Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone able to post a map of this Peerless street to Ristevski residence? I'm a bit dim at that sort of thing!

Another reason for the driver not looking like BR could be that police are being cautious of arguably prejudicing the jury pool. That could also be the reason they backed away from saying BR was the "prime" suspect.

Ditto to fascination with the Peerless angle.

Is anyone able to post a map of this Peerless street to Ristevski residence? I'm a bit dim at that sort of thing!

Red marker is Ristevski's residence. [Click image to enlarge.]

Attachments

• IMG_3878.jpg
    IMG_3878.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 44
Excuse my ignorance (or bad memory) but has Karen's handbag, phone, etc been recovered? Also was the site where the house was being built close to the Ristevski's residence anywhere near Peerless?

Having so much trouble trying to link however in regards to Karen's gold Coach handbag, wallet and phone...they have not been declared as found.
I will try and post a google map of the new house next door but it is further away from Peerless that the Ristevski home.

Red marker is Ristevski's residence. [Click image to enlarge.]

Oops! Scrub that. Only put 'Oakley Drive' into Google Maps. Could someone refresh my memory of the street number of Ristevski's please?

Having so much trouble trying to link however in regards to Karen's gold Coach handbag, wallet and phone...they have not been declared as found.
I will try and post a google map of the new house next door but it is further away from Peerless that the Ristevski home.

Ta Pi x

Hon I tried but can't at the moment.
Go to Google maps and search Peerless Court Avondale Heights Vic.

Oakley drive runs along the reserve and Peerless runs off Oakley and ends at the reserve.
Hope this helps. :thinking:

Number 23

Red marker is Ristevski's residence (23 Oakley Drive). White circle is Peerless Court. 1 minute drive/4 minute walk (depending where in Peerless the site is).

[Click thumbnail to enlarge].

Attachments

• IMG_3879.jpg
    IMG_3879.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 38
Red marker is Ristevski's residence (23 Oakley Drive). White circle is Peerless Court. 1 minute drive/4 minute walk (depending where in Peerless the site is).

Thank you thank you!

Satellite view. Same information as above.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_3880.jpg
    IMG_3880.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 177

From experience, Google seems to reckon on very slow walkers, so probably less than that.

From experience, Google seems to reckon on very slow walkers, so probably less than that.

True. The satellite view jogged (excuse the pun) my memory about the building site. It was No. 19 Oakley Drive.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_3881.jpg
    IMG_3881.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 166
I see there is an empty block at #26 Peerless Court. Google Earth says this most recent satellite image available is from November 2015 (see imagery date at the bottom of this picture - USA date format). Before Karen went missing.

Is there a house there now? I wonder if any construction was happening around the time Karen went missing? Thinking of the phone/bag/wallet, etc. Perhaps any potential weapon.

Trying to think why police would be spending a fair bit of time in Peerless Court.

15x6it.jpg

I see there is an empty block at #26 Peerless Court. Google Earth says this most recent satellite image available is from November 2015 (see imagery date at the bottom of this picture - USA date format). Before Karen went missing.

Is there a house there now? I wonder if any construction was happening around the time Karen went missing? Thinking of the phone/bag/wallet, etc. Perhaps any potential weapon.

Trying to think why police would be spending a fair bit of time in Peerless Court.

15x6it.jpg

Great find SA. That's what I was wondering.

Also why would the shovel have been taken into evidence if Karen's remains were found between the logs? They must have been in a shallow grave if the cyclist was lead to them by the strong smell of decomposition.

The thicken plots.

True. The satellite view jogged (excuse the pun) my memory about the building site. It was No. 19 Oakley Drive.

attachment.php

I'm looking at that laneway beside Karen's house and the trees on the fenceline at the front of the garage. Could Karen have come out of the garage and cut behind the trees to the lane and so not have been picked up by any street CCTV? Depending on the bushyness, it might be a natural short cut. Does anyone know if there's an actual fence that would prevent this? I can't see one on Google street view.
CaptureOakley.jpg
https://www.google.com.au/maps/@-37...4!1sVWY17EbJyJrrrru9RPb9kA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Possibly some of the CCTV footage investigators have is from properties in Peerless court and they are making comparisons between video of the suspect's journey and their reenactments.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm looking at that laneway beside Karen's house and the trees on the fenceline at the front of the garage. Could Karen have come out of the garage and cut behind the trees to the lane and so not have been picked up by any street CCTV? Depending on the bushyness, it might be a natural short cut. Does anyone know if there's an actual fence that would prevent this? I can't see one on Google street view.
attachment.php

https://www.google.com.au/maps/@-37...4!1sVWY17EbJyJrrrru9RPb9kA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Just went back and re-read mella's recce:

Bit of an update from me.

Very close friends live in Peerless. For those not local to the area back in the days when housing was getting built and empty blocks it was a local hang out to meet up with people in cars, some unsavoury stuff, some naughty stuff etc. It is known to locals only that have been in the area for 15-20 years.

The last two weeks police have been in Peerless, had it blocked off and been rather busy bees!!! There is a laneway that goes to the laneway near the Ristevski house.

The interesting thing about that court is that neighbours cannot see from their houses into the court as the houses face front on to get views of the city with longish driveways and they've been built in weird ways. Friend spoke to police, don't think they're far off now but rumour has it perhaps KR was taken or went up that walkway up to Peerless and was either put on the car or got into the car.

attachment.php
Sorry poor capture but the new build is on no 21.

Attachments

• IMG_20170901_191106516.jpg
    IMG_20170901_191106516.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 37
Sorry poor capture but the new build is on no 21.

21 Oakley? Gee, No 19 sure looks like a building site. There seems to be builders' cr*p everywhere in the yard. And it doesn't appear to have a second storey or a roof!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missing-CC