Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So can we mentioned what was said in the interview with Ar's friend?

Not sure if this has been mentioned as I've been away for a weekend.Going to watch to see if anything new and interesting .
https://www.buzzsprout.com/123641/559990-episode-i-the-disappearance-of-karen-ristevski

Well, we didn't have to wait long for another instalment.

Whoa! That was pretty heavy. A lot of allegations not only about BR but SR, the rest of the family and the police. And there's that pesky 'Italian boyfriend' again.

Is the guest, 'Anthony Cefala', the same person who posted on Ant's blog about the 'Italian Mafia boyfriend'? I wouldn't want to be him (or Ant for that matter) right now. They must both have a death wish.

I don't know quite what to make of all of this. It reminds me of the TV series 'Revenge'!

Well, we didn't have to wait long for another instalment.

Whoa! That was pretty heavy. A lot of allegations not only about BR but SR, the rest of the family and the police. And there's that pesky 'Italian boyfriend' again.

Is the guest, 'Anthony Cefala', the same person who posted on Ant's blog about the 'Italian Mafia boyfriend'? I wouldn't want to be him (or Any for that matter) right now. They must both have a death wish.

I don't know quite what to make of all of this. It reminds me of the TV series 'Revenge'!
Yes he's the same guy. So can we discuss what was said, or out of bounds

I can't get it to play [emoji26]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're not missing much. Seedy, seedy, seedy ... sounds like the interviewed person and Ant have been sitting around smoking pipes and solving everything, their way.

If KR did indeed go for a walk, maybe it was a walk that BR and KR regularly took together , it's kind of like a circle trip. I know when I go for walks I always like to go into the nicer streets.
Travel left on Oakley drive then into peerless court then onto Steele creek walking track , walk on this for a while then come out at Warrick court , travel back down riviera, then San Remo, down browning then home onto Oakley again.
If BR knew which route they would always walk then he possibly knew which streets to go into to find her. He may have been wanting to get her to come home.
Or..... Was a familiar person known to KR located on this street that BR had become awAre of (Italian boyfriend). Did BR drive there knowing she may have walked there to cool off and gone to collect her.
There's a Fairly good list available of home owners you can track through the website "person look up" and quite a few Italian surnames pop up. I know the area is dominated my Europeans

You're not missing much. Seedy, seedy, seedy ... sounds like he and Ant have been sitting around smoking pipes and solving everything, their way.
Haha, least he's a bit easier to understand that AR's written words.
Now I always thought AR was a product of a fling , not BRs first marriage.

Haha, least he's a bit easier to understand that AR's written words.
Now I always thought AR was a product of a fling , not BRs first marriage.

Not the brightest of people, are they?
Yes, I think you are correct ... a fling, not a marriage.

Try hit the little download button instead of the play button. It played for me that way.

2e6db84b97b61f9fe94fa00e08cca821.jpg

Try hit the little download button instead of the play button. It played for me that way.

2e6db84b97b61f9fe94fa00e08cca821.jpg

Thanks, I eventually got it to play as a podcast in a podcast app..... and the information of Ant's friend was about
as reliable as the type of thing we have read in Facebook comments. Apparently Ant believes that if the case is not solved in three weeks then Borce is a free man FOREVER 🤣

That salon is gold! It has been a veritable hotbed of information!

Your not wrong. The owner is amazing and has had the salon for 38 years, she many clientss in the area, im running out of things to have done to my hair.

The story of the fuel guage having been broken for years.... and the story of which mechanic he took the Merc to on Milleara Road...

I wonder if they have given that info to police....

Thanks, I eventually got it to play as a podcast in a podcast app..... and the information of Ant's friend was about
as reliable as the type of thing we have read in Facebook comments. Apparently Ant believes that if the case is not solved in three weeks then Borce is a free man FOREVER 🤣

I was intrigued by that comment 'if it's not solved in three weeks it won't be solved', where is that coming from[emoji848] ...... the dirt on shovel was referenced a lot ..... a certain someone could have put that shovel there as a set-up/plant, probably not, but a possibility ..... there can be no doubt in the eyes of the jury for a conviction ....... coincidentally I think there will be an arrest in 3 weeks, but if not, I do believe case will be solved

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

The story of the fuel guage having been broken for years.... and the story of which mechanic he took the Merc to on Milleara Road...

I wonder if they have given that info to police....
Yes, did you notice cost to have it repaired was around the amount BR said KR had when she went missing[emoji848]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member