Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who showed them how to do this,? Dont take much to look around.

Although the mains havent been there before, its very likely somethings have been left.

Moreover if sightings of the ones involved, close by.

Well I hope they pull it together soon... I just have a feeling it will turn into a Cold case

http://www.news.com.au/national/vic...e/news-story/9614c881abec7521a304aa467ef1f521

The article contains screenshots of text messages sent between Karen and this anonymous "family friend", that can supposedly be interpreted to mean she and Borce were happily married.

So this friend is telling the media what Borce and/or Sarah have told him......:thinking:

It was the friend’s understanding that detectives pushed Ms Ristevski to “turn on her dad because (police believe) he’s guilty”.

http://www.news.com.au/national/vic...e/news-story/9614c881abec7521a304aa467ef1f521

Both soso:
1. telling what br and sr have told her and
2 expressing her own assessment of the marriage and their love for each other. ‘They were obviously in love! It was the picture perfect family even my own parents admired their family.’

Both soso:
1. telling what br and sr have told her and
2 expressing her own assessment of the marriage and their love for each other. ‘They were obviously in love! It was the picture perfect family even my own parents admired their family.’

When asked if he believed Borce Ristevski was responsible for his wife’s death, the family friend said: “I’ll honestly say that I believe he’s innocent 95 per cent and 5 per cent otherwise, just because I barely know myself and what I’m capable of, not to mention someone else!”

You’re perfectly correct soso: the friend is a ‘he’.

Those messages are too familiar for me (yes think what you will about me) so I assumed a ‘she’.

“I’m honest when I say that I’d hang out with (Karen and Borce) and we’d just talk ***** and have laughs, their marriage was great.
“They were obviously in love! It was the picture perfect family even my own parents admired their family.”

Yet Karen's friend the one that SR text had only met Bozza a couple of times.

Wonder how ant will go today?

So much spin.

And as to ‘she feared they wanted her to betray her father‘ ..... why be fearful if he has done nothing wrong? What is there to betray? Everything is explainable when one is innocent and then if shown to be innocent the police can cast their gaze elsewhere.

IMO sr refusal to assist police is devastatingly delaying this case which I pray does resolve and does not end up a classic cold case.

I can't find the podcast now, but isn't that article written by the person who did the podcast with Anthony Cefala (Ant's mate) ?

If so, makes you wonder where the info is coming from :thinking:

I can't find the podcast now, but isn't that article written by the person who did the podcast with Anthony Cefala (Ant's mate) ?

If so, makes you wonder where the info is coming from :thinking:
Oooh, yes indeed, well spotted sleepinoz! I didn't even notice that ..... h'mm, certainly paints a picture [emoji848]
The podcast was removed due to the investigation apparently

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Wow you are right ....

I don’t know how to quote it but
more info on 9.4.2017 #327 ‘Kieran hays (FB) is the owner of the podcasts’

(By the way is FB Facebook??)

Thanks for breaking news Amalgam and Kelynn..... what's this all about, "A week before she disappeared they nicknamed each other (and) went to dress up parties in matching costumes" .... more than one party in matching outfits in same week? [emoji848]

So it took them 20+ years to give each other nicknames?

Oooh, yes indeed, well spotted sleepinoz! I didn't even notice that ..... h'mm, certainly paints a picture [emoji848]
The podcast was removed due to the investigation apparently

Wow you are right ....

I don’t know how to quote it but
more info on 9.4.2017 #327 ‘Kieran hays (FB) is the owner of the podcasts’

(By the way is FB Facebook??)

Yes FB is Facebook.

Well if that is correct we all know how uninformative that information was - there was to be an arrest within 3 weeks.

IIRC Mr Cefala was picked up by Police shortly afterwards.

I can't believe how much misinformation is being printed. Most of what we're reading is sourced from a 'close family friend' 'someone close to the investigation' etc etc. Not good. :gaah:

I'm not sure if this has been posted.

[h=1]Why daughter of murdered retailer Karen Ristevski stopped talking to police[/h]EXCLUSIVE: We now know why Karen Ristevski’s daughter turned her back on police, as her mum’s final WhatsApp messages emerge.

POLICE have been accused of pressuring the daughter of slain Melbourne retailer Karen Ristevski into turning against her father, according to a family insider.

Now news.com.au can reveal Ms Ristevski turned her back on detectives because she feared they wanted her to betray her father.
A family friend who has been in daily contact with the Ristevski family for years and provided key support to Sarah and Borce in the wake of the murder described how police interviewing tactics led to a total breakdown in relations between the two camps.
“They were all cooperative at the start, (and) let the police interview them,” the friend said in a series of messages to news.com.au.
“Their houses, cars and phones were and maybe still are bugged, I’m sure. I think they just got sick of it because what first was questioning turned into abuse.”
It was the friend’s understanding that detectives pushed Ms Ristevski to “turn on her dad because (police believe) he’s guilty”.

http://www.news.com.au/national/vic...stop due to mental illness&itmt=1508305217126

So it took them 20+ years to give each other nicknames?

Apparently - seems a long time - doesn't it.
Who is officially a Ristevski now xx?

No doubt there were pictures of the dress ups - snapped by someone and floating around.
The talk of fake passports ....... mannequins ....... :scared:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member