Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a bit of housekeeping wrt my post (below). After re-reading posts from earlier this year, Sarah was reported to have left for work(?) at 7am on the day Karen disappeared. I remember her saying 'Mum went ballistic.' which I assume she reported as also occurring that morning.

Yes, me too. Just trying to stress (clumsily today) that Karen was said to have gone missing at a specific time of day, ie; approximately 10 o'clock in the morning — both by BR and SR (and by her employees who said she didn't turn up at work). If she was killed in the morning, the time Karen took her regular walks is significant. So, the MSM reports don't add much, if any, weight to an argument that Karen met with any harm from a stranger (who reportedly 'accosted' MO on two prior occasions).

Re photo: Hospital with in-patient rehab? Homicide HQ? :thinking:

Just a bit of housekeeping wrt my post (below). After re-reading posts from earlier this year, Sarah was reported to have left for work(?) at 7am on the day Karen disappeared. I remember her saying 'Mum went ballistic.' which I assume she reported as also occurring that morning.
No one has been able to confirm when the "mum went ballistic" argument happened unfortunately. It is thought to have been the day before (afternoon/evening) but we can not confirm that Sarah was present when her "mum went ballistic" or simply recounted what her father had told her. The statement was from a 3AW interview that appears to have vanished into thin air.

Grrr.... I have no downloads ... its doing my head in..
The red sign on building is the Marriott, cnr Lonsdale/Exhibition, been there plenty of times, thought it looked familiar ...... so photo taken maybe a block up[emoji848] .... found the spot, nothing to report ..... ah well, had to find out if it was a clue

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

The red sign on building is the Marriott, cnr Lonsdale/Exhibition, been there plenty of times, thought it looked familiar ...... so photo taken maybe a block up[emoji848]

Yes....

The guy probably ia just having a night out..

Yes....

The guy probably ia just having a night out..
Looks that way Puggle, hee, just had to find out if it was a clue .... just having a night out .... I can move on now [emoji847]

Judging by the photo, he looks like he took the pic from Quest on Lonsdale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No one has been able to confirm when the "mum went ballistic" argument happened unfortunately. It is thought to have been the day before (afternoon/evening) but we can not confirm that Sarah was present when her "mum went ballistic" or simply recounted what her father had told her. The statement was from a 3AW interview that appears to have vanished into thin air.

Yes, I remember the discussion about the mysterious disappearance of the 3AW interview. Not confirming the 'ballistic' statement but trying to confirm Sarah's whereabouts on the morning in question. It seems she had left for work at 7am.

My original post was in relation to a discussion of OM's report of being 'accosted' by a man whilst she was out walking, time of day Karen went for walk, etc.

btw has it been confirmed that Sarah left home at 7am on the morning she disappeared?

Yes, I remember the discussion about the mysterious disappearance of the 3AW interview. Not confirming the 'ballistic' statement but trying to confirm Sarah's whereabouts on the morning in question. It seems she had left for work at 7am.

My original post was in relation to a discussion of OM's report of being 'accosted' by a man whilst she was out walking, time of day Karen went for walk, etc.

btw has it been confirmed that Sarah left home at 7am on the morning she disappeared?

Nothing about Sarah ...... the 3AW thing went poof. ....

And something else...to do with her...can't recall atm..

She has been luckily sheilded from the media ... or...

Well.... actually...

We know very little. .... and Karen's only daughter isn't talking.

How we honor our Mother. ..??

Why does this make me feel so sad??

Well.... actually...

It must be difficult. The bond between fathers and their daughters can be strong in many cases.

Well.... actually...

So we're not even sure Sarah was at the house prior to 7am that morning? Sheesh!

So we're not even sure Sarah was at the house prior to 7am that morning? Sheesh!

It has been confirmed that Sarah was home during the morning, we just haven't been told times.

During an interview last July, Mr Ristevski told police his wife walked out of their Avondale Heights home on June 29 after an argument. Sarah, their only child, was the last person to see Mrs Ristevski before that row.

Sarah, now 22, was present at the family home earlier in the morning before leaving, police have been told.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...d/news-story/ee48a668502bb1000bcaf7762e984e42

It has been confirmed that Sarah was home during the morning, we just haven't been told times.

During an interview last July, Mr Ristevski told police his wife walked out of their Avondale Heights home on June 29 after an argument. Sarah, their only child, was the last person to see Mrs Ristevski before that row.

Sarah, now 22, was present at the family home earlier in the morning before leaving, police have been told.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...d/news-story/ee48a668502bb1000bcaf7762e984e42

Confirmed by Borce. Which doesn't mean a lot. Has it been confirmed by Sarah (would that mean anything either)? Or perhaps been confirmed by local CCTV? We just don't really know.

Thanks Oona. I'm trying to catch up on reading the posts made after I went walkabout. 7am was mentioned quite a few times as the time Sarah left home that morning. I'll backtrack and see where that specific time came from. Probably the mysteriously absent 3AW interview.

Confirmed by Borce. Which doesn't mean a lot. Has it been confirmed by Sarah (would that mean anything either)? Or perhaps been confirmed by local CCTV? We just don't really know.

I know. Am reconsidering doing a draft timeline with current, confirmed information (as a WS blog so it can be edited as new information comes to hand). I've done a couple for other cases and they've come in quite handy.

I took it to mean confirmed by Sarah. I guess her phone pings would be able to confirm or deny her presence that morning if required.

Thanks Oona. I'm trying to catch up on reading the posts made after I went walkabout. 7am was mentioned quite a few times as the time Sarah left home that morning. I'll backtrack and see where that specific time came from. Probably the mysteriously absent 3AW interview.

The time came from Steve Richardson, one of Karen's birth relatives who was posting here for a while. It is in one of his posts somewhere back in the threads. We discussed it again maybe one or two threads ago, so you may find it there.

It is not clear where or who he heard that time from. Perhaps via the birth family from Borce or Sarah? He did not say. Which is why we haven't been sure of the accuracy of it.

I took it to mean confirmed by Sarah. I guess her phone pings would be able to confirm or deny her presence that morning if required.

Yes, I think that police would definitely know where Sarah was that morning. From pings and/or CCTV of her in her car. It is just that we do not know for sure imo.
The link in your post states that it was Borce who was speaking with the police, and that is all I have read anywhere. I have never read that Sarah was even interviewed, though I would hope that she has been and that she spoke, before she clammed up. That is why I question who said it.
I do wonder what Sarah had to say about her whereabouts, if anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chernobyl_Werewolf