Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one looking for stains on the carpet? [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ha! Me too Oona. When I looked at the pictures I was trying to get a 'feeling of where it happened. :(

OK Troops let's get a bond together. This could be a plan. :D

One good reason to clean out her cupboards but I have a feeling that was done long ago....maybe before Karen was found. *advertiser censored*!

Does he know something is looming, is he going away, possibly for life?

Monopoly Borce don't pass go, go straight to gaol. One move only. Maximum security. Those big Kiwi boys are waiting.

I had to check to make sure if AU has an extradition treaty with Macedonia, it has, governed by regulations, not exactly by treaty,.. might be a bit difficult to extract Ol' Borce out of Tirana.......

Maybe that huge rent might JUST cover the huge mortgage payments.

Has it been worth it Borce? It would have been a better option to just go your separate ways but you'll have a long time soon to consider that.

I guess you don't want to bump into those big Kiwi boys eh Borce. One of them might come from the same town as Karen.

Waiting...waiting...dehydrating...

Chris ristevski getting all cocky now. The friggen whole family must think they have won this and will never be solved .
image.jpg

I'd liked to know who Sarah and Borce think drove Karen's car after Borce admitted to driving it as far as he did on Calder highway? Who borrowed the car off you Borce for that hour??!! You must know, you handed over the keys didn't you, if you were driving right before that?
When your phones pinged further than you admitted driving, what did you tell Sarah? She must have believed you, so why don't you tell police what you were doing in that area?

Can a person who doesn't own the property rent it out?

AFAIK he is not the legal owner, and I doubt that probate would be finalised as yet - unless there was a will.

Still, it all seems a bit too soon for all the legal aspects to be sorted.

Has it been worth it Borce? It would have been a better option to just go your separate ways but you'll have a long time soon to consider that.

I guess you don't want to bump into those big Kiwi boys eh Borce. One of them might come from the same town as Karen.

Yes. Was it worth it? What must it be like being BR? The notoriety, the finances laid bare, the press outside the door. Or perhaps he is arrogant enough to think he can get away with it, people will forget over time and life will move on. He has the same post murder, rat peeping over a scrubbing brush, bearded look at GBC. I hope one day they will "do lunch" together.

Can a person who doesn't own the property rent it out?

AFAIK he is not the legal owner, and I doubt that probate would be finalised as yet - unless there was a will.

Still, it all seems a bit too soon for all the legal aspects to be sorted.

Not sure in Victoria but in Qld we can purchase property as a couple, either as tenants in common or joint tenants. If tenants in common when 1 party passes away the other party automatically acquires ownership of that property.

https://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Tenancy+in+Common

That's it though, the property was in Karen's name - not Joint Tenants or Tenants in Common.

In no way do I have legal qualification however if BR was next of kin or executor of the will there would surely be some legal process by which he would be able to rent the property or even sell. Whilst not exactly pertaining to this case I found this interpretation which may be applicable.

https://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/hou...ase-or-residency/if-a-tenant-or-landlord-dies

Anyone else find it strange that whilst KR was on a getaway with Bozza, KT? (If that's who texts were coming from) and Kazzy (as he refers to her) were texting. Given the age gap. That to me is strange. You'd be texting your girlfriends sure, but your daughters mate? Were they both taking the piss out of Bozza with the burnt nose comment? You really wanna know if your mates mum is getting a nice tan?

That's it though, the property was in Karen's name - not Joint Tenants or Tenants in Common.

then whatever money is garnered from the arrangement goes into Karens' estate, and Borce can whistle Dixie for it. Har de HAR HAR.

What with the 0 car spaces???? Is the garage out of bounds?.....:D

https://www.rent.com.au/property/23-...c-3034-2559766

This reminds me of John Edwards painting Sharon's home. There's a method to their madness.

Borce hasn't released a statement through his lawyer about his efforts to find Karen's killer, in whatever way he can, maybe with this rent money? I imagine Borce is playing the system, outta sight, outta mind, it probably worked on Karen and he's hoping the public just won't care anymore! I'm disturbed by this family, I think Karen should have been afraid and didn't see it coming. JMO

This just takes the cake - absolute a-grade sicko - who the hell do you think is going to want to live in the house that YOUR wife was likely murdered in Borce? No doubt the living nightmare of the sick crime, and others involved in the cover up, would be in their faces in that 'family home' every day, and deservedly so. Hope the next living nightmare is prison for everyone involved. As for that cocky Chris.....what can you say......this family have rotten, despicable genes.

The Herald Sun understands Mr Ristevski is leasing the home as he wishes to free up some cash.......

It is believed police were notified of his intentions to move out of the property in the past week.
The pair’s daughter, Sarah, 22, has been living with a friend in recent months and spent time travelling Asia since the discovery of her mother’s body at Mt Macedon on February 20.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vi...e/news-story/4bdd4975ae06e3a78b9e6eb2d20f8f2c
Borce Ristevski puts Avondale Heights home up for lease

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member