Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's great to see old timers return, love the analogy JLZ. I always hope when a poster has gone awol, it's good things keeping them away. I often think, I wonder what so and so would make of this case. It's sad though if anyone feels driven away, please come back.

i don't think committed WSers ever 'die', they simply go into hibernation or watch from the shadows. Once a WSer, always a WSer. I must admit I miss them (and their wonderful investigative skills and insights) keenly. You never know, we might have a few more miracles or the return of other retired superheroes in the future. Hope springs eternal.

Back to these last pages, eye candy and Peerless Crt! Lots of humour and wonderful sleuthing!
It'd be an incredible breakthrough if Karen's belongings were found. Could they have been dumped down the street on a construction site?!
How big a role did KR play in this, he's obviously prepared to go down with his brother, probably just as well, partners in crime all their life!
Did Karen manage to go for a walk, was she attacked when she returned? So many questions floating around, the police by their actions are telling the killer and his accomplice/s that they're covering every scenario until only one makes sense and then they're coming for ya! JMO

It would be a breakthrough if further physical evidence and/or Karen's belongings were found. In fact, I think it would be the 'nail in the coffin' of the perpetrator(s) wrt their arrest(s). I wonder if, during the initial misper search if private properties, ie; the yards, drains, etc, were searched (other than the Ristevski's residence, of course) or whether they simply searched public areas.

i would trust VR as far as I could throw him for the same reason you offered.

Likewise a breakthrough if the means and/or route of Karen's departure from Avondale Heights were confirmed by police. There are a few possibilities but I'm an 'Occam's Razor' type of thinker, or; the simplest explanation is often the best.

Like you, I don't think the latest actions of police are exercises in futility. They have a strategy and a limited budget and they're not going to p*ss that away going for joyrides in suspect vehicles or spending time away from their desks, no matter how good the views of Mt Macedon (or the Maribyrnong River and Melbourne's skyline are from Peerless Court).

dear ol' Ant... he is now suing Channel 9 or something for claiming he asked for $200,000.00 for his story... good luck with that , Ant...... god knows you worked hard for it, but mate....... you are dealing in nickels and dimes, why not go for a cool mill?........

Karen’s stepson sues Nine over ACA ‘slurs’

EXCLUSIVE: KAREN Ristevski’s stepson is suing Channel 9 after it broadcast claims he demanded $200,000 to tell his story.

Here's your link, Troop:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...epson-sues-Channel-9-murdered-stepmother.html

Could someone have met KR at back gate with a dog and they went off for walk on riverside grass to Peerless Court, and her car is already parked in Peerless for phase two of pre-meditated plan[emoji848] ..... thus avoiding cctv

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Hi Itsa.
I can recall very early in these threads, it was thought KR may have gone, to a neighbor's home nearby, re 'her boyfriend'.
This neighbor knew of this 'relationship'.
I don't think I've dreamt this. :blushing:

Hi Itsa.
I can recall very early in these threads, it was thought KR may have gone, to a neighbor's home nearby, re 'her boyfriend'.
Oh boy, where's that in the threads tmar, completely interesting[emoji848] ... I still think I can see dog in car cctv footage, so that's why I'm wondering now if someone rocked up at gate with dog, maybe rang on mobile, and KR goes out to gate and off they go .... can't remember anything about nearby neighbour and boyfriend at this point ... could neighbour have been in Peerless Street? I simply must find out ..... indebted tmar [emoji847]

Hi Itsa.

Pretty sure that you have dreamed this, tmar. Unless you can show us a link or point to a thread post?

We need to be careful on WS to not slight a victim with false rumour or innuendo.

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]I've studied the area between Oakley & Peerless via Google maps 3D and noticed there is only slight shadows soI assume the images were taken around noon. [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]I'm surprised at the amount of cars in driveways & on the street so people are at home. (Unless the images were taken on a weekend). [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]If anyone should scream on any of those streets, surely someone would hear. [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]IF Karen was taken by a stranger and she were to scream then IMO it would have to be around the reserve area or around that construction at the end of Peerless. [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]IF Karen did get into a car the person was known to her. [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]I can't see a back gate, I think the only truth BR has said is that she left from the garage. (True but not alive). [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]I'm not sure of the significance of Peerless unless Karen's belongings were buried before or after her last journey. Would it be possible LE want to dig up those suspicious areas. Surely they wouldn't go so far to dig the foundations. [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]No stranger took Karen. [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]She didn't high-tail it to China on a fake passport![/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]BR did it & VR knew minutes afterwards
Piggies arse BR!
[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]I really feel for our cops because the enemy have closed ranks.[/FONT][/FONT]

Hi Itsa.

Does anyone else remember this?? I don't recall anything like that only that BR asked neighbours if they had CCTV.

Back gate circled, possible exit round to Peerless Street [emoji848]
c65c496bc14656f4cb5a2a33de485f74.jpg

Right!!!!!!!!! I have tried to multi-quote numerous times and aren't having much luck--my pc is being somewhat a pain in the you-know-what!! My screen keeps flashing like it's about to shut down or something! I had so many posts I wanted to respond to but it just isn't going to happen, sorry! Just going to say thanks to all those who've posted pics of google maps etc....so many informative posts from so many members, again, a big thank you to you all! Back to lurking for me! :tantrum:

PS: Loving the humour in here re smexy dude in the re-enactment---some hard case characters in here for sure. The latest news re AR: :facepalm: @ him suing. So bloody ridiculous. Doesn't he just hate it when BR gets more attention than him. He just does not like it one bit, even when it's not the most pleasant attention, he just cannot stand the fact BR gets more attention than him....pathetic!! :facepalm: That TV news reporter (Tracey ?) AR screamed Liar Liar at on his blog, should sue the pants off him or the author who's book cover he stole for his blog, sue him.. or, the police, they should arrest him for insulting them on Social Media--throw him in jail again so he really has something to cry about---friggin twit! :floorlaugh:

Back gate circled, possible exit round to Peerless Street [emoji848]
c65c496bc14656f4cb5a2a33de485f74.jpg

Can KR access that gate by walking out of the garage, then walking down either side of the house? :thinking: I think she could! I have always believed BR when he said KR went for a walk to clear her head the morning she disappeared. MOO

Does anyone else remember this?? I don't recall anything like that only that BR asked neighbours if they had CCTV.

Yes, I only remember that what your are speaking of. Missed the whole thing with "a boyfriend" (neighbour or not).

-.-.-.-

Today I read the story about a husband with missing (certainly murdered by him) wife. Now he is on court, charged with having cut a device of a neighbour. Suddenly BR and neighbour's surveillance camera came to my mind - don't know why, haha.
http://www.mlive.com/news/kalamazoo/index.ssf/2017/07/christopher_lockhart_1.html (I read another article.)

This one, I finally found it again:
http://wwmt.com/news/local/husband-of-theresa-lockhart-due-in-court-friday-on-unrelated-charges

Someone on that street noticed cables connected to their home had been cut. That homeowner set up a security camera, and the next day, police say Lockhart can be seen going near the wires again, resulting in the cable and internet lines to that home being cut.

WELL DONE ITSA!
May I ask how you found this and zoomed in so clearly?
The work of a genius alright!!! I was so excited viewing the pic and spotting the gate from that awesome pic I forgot to thank ITSA and say how brilliant it is! Well done ITSA.

Ooops, just seen your post above, ITSA. Still, thanks for posting the pic...great work! It definitely broadens our views when wondering how KR may have escaped being caught on neighbours cameras the morning she disappeared.

Maybe she did not leave by walking through the garage as BR claimed. Perhaps she went out the rear gate to the reserve behind and linked up with one of the other courts. Then she may have been 'assisted' into her car. Could not have been killed in the car as there would have to be some trace or evidence of that. MOO

Strangulation wouldn't leave any evidence...

But that would make the Ipad searches of how to remove blood a curious search along with how to delete the phone data...

If the searches were relevant .... then blood must have been involved......suppose it also depends on how much blood too.

Had reason to be in the area.... and thought why not drop in on the Rusty Duck.

The owner was by apperances a lovely lady, very considerate of her customer needs, very patient and kind to what I believe was a new staffer learning the ropes.... a very attentive, understated nice person.

It got me thinking of the media and their whole push for ratings...

Has me questioning alot of things...

CR said VR had advised police he'd be at the site in Macedon....ACA turn up...

The media folly around AR ......?? ....I'm thinking there is no way police would allow this if he was a suspect.

Why the dissaperance of the Avondale Heights police station plea....why the dissaperance of the full 3AW interview

Has anyone got any link to the shovel being taken into evidence prior to Karen's body being found....

I'm just trying to work out if this was a strategy ...police using media. .....

saying the soil matched......after the fact......to see if there is a reaction.....

I couldnt find any links about the shovel prior to her being found..

Just wondering if this is all folly n ruse .... for a reaction...no doubt the police have bugged wherever they can...

Any mention of shovel beforehand...maybe I missed it.

Has anyone got any link to the shovel being taken into evidence prior to Karen's body being found....

saying the soil matched......after the fact......to see if there is a reaction.....

Just wondering if this is all folly n ruse .... for a reaction...no doubt the police have bugged wherever they can...

Originally reported by the Herald Sun, although I am unable to locate that link at the moment.

A shovel has been found at the family’s home and is being forensically tested, the newspaper reported.
http://www.news.com.au/national/vic...e/news-story/bde16dab39e3411dd87c658a45a97474

AUGUST 29, 2016

Police have stepped up the search for Karen, and it has meant that a shovel found at her $1.1 million Avondale Heights home has now undergone forensic testing.
http://www.kiis1011.com.au/newsroom...-of-missing-melbourne-mother-karen-ristevski/

August 29, 2016

29 August
In other developments, a shovel found at the $1.1 million Avondale Heights Ristevski family home has undergone forensic testing.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...d/news-story/42cd10dd5be25d5a89d90018c7930f7c
Evil stranger could have taken Karen Ristevski, says husband
Andrew Jefferson, Herald Sun

AUGUST 29, 2016
A shovel has been found at the family’s home and is being forensically tested, the newspaper reported.

http://www.news.com.au/national/vic...e/news-story/bde16dab39e3411dd87c658a45a97474

Strangulation wouldn't leave any evidence...

But that would make the Ipad searches of how to remove blood a curious search along with how to delete the phone data...

If the searches were relevant .... then blood must have been involved......suppose it also depends on how much blood too.

Did the police/MSM report specify when the internet searches were conducted, ie; before or after Karen disappeared?

IMO leakage of biological fluids from a body, including blood, can occur for many reasons regardless of the manner of death, eg; if the deceased remains were 'stored' at a location different to the initial crime scene before being 'disposed of' elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missing-CC