Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When asked if he believed Borce Ristevski was responsible for his wife’s death, the family friend said: “I’ll honestly say that I believe he’s innocent 95 per cent and 5 per cent otherwise, just because I barely know myself and what I’m capable of, not to mention someone else!”

Yes FB is Facebook.

Well if that is correct we all know how uninformative that information was - there was to be an arrest within 3 weeks.

IIRC Mr Cefala was picked up by Police shortly afterwards.

I can't believe how much misinformation is being printed. Most of what we're reading is sourced from a 'close family friend' 'someone close to the investigation' etc etc. Not good. :gaah:
What is IIRC please?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Thanks for breaking news Amalgam and Kelynn..... what's this all about, "A week before she disappeared they nicknamed each other (and) went to dress up parties in matching costumes" .... more than one party in matching outfits in same week? [emoji848]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Should we have another look at the cars? :D

the message
Looks like you guys are enjoying your time apart from ********
May well be enjoying time away from each other........
How do we know that was a picture of Bozza's sun burnt nose?
Vasko never mention any romantic getaways when he was the mouthpiece.
Just Karen heading over seas every month for 10 years.
imo

the message
Looks like you guys are enjoying your time apart from ********
May well be enjoying time away from each other........
How do we know that was a picture of Bozza's sun burnt nose?
Vasko never mention any romantic getaways when he was the mouthpiece.
Just Karen heading over seas every month for 10 years.
imo

Or Work?

H'mm, the screenshots of phone seem to have combusted from new article [emoji848] .... can anyone see 'em anymore?

I managed to find it in one article still, so took a screenshot of a screenshot before it disappeared too.

I managed to find it in one article still, so took a screenshot of a screenshot before it disappeared too.
Good thinking CalliopeGG, gotta be quick around here, hey ..... someone's seen fit to remove them from the public arena [emoji848]

Good thinking CalliopeGG, gotta be quick around here, hey ..... someone's seen fit to remove them from the public arena [emoji848]

Perhaps the person who shared them wasn't expecting them to be used in the article.

attachment.php
attachment.php

Revealed: Chilling final text messages murdered mother Karen Ristevski sent her friend just days before she disappeared - as her daughter reveals she's stopped talking to police
By Ben Hill For Daily Mail Australia
15:22 AEDT 18 Oct 2017, updated 17:28 AEDT 18 Oct 2017

• Messages sent from murdered Melbourne mother Karen Ristevski have surfaced
  • They show Mrs Ristevski on holiday just days before her disappearance
  • The texts were supplied by a friend who said the Ristevskis had a 'great' marriage
  • Despite this, Borce Ristevski remains a suspect in the murder - and his daughter believes police were leading her to implicate him
[FONT=&amp]‘Phone messages sent by murdered Melbourne mother Karen Ristevski just days before her disappearance can be revealed for the first time.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]The WhatsApp messages reportedly sent between Mrs Ristevski and an acquaintance show her in a pleasant mood. [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]She even affectionately refers to her husband Borce - a suspect in her murder - as 'Bozza'.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
The messages, supplied to news.com.au, were sent shortly before Mrs Ristevski - 47 at the time - disappeared from her Melbourne home on June 29 last year.’
[/FONT]
Read more at:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...vski-s-daughter-led-implicate-dad-murder.html

Attachments

• 90F23FC8-BBD2-41E1-9CEE-BE4FF369079A.jpg
    90F23FC8-BBD2-41E1-9CEE-BE4FF369079A.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 107
  • D2DE0FE8-BED3-4F04-8A7C-7CFE146883F8.jpg
    D2DE0FE8-BED3-4F04-8A7C-7CFE146883F8.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 109
There has to be a damn good reason why the Vic Po have not issued notification of a reward, leading to arrest and conviction, of anyone in the matter of Karen's death.

God knows, there is now a cast of thousands all vying for a headline in the tabloids, a reward would set a cat among the pigeons, perhaps, with feathers flying, squawking, . everyone would want to blab and blab and blab. This horror has gone on too long.

Besides, money seems to be the only thing in this entire gathering of suspects that has any clout at all. Nothing else does. !.. only money, and therefore, money should flush someone out..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member