Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ozazure - there is something intriguing about a daughter who has shut down about a beloved mother - I cannot believe she is not screaming from the rooftops find my mother's killer, yet she is no cooperating with police. Why? Why because they seem not to be believing you? If you have nothing to hide - you hide nothing.

Perhaps Lawyer has advised both BR and SR to remain silent ???

After watching 60 minutes episode about Matthew Leveson, I can understand why the police haven't made an arrest in Karen's case. Atkins was acquitted of murder and manslaughter with only circumstantial evidence available, Matthew's body at the time hadn't been discovered.
Police don't want to make the same mistake, when the time comes, charges will be laid that stick and they're looking for a guilty verdict in the courts.

After watching 60 minutes episode about Matthew Leveson, I can understand why the police haven't made an arrest in Karen's case. Atkins was acquitted of murder and manslaughter with only circumstantial evidence available, Matthew's body at the time hadn't been discovered.
Police don't want to make the same mistake, when the time comes, charges will be laid that stick and they're looking for a guilty verdict in the courts.

100% agree, BR isn't a risk to the public unlike Adrian bailey was. They want to make 100% sure that this SOB is locked away for good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In previous experience when police want to shut down a Facebook page the whole page gets deleted. Not the case for AR he hasn't just made his one private because the 25th arrived and his threats were empty.

100% agree, BR isn't a risk to the public unlike Adrian bailey was. They want to make 100% sure that this SOB is locked away for good.

I was thinking about this today and also the fact that SR isnt speaking to police.

One theory suggested is that SR isnt cooperating with police because she is afraid of BR. If police also think this wouldn't that make BR somewhat dangerous? If they think he is controlling - well look what happened to KR. Would they risk that with SR??

Maybe police are thinking something else for why she's not cooperative with them.

Also wonder if they have shared with her any evidence like they did with John Sharpes parents. Show a bit of compelling evidence to get them on side and help produce a confession. Maybe SR isnt strong enough to play that role?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

I was thinking about this today and also the fact that SR isnt speaking to police.

One theory suggested is that SR isnt cooperating with police because she is afraid of BR. If police also think this wouldn't that make BR somewhat dangerous? If they think he is controlling - well look what happened to KR. Would they risk that with SR??

Maybe police are thinking something else for why she's not cooperative with them.

Also wonder if they have shared with her any evidence like they did with John Sharpes parents. Show a bit of compelling evidence to get them on side and help produce a confession. Maybe SR isnt strong enough to play that role?

Do we know for certain that SR hasn't spoken to police against BR? Perhaps she finally did and has gone into hiding or at least put some distance between them.

Do we know for certain that SR hasn't spoken to police against BR? Perhaps she finally did and has gone into hiding or at least put some distance between them.

Its anyone's guess ....... things are very quite though.

Hopefully there will be news soon.

Was just wondering today if the testing of the car recently......

Wonder if they have to send the gps navigator back to the US to have the
information re looked at ........

they originally sent it in October last year ......re testing info? June this year ...... so a gap of 8 months.

http://www.news.com.au/national/vic...y/news-story/3e09b11c2d66110e1627fd0e37848db5

In previous experience when police want to shut down a Facebook page the whole page gets deleted. Not the case for AR he hasn't just made his one private because the 25th arrived and his threats were empty.
Re the 25/8 threat, h'mm, the clue to where he's gone, no posts since, could be the word 'flipside', followed by the comment about you need to look up the meaning of that word [emoji848]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

He's gone silent for periods before. A few months ago he seemed to start work and went quiet for a bit.

I hope we get surprised with an arrest soon. [emoji120]

I love Websleuths website but it is damaging my computer...Keeps freezing up and I can't even post anything anymore..Not happy !!!

I love Websleuths website but it is damaging my computer...Keeps freezing up and I can't even post anything anymore..Not happy !!!
Use Tapatalk matey, I had the same dramas for years until I found it. Have never looked back. Yell if you need a hand setting it up.

Sent from my GT-I9205 using Tapatalk

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...s/news-story/f8426a3bfdfb151fb435d436a5a9aeaf

Police road-test Mercedes matching Karen Ristevki’s from Mt Macedon to Avondale Heights

... but today was the first time the Mercedes has been spotted at the location where Ms Ristevski’s body was found in bushland off Loch Rd in Mt Macedon.

Just after 1.30pm, a convoy of three unmarked police cars arrived with the Mercedes around 100 metres away from where the body was found.

It is the same luxury coupe ...

The team of investigators stayed at the scene for just over 20 minutes before the Mercedes left at 1.58pm, followed by the police cars.

The convoy made the short journey along Mt Macedon Rd before joining the Calder Freeway and heading south towards Melbourne.

Shortly before 2.45pm the Mercedes pulled into Peerless Court, ...

Thanks fromgermany

I looks like to me, that the hearld sun were invited along to the reenactment.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...s/news-story/f8426a3bfdfb151fb435d436a5a9aeaf

Police road-test Mercedes matching Karen Ristevki’s from Mt Macedon to Avondale Heights

... but today was the first time the Mercedes has been spotted at the location where Ms Ristevski’s body was found in bushland off Loch Rd in Mt Macedon.

Just after 1.30pm, a convoy of three unmarked police cars arrived with the Mercedes around 100 metres away from where the body was found.

It is the same luxury coupe ...

The team of investigators stayed at the scene for just over 20 minutes before the Mercedes left at 1.58pm, followed by the police cars.

The convoy made the short journey along Mt Macedon Rd before joining the Calder Freeway and heading south towards Melbourne.

Shortly before 2.45pm the Mercedes pulled into Peerless Court, ...

Thank you FromGermany, this reenactment means they're closing in on the killer, they're saying this vehicle drove to the disposal site!
The journey has been recreated before by police but today was the first time the Mercedes has been spotted at the location where Ms Ristevski’s body was found in bushland off Loch Rd in Mt Macedon.

ac3b5830b6b4b9a41d3625dd172100a1

Perhaps (hoping and praying) AR did approach police on the 25th with his information and has been told not to publicise it and they are investigating.....

Perhaps (hoping and praying) AR did approach police on the 25th with his information and has been told not to publicise it and they are investigating.....
Most excellent surmising SouthernHighlands ....

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Thanks fromgermany

I looks like to me, that the hearld sun were invited along to the reenactment.

It certainly read like that to me too.....

Also, this is a far more blatant sharing of their working theory, (as opposed to more consistent 'yes Borce is a suspect, no further comment' position) e.g. 'murderer's route' after her death being from Avondale Heights......we've made assumptions about this based on previous 're-creations' but they are allowing media to name theories now.......I wonder if the timeframes of the murder's route on that day are in line with ones police are taking (noted the specific time provided to herald sun re this in article)........this should scare the hell out of the murderer, as it's pointing towards police consolidating/strengthening their position based on evidence they do have.....

Interesting that when they do these 're-creations', there does not appear to be any stop offs in the Diggers Rest area?

"Investigators staged a recreation of the route they think the 47-year-old mother’s murderer took from Avondale Heights to Mt Macedon."http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...s/news-story/f8426a3bfdfb151fb435d436a5a9aeaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member