Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Before Karen's murder Borce became 'owner' of Bella Bleu, could he transfer ownership without Karen's knowledge, by forging Karen's signature?

Before Karen's murder Borce became 'owner' of Bella Bleu, could he transfer ownership without Karen's knowledge, by forging Karen's signature?

Probably. I don't think that it requires any special witness signatures. Will have to go back and look at the application process when
I have time. Unless someone else has time to do that sooner?

Probably. I don't think that it requires any special witness signatures. Will have to go back and look at the application process when
I have time. Unless someone else has time to do that sooner?

On March 21 this year, the company’s accountant filed paperwork recording Mr Ristevski had replaced his wife as director on February 23. Ms Ristevski remains the shareholder. Mr Ristevski certified the information in the form was “true and complete”.
He declined to comment yesterday on any business affairs, which he previously has accused The Australian of misreporting.
The intense interest in the case has dragged the family’s personal affairs into the spotlight.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...s/news-story/b1b9688adeee6dbd340e17d35eec2de6
Husband of missing Karen Ristevski took over her business

You can do so much online these days. Could it be that simple?

Happy that you are searching for the article, and not me. Sometimes it is tough finding those older articles, even when we know they are there .... somewhere.
I know right!!! Searching for older articles can be time consuming...there's so many of them too! Lucky for me, soso was about and whipped out the article *clicks fingers* just like that lol. (Thanks for that soso, much appreciaed). The article wasn't as recent as I thought it was, it was dated August 2016! I had originally thought it was a recent article--I need to check the dates, my bad! :gaah:

I think his lawyer said he is fulfilling his obligations (if my memory serves me correctly). Not sure that is the same as cooperating. He has a right to remain silent and it seems his lawyer is helping him to exert that right.

In my opinion, the police may be sending the lawyer written questions, and the lawyer may be responding with written non-answers. Perhaps.

@non-answers. :lol: All correspondence would go back and forth between Police/Lawyer/BR for sure! It's still assisting/cooperating with the Police, in my opinion.

Yeah maybe ....

Borce Ristevski was seething when The Australian visited his home on a chilly evening in August last year. “What the f..k do you want?” he asked, his anger deepening when he learned which publication we represented.

“Let me tell you something: you can’t even get facts right,” he said, before slamming the gate of his home.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...t/news-story/65baeaefafdf08d7725f924ff14c18cd
Ristevski mystery not laid to rest
OMG.. @ BR He flew off the handle alright, didn't he!! Seriously though, can you guys even imagine what it would be like to have the media camping on your doorstep, hounding you all the time. It would make alot of folks angry as hell. Can't say I blame him getting angry cause I too believe that alot of the time the media can't even get the facts right---say one thing and they'll report the complete opposite! I'd have put a trespassing notice up if I were him. The media would think twice about coming and knocking on my door lol.

The incident with the ch 7 reporter was the 16th day Karen had been missing, 14 July, 2016, but Borce already had his lawyer for his July 8 police interview.
Borce was prepared for the worst, he said Karen was taken by a stranger so she must be dead? Such a drastic conclusion for someone who's such an optimist, his businesses are thriving, very much alive but when it comes to his wife, she was dead, even though there wasn't a body.
This will all make sense very soon.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/op...e/news-story/66a153e8938c2760cb378ea683bd4c18
Yes, thanks prime! Got that one sorted. I don't think any of us will know for absolutely certain when BR lawyered up due to the many articles with conflicting dates! I believe it was around a month after KR disappeared, others are free to think otherwise! :D

Right from the beginning, I felt it was unusual and very rude for that CH7 reporter to ask Borce straight out at the beginning of that interview "Did you kill your wife?" ...and that could be part of the reason that he decided there and then to not co-operate with the police and the media.

I'm not defending him in any way but I feel it was in very poor taste.

I really don't know what to think about this case anymore and also wonder...will there ever be any arrests for Karen's death. :confused:.. MOO
Same here, tiddles! And we're not the only ones who thought it rude and inappropriate! SR and moreso, KR's Aunty thought the same and acted accordingly!

This case has been one rollercoaster of a ride for sure! So many twists and turns..it's crazy!!

There are currently 11 users browsing this thread. (7 members and 4 guests)

Not too bad for 11pm.

:eek:fftobed:

Oh tgy, it was 1am with me at the time you posted last night, which is why I never got around to responding to anymore posts! It was well past my bedtime!!! I'm somewhat...suffering now!! *straight face* lol

GBC also claimed to have fully co-operated with police, because he'd told them all he wanted to say at least once. That wasn't the police perspective.

Well THE SALON visit today resulted in nothing substantial . The one of 2 clients in the salon was a greek gentlemen in his 40's used to have a shop at Water Gardens and got onto the subject of KR he new of her salon and that was about it BUGGER !!!! He said he used to be a stripper then went on to bust a few moves in the salon.....WHAT THA..... he went on to telll all in sundry he was selling his house in Keilor Downs to build a SWINGERS resort in Bendigo, with containers made up as fantasy rooms. The other client was a VHA driver in his 70's giving him advice on wineries along with the way so he could make some commission on wineries.

YOUV'E GOTTA LOVE OUR SALONS !!!!!

Well THE SALON visit today resulted in nothing substantial . The one of 2 clients in the salon was a greek gentlemen in his 40's used to have a shop at Water Gardens and got onto the subject of KR he new of her salon and that was about it BUGGER !!!! He said he used to be a stripper then went on to bust a few moves in the salon.....WHAT THA..... he went on to telll all in sundry he was selling his house in Keilor Downs to build a SWINGERS resort in Bendigo, with containers made up as fantasy rooms. The other client was a VHA driver in his 70's giving him advice on wineries along with the way so he could make some commission on wineries.

:what: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

The actions of BR since his wife went missing have not appeared to be that of a grieving, upset, distraught husband searching for answers as to where his wife is.

No doubt about you Em...You certainly know how to bring out the best in people !!!

That's your BEST roving report yet, I reckon !!!

.............:tyou:..........:yourock:...........

Round 19, Emirates1957 ..... 3 votes. **applause** Round 20, Emirates1957 .... 3 votes ..... **applause** Round .........[emoji4]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Nice conversation you had! :D
And btw:
bbm

THE HUNT is on for a missing female from Keilor Downs in Melbourne’s north west.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...o/news-story/9099098824dd74d16573d30dfa19c1dd

GBC also claimed to have fully co-operated with police, because he'd told them all he wanted to say at least once. That wasn't the police perspective.

He told a lot of um "when he helped police". Maybe, BR also did this?

:rolling::laughing::giggle:

On March 21 this year, the company’s accountant filed paperwork recording Mr Ristevski had replaced his wife as director on February 23. Ms Ristevski remains the shareholder. Mr Ristevski certified the information in the form was “true and complete”.
He declined to comment yesterday on any business affairs, which he previously has accused The Australian of misreporting.
The intense interest in the case has dragged the family’s personal affairs into the spotlight.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...s/news-story/b1b9688adeee6dbd340e17d35eec2de6
Husband of missing Karen Ristevski took over her business

You can do so much online these days. Could it be that simple?

I recall that Gerard Baden Clay was able to remove Allison as a director and sell a jointly owned house - all the while he was incarcerated in Arthur Gorrie gaol, so anything appears possible. Dead or alive victim.

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: Too funny, Emirates!!! :lol:

Cop fury over shocking new claims about Karen Ristevski murder

Mr Cefala said it was his understanding Ms Ristevski was strangled and then placed in the boot of her black Mercedes SLK coupe and driven to Mt Macedon. Police have so far not released her cause of death.

The two men have also made the bizarre claim that a mannequin was placed in the car’s front passenger seat during the alleged transportation of the victim’s body.
When pressed to explain how they were privy to that information, Mr Cefala claimed “we do have the evidence” but did not provide proof.
On Friday he told news.com.au in a text message that the “evidence” had “already been provided to the cops two weeks ago”. There is no suggestion either Mr Cefala or Mr Rickard had any involvement in Ms Ristevski’s death.

http://www.news.com.au/national/cop...r/news-story/d35d1f72e582a4293d96b60b40b04ec4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Proslakdbf