Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no, he's insinuating BR has his hands on Karen's house. What is he selling it?! Surely not if this case is still be classed as a murder.

Let's face it BR did get his hands on the business just months before Karen's death.

Keep our eyes peeled for 23 up for sale in the near future.

Yes. [emoji220] thinks old mate BR has been KR’s puppet, I take it he thinks he’s a weak man. Most definitely intense rage issues, wonder if he thinks his sister is in physical danger? If Borry is that violent, she’s been by his side hasn’t she?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's actually referring to a post by Carl from KR discussion page. I don't think he was happy with his response , calling AR "a muppet who should be drug tested whenever he opens his mouth ."

:what: Let me get this straight! So AR is angry cause someone by the name of Carl called him a "Muppet"? AR's been called worse names than that....way worse by many people and yet he didn't go after them the way he's gone after this Carl!! No just no, am thinking there's way more to the story than that. Interestingly .... Carl is a mutual friend of KR :whistle:

at this point in time, I can't see clearly as to who has exactly benefited from this murder. .

Borce doesn't appear to be sashaying around with Brynne Edelstone, or anyone similar.......

Sarah appears to be no happier.

Ant is as angry as he ever was...with the added pressure of uncontrollable ice rages.. .

no one has any money worth a damn. ...Ant appears to be scrabbling from week to week, and Borce, out there on the road show, holding up the signs, stop/go... :shame: ... Sarah , nothing doing there.... Vlasko is laying low now, from his one attempt to be master of ceremonies.....

Yet, Karen's dead body, abandoned in the bush, stuck between 2 tree logs and left to rot , could not be more real....

And in all this time, not one of them has come up with a possible suspect themselves.. yet they seem to be living without fear, in the same places, at the same publicized addresses, going to the same places, being with the same friends, .........

Baffling..isn't it, Trooper! It's possible they're all working together, yes, including AR. One minute he's suspicious of SR himself *remember the rant---I'm ONTO YOU SARAH* and the next minute, he's threatening to slit anyone and everyone's throat who says/suggests SR is involved. He's asinine! MOO

https://dailylists.magistratesvic.com.au/EFAS/CaseSearch
This one, I think it's about the third mention ...... I must say the surname is well represented in the list [emoji849]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

"Rickard" appears in the plaintiff/informant/applicant column . . . I think A Rickard and R Rickard may be police officers.

The location is the Mildura Magistrates Court and there is a Senior-Constable Alicia Rickard in the area. http://www.sunraysiadaily.com.au/story/3659944/no-bail-for-man-found-in-bedroom/

Yeh AR is so sure SR wasn't involved he's prepared to cut our throats off! Sounds like he has his fathers violent temper.

He would know, how? I can only think of two ways and neither fits his story that he can't remember what he did that day.

All I get when clicking onto that link are "empty" boxes. It is basically, blank and shows nothing to me. What do I need to do please. Do I need to register to log in? TIA

No you don't need to register. Perhaps it's slow loading. But take "Rickard" out of the informant box and search for it in the defendant box instead. Or try my link above.

But on that court list the Rs are all in the naughty column

It seems we're getting different results from the same links. This may be a caching issue because I was searching the court lists last night.

Oh no, he's insinuating BR has his hands on Karen's house. What is he selling it?! Surely not if this case is still be classed as a murder.

Let's face it BR did get his hands on the business just months before Karen's death.

Will do a drive by on friday.

So we are all here reading this forum scratching our heads and waiting for the "gotcha headline". How much evidence do you need to charge someone and successfully trial a case? Many of the legal systems around the world were created 100 years+ ago before technology advancements in the last 20 years which have dramatically "helped" investigators identify culprits. I am sure many innocent people were convicted in the "not recent" past but I don't think many in the last 10 years or so, especially with serious crimes. It is time to update laws to incorporate "technology" and not make it so difficult to charge someone for fear of defence lawyers finding a technicality/loophole in a law created in 1900?

Will do a drive by on friday.

thanx em. I've been watching in the for sale sections. Nothing yet. I'm confused that he could sell that house when it was in Karen's name....or is is? Did he get that as well as her business, assets & inheritance?

There could be that same loophole Baden-clay did from his gaol cell. *advertiser censored*!

So we are all here reading this forum scratching our heads and waiting for the "gotcha headline". How much evidence do you need to charge someone and successfully trial a case? Many of the legal systems around the world were created 100 years+ ago before technology advancements in the last 20 years which have dramatically "helped" investigators identify culprits. I am sure many innocent people were convicted in the "not recent" past but I don't think many in the last 10 years or so, especially with serious crimes. It is time to update laws to incorporate "technology" and not make it so difficult to charge someone for fear of defence lawyers finding a technicality/loophole in a law created in 1900?

Absolutely! The laws are meant to reflect our community and what we want. We are a million miles of getting this right!

thanx em. I've been watching in the for sale sections. Nothing yet. I'm confused that he could sell that house when it was in Karen's name....or is is? Did he get that as well as her business, assets & inheritance?

There could be that same loophole Baden-clay did from his gaol cell. *advertiser censored*!

BBM - Yep

Been keeping my eye on probate adverts....not seen anything yet.

:what: Let me get this straight! So AR is angry cause someone by the name of Carl called him a "Muppet"? AR's been called worse names than that....way worse by many people and yet he didn't go after them the way he's gone after this Carl!! No just no, am thinking there's way more to the story than that. Interestingly .... Carl is a mutual friend of KR :whistle:
Yes I did also note that he was KRs old Friend from N.Z,
I think AR may be new to that page hence just looking at the most recent postings. Maybe. He's had a go at another poster on that page also , Also a recent entry.
Someone should invite him to websleuths😜.

BBM - Yep

Been keeping my eye on probate adverts....not seen anything yet.

The Supreme Court of Victoria has a webpage providing instructions for searching probate applications, grants and caveats.

Having followed their instructions, I can find no trace of even an application being filed, let alone a grant of probate.

I tried to paste a link to the webpage in question, but it messed up this post. I've not had trouble posting URLs here before, but this time it corrupted my post every time I pasted it in. If you want to look at the Supreme Court page in question, it's the first hit when you google for "searching probate records victoria"

...Amalgam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member