Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So this male person, sounds like it could be Sarahs good buddy and travel mate Kevin IMO. He seems very much in daily contact with the family-he was away with SR for 2 odd months.
From what I have read, he publicly defended the family at the start on social media, he was always travelling (think i read somewhere he had gone on one of those shopping trips with KR), the lingo used in the texts sounds like it comes from a young person, could also be why KR refers to BR as Bozza to him (mucking around with a much younger person to herself), he refers to "his parents" being fond of KR and BRs marriage, sounds like something Kevin's parents might envy looking from the outside.
That text about the photographers photos , just going to assume it means SR's 21st photos, their mate marco may very well have been the photographer. To me all seems very likely this male family friend is SR's best buddy KT.

So this male person, sounds like it could be Sarahs good buddy and travel mate Kevin IMO. He seems very much in daily contact with the family-he was away with SR for 2 odd months.
From what I have read, he publicly defended the family at the start on social media, he was always travelling (think i read somewhere he had gone on one of those shopping trips with KR), the lingo used in the texts sounds like it comes from a young person, could also be why KR refers to BR as Bozza to him (mucking around with a much younger person to herself), he refers to "his parents" being fond of KR and BRs marriage, sounds like something Kevin's parents might envy looking from the outside.
That text about the photographers photos , just going to assume it means SR's 21st photos, their mate marco may very well have been the photographer. To me all seems very likely this male family friend is SR's best buddy KT.
Brilliant deduction moreinfo, reckon you're right there. I think KH contacted those who knew KR via FB and interviewed them for podcast episodes, but alas, only the one episode materialised, err, before it combusted, so maybe elected to share some info in article, not sure [emoji848]
PS, photos may have been torn down from the news.com.au article but they're poppin' up all over the place, look here, it's made its way to New Zealand
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=11934368

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

I get a girl vibe from the messages forsome reason

What do you guys make of "officially a ristevski now xx" a recent marriage maybe?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Sounds right to me....

I get a vibe that he may be a little obsessed with the Ristevski Family or maybe just KR. Hmmm.

I get a girl vibe from the messages forsome reason

What do you guys make of "officially a ristevski now xx" a recent marriage maybe?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

I was wondering about that top comment too but are we sure the app chat is from the same person as the picture-perfect marriage effusions?

I was wondering about that top comment too but are we sure the app chat is from the same person as the picture-perfect marriage effusions?

I got the idea that being 'officially a ristevski now xx" meant more a state of mind than a state of law, requiring a certain mind set in the face of all logic and rationale. Certainly, there are factions among this crowd, and they seem to require a whole lot of constant declarations of fealty, along with a hell of a lot of competitiveness as to whom has a smidgen of 'news' to sell. .. .

poor Karen. what a bunch.

only a guess, though.

has Ant come out of the ether yet?. or .... I expected a large frenzied sting straight from the nest this morning.....

has Ant come out of the ether yet?. or .... I expected a large frenzied sting straight from the nest this morning.....

Just a rambling two days ago along the lines of getting his soul back after he *advertiser censored**** off his father.

Attachments

• IMG_1830.JPG
    IMG_1830.JPG
    19.8 KB · Views: 25
Questions from police turned into abuse.

Yeah remember how the two precious princesses reacted to the journalist's question. Couldn't answer...just got offended. OMG!

I can only imagine.

http://www.news.com.au/video/id-5348771529001-5615560559001/what-happened-to-karen-ritevski

that just set my antenna up to extreme.. . police abuse, ye gods, your mother is DEAD. dead and discarded like an unwanted beer carton in a junky forest, in the cold and the wet, she's been missing for a year! over a year!.. . when the thing is, no one else is looking for Karen's murderer except the police.. No one else seems to be even curious.

I mean, surely, once in a while, the thought would cross the mind, ' gee, I wonder who murdered my wife....' even just once.. or... ' golly, .. I wonder whatever happened to Mum....'

Sarah hasn't hired a cadre of sleek and nifty investigators, working day and night, hunting up leads, public appeals for info, offering rewards, ditto Borce, ditto Ant, ditto Vlasko, the only people seemingly mildly interested are the Victorian Police.

police abuse!!.. some people.. !

I got the idea that being 'officially a ristevski now xx" meant more a state of mind than a state of law, requiring a certain mind set in the face of all logic and rationale. Certainly, there are factions among this crowd, and they seem to require a whole lot of constant declarations of fealty, along with a hell of a lot of competitiveness as to whom has a smidgen of 'news' to sell. .. .

poor Karen. what a bunch.

only a guess, though.

You've got such a great way with words, Trooper! I had to google 'fealty' and yes! hit the nail on head!

fealty
ˈfiːəlti/Submit
nounhistorical
a feudal tenant's or vassal's sworn loyalty to a lord.
"they owed fealty to the Earl rather than the King"

formal acknowledgement of loyalty to a lord.
"a property for which she did fealty"

Why daughter of murdered retailer Karen Ristevski stopped talking to police

EXCLUSIVE: We now know why Karen Ristevski’s daughter turned her back on police, as her mum’s final WhatsApp messages emerge.

POLICE have been accused of pressuring the daughter of slain Melbourne retailer Karen Ristevski into turning against her father, according to a family insider.

Now news.com.au can reveal Ms Ristevski turned her back on detectives because she feared they wanted her to betray her father.

http://www.news.com.au/national/vict...=1508305217126

During our 20-minute chat, Mr Ristevski declined my repeated requests to make a fresh appeal for his wife, saying the police had instructed the family not to talk to the media.

“If we sit down you can actually go and ask my daughter as well,” he said................

“I don’t care what you write, so long as it’s factual.
“I don’t get any papers at all, I just get bits and pieces from what people are telling me and what I see online.
“I’m going to say whatever I want to say, and who’s going to dispute that”........

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/a-...i/news-story/114d6958f6ca1b4f6079839367de184a
A day in the life of Borce Ristevski

No concern about questioning of his daughter becoming abusive from Bozza.
Just those finances....and clearing that up.

"I know you wouldn't do this to me. I am an only child."

awful awful awful.... the whole lot of them. Poor Karen. I wouldn't Pi$$ on that family if they were on fire.
They are all hiding something if you ask me.
If it were my mum - i would be doing absolutely EVERYTHING to find the killer.
Their actions do nothing but make them look even more guilty in the eye of the public.
Dirty bunch of ferals.

I honestly can not believe that this is still going on.
Is this a game to them? A challenge??
Karen deserved more than this

Why daughter of murdered retailer Karen Ristevski stopped talking to police

EXCLUSIVE: We now know why Karen Ristevski’s daughter turned her back on police, as her mum’s final WhatsApp messages emerge.

POLICE have been accused of pressuring the daughter of slain Melbourne retailer Karen Ristevski into turning against her father, according to a family insider.

Now news.com.au can reveal Ms Ristevski turned her back on detectives because she feared they wanted her to betray her father.

http://www.news.com.au/national/vict...=1508305217126

During our 20-minute chat, Mr Ristevski declined my repeated requests to make a fresh appeal for his wife, saying the police had instructed the family not to talk to the media.

“If we sit down you can actually go and ask my daughter as well,” he said................

“I don’t care what you write, so long as it’s factual.
“I don’t get any papers at all, I just get bits and pieces from what people are telling me and what I see online.
“I’m going to say whatever I want to say, and who’s going to dispute that”........

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/a-...i/news-story/114d6958f6ca1b4f6079839367de184a
A day in the life of Borce Ristevski

No concern about questioning of his daughter becoming abusive from Bozza.
Just those finances....and clearing that up.

"I know you wouldn't do this to me. I am an only child."

Yes, never mind that my wife is missing/murdered and my daughter is without her mother — just think of the bottom line! Ugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nycissa