to see Sharon alive. √
The argument occurred in the home.
√
John's and Sharon's phones pinged together for kilometres. √
Sharon's body was transported in her car. √
Sharon's car was back returned home.
√
Sharon failed to be at work the next day, alarm was then raised.
√
John made a public plea for the safe return of his wife with his children by his side. √
Sharon's handbag and phone have never been found. √
LE searched properties and dams close to the last phone ping. √

The children had their suspicions but had to believe their father as he denied all involvement.

I'm itching to know what the pivotal point was when LE said 'we've got him'. I think it will be similar moment for Karen's murderer.

IMO he either confided in someone or his devices were bugged.

IMO VR knows then so does his wife. Someone WILL blab.

Sarah has her suspicions but doesn't KNOW for sure, like the Edwards boys, does she just have to believe her father?

John Edwards painted their prestige two storey home inside and out which would have covered any evidence. Has BR done some recent painting?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?274693-Australia-Sharon-Edwards-55-Grafton-NSW-14-March-2015-*Arrest*/page43

My point in the above post is husbands seem to act very similarly when having to dispose of their wives bodies.
Allison's body was also transported in HER car.
Why in the wife's car? Go figure.
Just callously dumped!
Then gotta get back quickly to look like I never left then lie through their teeth.
Bloody incredible....IMO.

Slightly O/T but did anyone happen to watch "Catching a killer" last night on the ABC? Fascinating behind the scenes with homicide squad and family regarding a missing persons case. The partner did it, but it showed how they unravelled his web of lies including cctv of his car movements, (sound familiar?). Highly worth watching. It is on abciview if you're interested

Thanks for that. I will watch it

Karen Ristevski’s stepson Anthony Rickard starts Facebook murder blog

THE troubled stepson of murdered Melbourne retailer Karen Ristevski has launched a Facebook blog in a bid to bring attention to the unsolved crime.

Self-described ice addict Anthony Rickard, 33, is seeking financial support for the project, titled “A life of missery (sic) from Rickard to Ristevski”.
Mr Rickard has asked his 5000-plus friends and followers to share the “book blog” around in order to “make a bit of an impact”.
Mr Rickard has sensationally alleged that he was having an affair with his stepmother and that the pair were planning to run away together before she disappeared.
He told police their relationship developed after his father, Borce Ristevski, and Ms Ristevski took him into their home as a teenager after he fell out with his mother.
“Boris (sic) u were not there for me for my first 14years why the f — k did u come into my life and f — k the next 14 years?,” Mr Rickard wrote in one of his typically cryptic posts in April.
“ ... what a f — king looser u are staying with the woman who wanted to leave u for ur son I choose to stay with the wrong person!”

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/re...g/news-story/d65f0cfea8a6d7ecb25715742216213e

Thanks TGY. As this has been posted in MSM and includes the link to AR's blog, IMO we are free to discuss the blog and its contents without breaking any of Websleuth's rules in regard to social media.

Karen Ristevski’s stepson Anthony Rickard starts Facebook murder blog

THE troubled stepson of murdered Melbourne retailer Karen Ristevski has launched a Facebook blog in a bid to bring attention to the unsolved crime.

Self-described ice addict Anthony Rickard, 33, is seeking financial support for the project, titled “A life of missery (sic) from Rickard to Ristevski”.
Mr Rickard has asked his 5000-plus friends and followers to share the “book blog” around in order to “make a bit of an impact”.
Mr Rickard has sensationally alleged that he was having an affair with his stepmother and that the pair were planning to run away together before she disappeared.
He told police their relationship developed after his father, Borce Ristevski, and Ms Ristevski took him into their home as a teenager after he fell out with his mother.
“Boris (sic) u were not there for me for my first 14years why the f — k did u come into my life and f — k the next 14 years?,” Mr Rickard wrote in one of his typically cryptic posts in April.
“ ... what a f — king looser u are staying with the woman who wanted to leave u for ur son I choose to stay with the wrong person!”

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/re...g/news-story/d65f0cfea8a6d7ecb25715742216213e

Can VR say where he was the day Karen went missing...where was he in that 100 minutes. Oh yes! I bet he'd have an outstanding alibi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member