Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Forensic Geologists Uncover Evidence In Soil And Water
By Robert A. Hayes, CPG
http://www.geoforensics.com/art-1101a.html

Crime Scene Investigation

Murder:

'Soil and other earth materials found on murder victims have been used to determine the location of homicides, especially when the murder occurs in one location and the body is disposed in another location.'

Did the police/MSM report specify when the internet searches were conducted, ie; before or after Karen disappeared?

IMO leakage of biological fluids from a body, including blood, can occur for many reasons regardless of the manner of death, eg; if the deceased remains were 'stored' at a location different to the initial crime scene before being 'disposed of' elsewhere.

Im pretty sure the ipad info came out after she was found....

For the strangulation....I mean ... if it was done in the car...and then her body removed.

Probably no evidence in that situation...... or smothered in the car.

Thanks Soso and SA...

Yeah don't know what to think ...

This case is a big jigsaw puzzle...

Like we have all the pieces. ..... just one or two missing to complete it.

For the strangulation....I mean ... if it was done in the car...and then her body removed.

The revelation comes as police close in on arresting the killer of the 47-year-old mum.

An iPad seized from Karen Ristevski’s home includes a Google search on how police can detect traces of blood.

Another suspicious search found in the iPad’s history canvasses how mobile phone data can be deleted and how police might track phones.

The Herald Sun can reveal that the searches — discovered on the iPad following a sweep of the Avondale Heights family home last year — are considered key to the case.

June 17, 2017
iPad seized from Karen Ristevski’s home includes suspicious Google searches

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...s/news-story/657416595c79637247b48a66efef4fac

Thanks honey. I was on walkabout at that time.

Oh trace evidence would have existed at some point in time, Puggs, regardless of the manner of Karen's death.

One of the fundamental tenets of forensic science:

'Whenever two objects come into contact, there is always a transfer of material. The methods of detection may not be sensitive enough to demonstrate this, or the decay rate may be so rapid that all evidence of transfer has vanished after a given time. Nonetheless, the transfer has taken place.'

Locard's Exchange Principle
http://www.geoforensics.com/art-1101a.html

Right!!!!!!!!! I have tried to multi-quote numerous times and aren't having much luck--my pc is being somewhat a pain in the you-know-what!! My screen keeps flashing like it's about to shut down or something! I had so many posts I wanted to respond to but it just isn't going to happen, sorry! Just going to say thanks to all those who've posted pics of google maps etc....so many informative posts from so many members, again, a big thank you to you all! Back to lurking for me! :tantrum:

PS: Loving the humour in here re smexy dude in the re-enactment---some hard case characters in here for sure. The latest news re AR: :facepalm: @ him suing. So bloody ridiculous. Doesn't he just hate it when BR gets more attention than him. He just does not like it one bit, even when it's not the most pleasant attention, he just cannot stand the fact BR gets more attention than him....pathetic!! :facepalm: That TV news reporter (Tracey ?) AR screamed Liar Liar at on his blog, should sue the pants off him or the author who's book cover he stole for his blog, sue him.. or, the police, they should arrest him for insulting them on Social Media--throw him in jail again so he really has something to cry about---friggin twit! :floorlaugh:

It isn't your pc UT as I'm having big problems as well and can't even post on here anymore due to WS website freezing up all the time... Grrr!

I keep getting this message...
"The Owner of Websleuths.Com has configured their website improperly. To protect your information from being stolen, your browser has not connected to this website".

Tricia has stated that she is having financial issues with keeping WS going and has kindly asked members to contribute to her Fund to help keep this website open...

I wonder if this could be why many of us are having problems with this website as it appears that I am not the only member having these difficulties?

Same problems here TGY...
While I'm having a bit of luck to get this posted...

"The Owner of WS has configured their website improperly. To protect your information from being stolen, browser has not connected to this website."

This message comes up. I don't know what to do about it other than to contact WS Admin...Could have something to do with Tricia having financial issues with the site ???

Try using the Tapatalk app to access Websleuths. I used to have lots of issues with pages reloading etc.

It isn't your pc UT as I'm having big problems as well and can't even post on here anymore due to WS website freezing up all the time... Grrr!

I keep getting this message...
"The Owner of Websleuths.Com has configured their website improperly. To protect your information from being stolen, your browser has not connected to this website".

Tricia has stated that she is having financial issues with keeping WS going and has kindly asked members to contribute to her Fund to help keep this website open...

I wonder if this could be why many of us are having problems with this website as it appears that I am not the only member having these difficulties?

Not that its good ...... but glad to know its not just me..

I only have a 20g allowance per month..... something happened only 2 days into my allowance ..

I was only on WS .... and it chewed through 17.5g of my data in one night...

Pullingy hair out.

Using the kids wifi from satellite now...but keep logging on and off to check the data usage ...

Try using the Tapatalk app to access Websleuths. I used to have lots of issues with pages reloading etc.
I use tapatalk and havent experienced any issues

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

From memory, Ant and/or his supporter another Anthony said they saw a photograph of Karen with an Italian man taken or posted six weeks before her disappearance. They said or implied the Italian man was Karen's boyfriend. None of us can remember seeing the photograph. I think some of us in our posts here tried to stir some more information out of the nest, but there was no reaction.

From memory, Ant and/or his supporter another Anthony said they saw a photograph of Karen with an Italian man taken or posted six weeks before her disappearance. They said or implied the Italian man was Karen's boyfriend. None of us can remember seeing the photograph. I think some of us in our posts here tried to stir some more information out of the nest, but there was no reaction.

Thanks for the clarification, JLZ.

Catching up:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=13560372#post13560372

https://au.news.yahoo.com/vic/a/36407526/melbournes-karen-ristevski-husband-borce-comments/#page1

The above are the earliest and remotely relevant references I can find that even vaguely explain Karen's alleged 'relationship' with an 'Italian (Mafia?) boyfriend'.

Did the original allegation come from a comment on AR's now-deleted FB blog?

H'mm, would BR still be walking around if he did away with KR because he was jealous of her Italian Mafia boyfriend [emoji848] ..... I think not .... I declare the Mafia reference from ARs buddy to be poppycock ... Come on, really, Mafia MOO JMO ....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

H'mm, would BR still be walking around if he did away with KR because he was jealous of her Italian Mafia boyfriend [emoji848] ..... I think not .... I declare the Mafia reference from ARs buddy to be poppycock ... Come on, really, Mafia MOO JMO ....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My thoughts exactly. #fakenews

Oh boy, where's that in the threads tmar, completely interesting[emoji848] ... I still think I can see dog in car cctv footage, so that's why I'm wondering now if someone rocked up at gate with dog, maybe rang on mobile, and KR goes out to gate and off they go .... can't remember anything about nearby neighbour and boyfriend at this point ... could neighbour have been in Peerless Street? I simply must find out ..... indebted tmar [emoji847]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Hi Itsapuzzle, and others.

Trying to defend my reputation, that didn't make this up, I searched about my comment, re 'neighbour, boyfriend etc.

See Thread 1, page 48, post 709, 27 July 2016 by ScottKam stating: I THINK............ STATING THE ABOVE.
After a year, I did not remember, "I think"......etc.

Sorry all, but wanted to show, that didn't 'dream it'.

Also of interest, check out Thread 1, page 43, post 641, 26 July 2016, American Noir.
Also Thread 1, page 47, post 703, ScottKam, 27 July 2016.
Following these posts, I was thinking.........

Hope explained to all. Perhaps if search further, this line of thoughts may continue, but decided I have included enough explanation.

Trying to defend my reputation, that didn't make this up, I searched about my comment, re 'neighbour, boyfriend etc.

See Thread 1, page 48, post 709, 27 July 2016 by ScottKam stating: I THINK............ STATING THE ABOVE.

Also of interest, check out Thread 1, page 43, post 641, 26 July 2016, American Noir.

Hope explained to all. Perhaps if search further, this line of thoughts may continue, but decided I have included enough explanation.

You don't have to defend your reputation to me, tmar. Thankyou for the thread reference. I'll take a look.

Earliest mention of dog walkers in MSM:

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/leader/...i/news-story/39bd212b57b94102c9906069346e84db

First post (by sleep):

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ne-Vic-29-June-2016-1&p=12711968#post12711968

Discussion carries on from there.

Earliest mention of Karen's alleged relationship with 'Italian (Mafia?) boyfriend' that I can find is in the links in my previous post. No mention that he has a dog or is a dog walker.

Both discussions are posted in Karen's threads but I think they may be about separate people/events.

You don't have to defend your reputation to me, tmar. Thankyou for the thread reference. I'll take a look.

Thanks Bohemian. Thread 1 is 311709. If you continue, many posts about this :
there is someone seeing Karen at bus stop, Millera Rd, ? another site etc

BBM.

Link to 'Thread 1, page 43, post 641, 26 July 2016, American Noir.':

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ne-Vic-29-June-2016-1&p=12711361#post12711361

The links to the other two you mentioned are in the discussion following the link to sleep's post that I posted above.

Thanks Bohemian. Thread 1 is 311709. If you continue, many posts about this :
there is someone seeing Karen at bus stop, Millera Rd, ? another site etc

No worries, tmar.

If I remember correctly, this discussion followed on from Borce's statements that 'Karen [allegedly] went for a walk to clear her head' on the morning she disappeared.

Not that it has been confirmed by police that Karen actually went for a walk (either to a friend's house to meet, or told a friend she was meeting, her Italian dog-walking Mafia boyfriend) that morning. That's where the confusion lay for me.

Likewise no confirmation by police, that I know of, of the reported sightings of Karen at Millera Road or anywhere else, other than as a deceased person at Mount Macedon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missing-CC