Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So where is our mate Bozza moving to?

In with Mummy and Daddy?
Vasko is going to put him up for a while?
Or, does he have a girlfriend?

:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

"A week before she disappeared, they nicknamed each other (and) went to dress up parties in matching costumes,” the friend said.
Spontaneous thought ..... could this be a clue from the 'friend'? Can anyone find out what these parties were, something, anything ...... it has piqued my interest [emoji848] ...... peculiar.
PS, now I catch up on posts, got behind

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

So where is our mate Bozza moving to?

In with Mummy and Daddy?
Vasko is going to put him up for a while?
Or, does he have a girlfriend?

:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

I reckon we could discard the idea that Borce might move in with Ant.. . I am toying with the idea that he and Vlasko's psychic have formed a strong bond , you know how it is, lonely guy, helpful middle aged lady with a peculiar talent, .. I don't think in with Vlasko is on the cards, Vlasko has been in a big sulk now, for quite a while, pushed on the outer, he, who had visions of being the family spokesperson was fired early in the production....

...... girlfriend.. well. ... nature will take it's course, in spite of all obstacles..

My guess is that he's packed the garage with the house's furniture because he's moving somewhere much smaller and isn't willing to pay for storage.

That's the Borce way of doing business!!.. limit your rental potential to people without cars ( who would that be in Melbourne? ) to a very small percentage of home seekers, just so you can save $90 a week on a storage facility. this is why Borce is such a success, and debt free. . ..

I reckon we could discard the idea that Borce might move in with Ant.. . I am toying with the idea that he and Vlasko's psychic have formed a strong bond , you know how it is, lonely guy, helpful middle aged lady with a peculiar talent, .. I don't think in with Vlasko is on the cards, Vlasko has been in a big sulk now, for quite a while, pushed on the outer, he, who had visions of being the family spokesperson was fired early in the production....

...... girlfriend.. well. ... nature will take it's course, in spite of all obstacles..
H'mm, wonder if SR was over in Vietnam scouting locations for BR, maybe even purchased property for him at his request .... could be planning to sell those vests, flares and whatnots in the markets over there [emoji848] ..... just a thought, MOO

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

My guess is that he's packed the garage with the house's furniture because he's moving somewhere much smaller and isn't willing to pay for storage.

Ant did say he was a tight arse...:laugh:

just to backtrack for the hell of it. Does anyone believe that Karen left that house alive that morning?..

( I don't, I believe she was murdered right there in that house, in an amateur and frenzied way, her lifeless body transported in her own car to a pre chosen ( in that it was a known destination, not a random event ) part of Mt Macedon and thrown into the bush ) ..

But I am interested in any theory that has her leaving this 'prime real estate' alive that day.

I am not convinced Karen was in the house at any time that morning Troop.

It has not even been confirmed she was at work the day prior has it?

Some more guesses . . . if BR is a beneficiary under Karen's will, the estate can't be finalised in his favour until he's cleared, and the Estate's lawyers have demanded that he pay rent for Karen's property at market rate until that time, or move out.

Going by what you guys have said, Ant's turnaround on SR came around the same time or just after his angry discovery that he was left out of Karen's will. I think he's sucking up to SR for her inheritance. I suspect that even though BR's entitlement is not resolved, SR has received a payout and used some of it for her overseas trip. That would likely mean that police have indicated to the Estate that SR is not a suspect.

I am not convinced Karen was in the house at any time that morning Troop.

It has not even been confirmed she was at work the day prior has it?

I am certainly up for her death to have taken place that night, absolutely... I am taking 'day' to mean midnight to midnight.. I think that he drove her body up there in the night, ( dark early morning hours ) as well, and went back up there in the day, when the Merc was seen all round the place, on a sort of checkup venture, being unsure of exactly how it went down in the dark.. or even to check up on what kind of job someone else did in discarding his wife's body. Being Borce, that has a ring of logic to it. Any and all of these scenarios. but my strongest belief is she didnt leave that house alive. .

which means, she came into the house alive, was killed in that house, and was hauled out of it bashed , throttled, stabbed,.. any or all of these possibilities, and dead.

I am certainly up for her death to have taken place that night, absolutely... I am taking 'day' to mean midnight to midnight.. I think that he drove her body up there in the night, ( dark early morning hours ) as well, and went back up there in the day, when the Merc was seen all round the place, on a sort of checkup venture, being unsure of exactly how it went down in the dark.. or even to check up on what kind of job someone else did in discarding his wife's body. Being Borce, that has a ring of logic to it. Any and all of these scenarios. but my strongest belief is she didnt leave that house alive. .

which means, she came into the house alive, was killed in that house, and was hauled out of it bashed , throttled, stabbed,.. any or all of these possibilities, and dead.

Agree

From the photo of the bedroom, does anyone else see indents in the carpet (at the base of the bed): like a queen size bed may have been there and now has been replaced by a king bed?? IMO

Thoughts please....im looking at making an enquiry, naturally i will need to submit my personal details.......worth it? Purely from a personal security point of view.

Thoughts please....im looking at making an enquiry, naturally i will need to submit my personal details.......worth it? Purely from a personal security point of view.

the classic usually works for me.. !!. 'I am being transferred from Sydney to Melbourne in the very near future.' ( that way you could pretend ignorance of the notoriety of the property)..... looking for a place near the airport. etc.. I sometimes bribe a suave nephew along for the ride, he acts as cutout..... ..

the classic usually works for me.. !!. 'I am being transferred from Sydney to Melbourne in the very near future.' ( that way you could pretend ignorance of the notoriety of the property)..... looking for a place near the airport. etc.. I sometimes bribe a suave nephew along for the ride, he acts as cutout..... ..

Due to a private inspecion they will require ID ? So still worth it ?

Dress-up and ask your partner to wear matching dress -ups. Take some ice and bust that bottle of coke open that is plonked on the bar....lol

No seriously - how would this work? Can the real estate be selective to who they show through? Would they do personal and financial checks prior to viewing?
Or can anyone give their name and pop in for a squizz?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarah573x