Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]In some areas in NSW it is a prerequisite of new homes being built to have stormwater pits. While these houses were being built and the holes dug for these pits, could Karen's items been thrown there. I imagine the yards were visible from the walkway and would be ideal as the soil would be soft due to the construction. [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]http://www.yourhome.gov.au/water/stormwater[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]Stormwater is the water draining off a site from the rain that falls on the roof and land, and everything it carries with it. The soil, organic matter, litter, fertilisers from gardens and oil residues from driveways it carries can pollute downstream waterways.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]Rainwater refers only to the rain that falls on the roof, which is usually cleaner. However, stormwater can be a valuable resource. Reusing stormwater can save potable water and reduce downstream environmental impacts.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]In urban areas stormwater is generated by rain runoff from roofs, roads, driveways, footpaths and other impervious or hard surfaces. In Australia the stormwater system is separate from the sewer system. Unlike sewage, stormwater is generally not treated before being discharged to waterways and the sea.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SFUIText]
[/FONT]

Karen's things might not have been put in the roadside grates but into the newly dug construction area of the new houses. Thus the shovel.

Interesting points, tgy.

The MSM article wrt to the reenactment ending at Peerless at 2:45pm also gives us additional information regarding an approximate timeline. Has anyone factored that in to what we already know? If not, bags not doing it — my brain is tired.

I'm no criminal but if I were wanting to dispose of something I didn't want found I would wrap it with something disgusting like dog poop and drop it on the trash somewhere without CCTV cameras. Why would anyone stash it where it could be found?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm no criminal but if I were wanting to dispose of something I didn't want found I would wrap it with something disgusting like dog poop and drop it on the trash somewhere without CCTV cameras. Why would anyone stash it where it could be found?

Maybe for the reason I stated above SSBBW:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...e-Vic-29-June-2016-14&p=13609734#post13609734

After a spontaneous (and bloody?) 'crime of passion' and dumping of the victim's body, I can't imagine that the psychological state of the perpetrator would allow for much logical thought. If the crime was premeditated or perpetrated by a serial killer I would expect the concealment/disposal of evidence to be more 'calculated'.

From memory, Ant stated about revealing a matter on 19th or was it 29th August on his FB page...that we would hear about in 3 weeks from then...but nothing was revealed on that date...

His court date is 20th September at 9.30am.
Could this be what he was referring to then?

We all waited BUT nothing happened on that date.

Ahh yes, that's the one I recall!! Ok might need to cut him some slack, it is towards the Keilor Rd end even if the roads do not intersect, and it is like a game of telephone, those details can get murky.

couple of white vans in this pic

From memory, Ant stated about revealing a matter on 19th or was it 29th August on his FB page...that we would hear about in 3 weeks from then...but nothing was revealed on that date...

His court date is 20th September at 9.30am.
Could this be what he was referring to then?

We all waited BUT nothing happened on that date.
Yes Tiddles, it was the 25th, but all went silent ..... so, in light of the court list Soso has put up, excellent find, I reckon he may be in MAP or some other facility, that's how he's getting all his writing done [emoji848] ..... got plenty of spare time .... MOO just a theory .... a lot of my theories get blown to smitherines however, hee hee

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Yes Tiddles, it was the 25th, but all went silent ..... so, in light of the court list Soso has put up, excellent find, I reckon he may be in MAP or some other facility, that's how he's getting all his writing done [emoji848] ..... got plenty of spare time .... MOO just a theory .... a lot of my theories get blown to smitherines however, hee hee

I was thinking he could be in detox or rehab and the papers he mentioned were the various confirmation and consent forms. "On the flip side" then would be meaning when he came out of the hospital facility. I wonder if BR came up with the money after all. Or if police were able to pull some strings in return for Ant's information. Or had he been on the public waiting list a long time and at last his turn came. I see the court listing has "exparte" against plea, does that mean he's not expected to attend the mention, or not available/in a condition to communicate a plea?

Interesting that it's Exparte.
[h=5]Ex parte Hearing A hearing conducted in the absence of the accused. A magistrate will proceed to hear and determine a charge against the accused, based on the evidence of the police or other informant and any other witnesses for the prosecution.[/h]https://www.magistratescourt.vic.gov.au/jurisdictions/criminal-and-traffic/criminal-proceedings/types-hearings

Interesting that it's Exparte.
[h=5]Ex parte Hearing A hearing conducted in the absence of the accused. A magistrate will proceed to hear and determine a charge against the accused, based on the evidence of the police or other informant and any other witnesses for the prosecution.[/h]https://www.magistratescourt.vic.gov.au/jurisdictions/criminal-and-traffic/criminal-proceedings/types-hearings

It's only a mention, however, so perhaps the matter will be adjourned until he can attend or instruct a representative?

Embona taskforce is associated with robberies.

I was thinking he could be in detox or rehab and the papers he mentioned were the various confirmation and consent forms. "On the flip side" then would be meaning when he came out of the hospital facility. I wonder if BR came up with the money after all. Or if police were able to pull some strings in return for Ant's information. Or had he been on the public waiting list a long time and at last his turn came. I see the court listing has "exparte" against plea, does that mean he's not expected to attend the mention, or not available/in a condition to communicate a plea?
Could very well be, JLZ, and more power to him if he is there ..... just have a feeling if he was doing that he would have been proud to announce it to everyone and would be given a lot of support [emoji848] ...... you could be right about the flipside remark ..... my mini brain was thinking it could mean when he comes out of prison BR will be going in ..... i like your forms theory better [emoji4]

I have to guess it's something to do with his "Suspect Master CD" of his interview on 15th July, 2016 at Sunshine Police Station.

Someone pass me the MORTEIN SPRAY please! :wink:
Oooooh, back [emoji3] ..... and I ask that my last theory be stricken from the record, Your Honour .... heading to the Antarena now, wheeeeeeeeee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member