Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ask crabby.

Hoping other members can check their usage.....to see if the same offending application is using their data. .... .trying to narrow down where this offending application is coming from...

Hoping other members can check their usage.....to see if the same offending application is using their data. .... .trying to narrow down where this offending application is coming from...

Nothing unusual with mine.

Way off topic...

But hoping fellow WS may help...

Having internet data problems here.....a massive chunck....and I mean MASSIVE... has been chewed up by something called Sekindo...

I only really come on here or occasionally checkin on Facebook....

Has...or is anyone else experiencing the same problem of massive data usage....from an unknown source....trying to slueth out the offending..source........

Seems to coincide with trouble loading WS page....

No. I only use a few hundred megabytes a day. I haven't had any access problems at all. Sekindo seems to be viral adware.

Seems to me that the "goss" gave us a white van in the area

Much later msn came out with a witness who described a white van....?????

I wouldn't dismiss or ridicule so easy.....when ...with time. ..that goss has been somewhat proven right....JMHO

Neither dismissing nor ridiculing. My hairdresser actually did know the family. We both knew the daughter. And the goss was proven correct.

Google search sekindo. There's also instructions on how to get rid of it.
Thanks.....seems to be for PCs only
.....Im only on phone and ipad....feel lost.

Going to end and pay out my contract witb current provider. ...seemz tbr only way...

Good point .... maybe up at Macedon saw that ring was missing from hand, may have come off in struggle and went to look on journey home .... just a thought

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

What ring?

Seems to me that the "goss" gave us a white van in the area

Much later msn came out with a witness who described a white van....?????

I wouldn't dismiss or ridicule so easy.....when ...with time. ..that goss has been somewhat proven right....JMHO

What white van? In Peerless? Oakley? Mount Macedon? What have I missed?

Wow....you guys. ..

Thankyou. ... restored my faith.

Still cant figure out why my data has been hijacked by this Sekindo.......will most likely have to end my current contract with optus and start a new account ..

Hope Karen's case is advanced...

Emirates has given info ahead of time that has thus ended up reported on msm...

Yep, em is my go-to girl! Thank you for all of your obs and info, em, and your recce's.

What white van? In Peerless? Oakley? Mount Macedon? What have I missed?

Not in peerless. .......just msm white van...and and Karen Ristevski on msm....there will be a link to a witness

Wow....you guys. ..

Thankyou. ... restored my faith.

Still cant figure out why my data has been hijacked by this Sekindo.......will most likely have to end my current contract with optus and start a new account ..

Hope Karen's case is advanced...

It's not your provider. Read up on Sekindo. I think it's adware.

i don't think it will be long now wrt Karen. If someone would just tell what they know, this farce could be over tomorrow. I know blood is thicker than water but, God, someone has to break the chain and end the dysfunction, especially if it results in someone's death.

Thanks. Will check MSM. Missed that.

Also spotted was a 'white van', which looked out of place, parked near the Loch Road in August.

https://www.nova100.com.au/news/karen-ristevski-details-unfold

-.-.-.-

At the scene during the past two days, witnesses spoke of odd sightings in the area. A couple told police they had previously seen a man with a shovel, and made a joke to him about burying a body and were met with a stony look.

A woman who owns a property nearby said she saw a white van, which looked out of place, parked near Loch Road last August.

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/u...eautiful-karen-ristevski-20170221-gui9t7.html

Also spotted was a 'white van', which looked out of place, parked near the Loch Road in August.

https://www.nova100.com.au/news/karen-ristevski-details-unfold

-.-.-.-

At the scene during the past two days, witnesses spoke of odd sightings in the area. A couple told police they had previously seen a man with a shovel, and made a joke to him about burying a body and were met with a stony look.

A woman who owns a property nearby said she saw a white van, which looked out of place, parked near Loch Road last August.

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/u...eautiful-karen-ristevski-20170221-gui9t7.html

So, the white van was seen at Mount Macedon. Thank you FG :loveyou:

What ring?
Ah Bo, that was just one of my theories as to why BR could have been in Peerless on way back from Macedon .... may have noticed KR had ring missing so went back to try and find [emoji848] .... all just my own wild imaginings at this point [emoji847]

Ah Bo, that was just one of my theories as to why BR could have been in Peerless on way back from Macedon .... may have noticed KR had ring missing so went back to try and find [emoji848] .... all just my own wild imaginings at this point [emoji847]

Ah, gotcha puzzle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members