Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 Oakley? Gee, No 19 sure looks like a building site. There seems to be builders' cr*p everywhere in the yard. And it doesn't appear to have a second storey or a roof!

Perhaps both now?

Just went back and re-read mella's recce:

The houses on Peerless certainly have windows facing the street but perhaps they're not from the main living areas.

Google Earth March 2017 imagery shows no development on 21 Oakley or 26 Peerless Ct. Looks like Karen's house has a back gate (based on shrubbery design). Did anyone claim she exited front or back? Pretty conceivable to exit back gate, walk west along path then up alley to Peerless. If that made a usual 'walk around the block' then someone with Karen's car could cut her off there. MOO.
c15a541187b66d51f83b45d3e726bd8d.jpg

ed0a321520482bad83e1760a29d7ebda.jpg

The houses on Peerless certainly have windows facing the street but perhaps they're not from the main living areas.

mellie's friend can probably clarify that. Good thought about the layout of the houses. The main living areas would oriented to take advantage of the $$$ views of the river and city skyline.

21 Oakley? Gee, No 19 sure looks like a building site. There seems to be builders' cr*p everywhere in the yard. And it doesn't appear to have a second storey or a roof!

Ok,if we go to onthehouse.com.au we can see 23 (ristevski house) and to the left it appears there is a vacant block which is in fact 2 blocks no 21 and 19. 17 to the left again has been built on for some time.

I don't think this exercise was to jog witness memories. I think they are putting some puzzle pieces together and they don't want BR to be privvy to the exact details so they've just said that it was for that. But they DO want him to s#!t himself a little so they invited ACA along. The appearance of the driver has very little to do with anything IMO (except for maybe a bit of eye candy for the people here it seems :giggle:)
PS; Have been following this thread for a while...y'all are very entertaining! :rolling:

Hi Grapey,
I agree Mr Cool hasn't been used to resemble anyone.
From the clan, we have read about for months, no one looks anything like him.
If there is an Italian guy, that we haven't seen, our 'pick up guy' doesn't have the typical Italian appearance.
I could be mistaken, but no way!!!

Also JLZ's clever reasoning, Police don't wish to prejudice the jury.

As Morrisa states, a sense of humour is necessary, amongst the 'serious stuff.'
Also as you agree Grapey, the humour is entertaining for us,
while plodding along, trying to decipher through our differing thoughts and facts.

CapturePeerless1.jpg
https://www.google.com.au/maps/@-37...4!1s-rHjWqaTAgzYlhgKwF74wA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
CapturePeerless2.jpg
https://www.google.com.au/maps/@-37...4!1s50LeQaotEpfAdJ5wlMX62Q!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
The first picture shows the entrance to the laneway at the end of Peerless, leading to the river foreshore (don't know what to call it) like Karen's lane does. The second picture is looking in the opposite direction, back up Peerless. It's much easier to see by actually manipulating street view, but there are lots of windows looking out onto the street.

dear ol' Ant... he is now suing Channel 9 or something for claiming he asked for $200,000.00 for his story... good luck with that , Ant...... god knows you worked hard for it, but mate....... you are dealing in nickels and dimes, why not go for a cool mill?........

Karen’s stepson sues Nine over ACA ‘slurs’

EXCLUSIVE: KAREN Ristevski’s stepson is suing Channel 9 after it broadcast claims he demanded $200,000 to tell his story.

Google Earth March 2017 imagery shows no development on 21 Oakley or 26 Peerless Ct. Looks like Karen's house has a back gate (based on shrubbery design). Did anyone claim she exited front or back? Pretty conceivable to exit back gate, walk west along path then up alley to Peerless. If that made a usual 'walk around the block' then someone with Karen's car could cut her off there. MOO.
c15a541187b66d51f83b45d3e726bd8d.jpg

ed0a321520482bad83e1760a29d7ebda.jpg

Thanks Rich. I wish we knew exactly where on Peerless the police have cordoned off. I wonder if it's near that huge mansion at the end? Another construction site?

dear ol' Ant... he is now suing Channel 10 or something for claiming he asked for $200,000.00 for his story... good luck with that , Ant...... god knows you worked hard for it, but mate....... you are dealing in nickels and dimes, why not go for a cool mill?.........

Lordy . . .

Great find SA. That's what I was wondering.

Also why would the shovel have been taken into evidence if Karen's remains were found between the logs? They must have been in a shallow grave if the cyclist was lead to them by the strong smell of decomposition.

The thicken plots.

The shovel was taken and tested long before Karen's remains were found.

Come ON, Borce!!.... lay this burden down!!!........:waiting:

Thanks Rich. I wish we knew exactly where on Peerless the police have cordoned off. I wonder if it's near that huge mansion at the end? Another construction site?

30-32 Peerless looks like a commercial property to me.

Several of the houses at the end of the court have an unoccupied look with their bare windows.

The laneway looks quite scary with its high walls.

The shovel was taken and tested long before Karen's remains were found.

Yes, I do remember that at least. So do you think they took the shovel into evidence on spec?

30-32 Peerless looks like a commercial property to me.

Several of the houses at the end of the court have an unoccupied look with their bare windows.

The laneway looks quite scary with its high walls.

Thanks for the obs JLZ.

Whatever that building is, it's freaking YUGE! Doesn't seem like it's the kind of street where a woman would go walking alone at any time of the day.

I see there is an empty block at #26 Peerless Court. Google Earth says this most recent satellite image available is from November 2015 (see imagery date at the bottom of this picture - USA date format). Before Karen went missing.

Is there a house there now? I wonder if any construction was happening around the time Karen went missing? Thinking of the phone/bag/wallet, etc. Perhaps any potential weapon.

Trying to think why police would be spending a fair bit of time in Peerless Court.

15x6it.jpg

CapturePeerless3.jpg
https://www.google.com.au/maps/@-37...4!1scaa5mWamN3b-osgWMNwkTQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
The vacant block in Peerless, September 2016.

Come ON, Borce!!.... lay this burden down!!!........:waiting:

He's going to fight this all the way IMO.
He's not going to voluntarily Troops, why would he when he has a chance of getting off Scott free. He thinks he can and so do his wigs.
His wigs are telling him to carry on like business as usual.
It's the cops job to prove guilt to the jury 100%

With all these failed businesses it's not the first time he's got away with lies for sure
Mr Teflon is a natural and has experience at this.

Yes, I do remember that at least. So do you think they took the shovel into evidence on spec?

You seemed to have been gone so long. I forgot it was only since January. When I saw your first post the other day, it felt like I was seeing Lazarus walk forth from the tomb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dinkeydave