Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Two in the house = Borce & Sarah ?

The accomplice = Vasko ?

Look at me = Ant ?

I'm trying to decipher [emoji848]

Ant is more listen to me. Though he does strike a pose for those exclusives .....lol
imo

The two in the house, and the accomplice.

When, i cannot say for sure.

The other in the equation is just at look at me syndrome
H'mm, could the two in the house be KR and her killer ..... the accomplice making it three, but who are they, that is the mystery [emoji848]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

“One interesting point is that when travelling north on the Calder Highway, if one didn’t have a pre-conceived idea of where to dispose of the body, it appears from the map that taking a left off the highway to go into the state or national forest west of the highway would be more likely. “This would also avoid crossing the major geographic boundary of the highway, which is also a psychological boundary when unfamiliar with the terrain. Making a left if one is unsure of where they are going is therefore the more natural option. The offender turned right.”

Ms Illingsworth said while Ms Ristevski’s murder may have been a spontaneous or pre-planned event, “the body disposal site involved deliberate choices made by the offender.”

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/re...r/news-story/b8afa390cd3b94a4d993bd1c41d4b494

ba08c676d344c10cffebb4e84ce6378f

Karen Ristevski (left) with her two closest friends in a photograph post in tribute to the Melbourne fashion identity on Facebook.

It appears the longer it takes for police to make an arrest, the further the guilt and suspicions are laid at the door of Borce Ristevski, the man the police have named as a suspect. It's everyone and their dog, except him.
Some don't want it to be him? I'm bewildered by this, someone killed Karen and discarded her body like it were rubbish. BR's not a celebrity, he's got no public persona presented to the world, is it a feeling? Is it more palatable if it were her child or one of the other relatives? Not one of whom have been named a suspect or even a poi. :confused:

He'll do everything he can and has done so to protect the other. In plain sight.

I dont have to justify anything, reason why i left here, anyway for the most its just go around.

Bye.

Some don't want it to be him? I'm bewildered by this, someone killed Karen and discarded her body like it were rubbish. BR's not a celebrity, he's got no public persona presented to the world, is it a feeling? Is it more palatable if it were her child or one of the other relatives? Not one of whom have been named a suspect or even a poi. :confused:
(snipped)

Something like this, then. Murderers are not nice people. There's already one not-nice person in this case. If BR killed Karen, that's two. I prefer a hypothesis that economizes on not-niceness. His George Clooney looks could be a minor factor but I'm not normally susceptible to that sort of thing.

If LE could get someone with remarkable eyesight to look at cctv footage might be able to identify something, someone .... there are people out there with 20/8 vision, just a thought ...... back to looking at the footage again as I await a new twist to emerge in the case [emoji848]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

(snipped)

Something like this, then. Murderers are not nice people. There's already one not-nice person in this case. If BR killed Karen, that's two. I prefer a hypothesis that economizes on not-niceness. His George Clooney looks could be a minor factor but I'm not normally susceptible to that sort of thing.

Thanks for your honesty JLZ.

“One interesting point is that when travelling north on the Calder Highway, if one didn’t have a pre-conceived idea of where to dispose of the body, it appears from the map that taking a left off the highway to go into the state or national forest west of the highway would be more likely. “This would also avoid crossing the major geographic boundary of the highway, which is also a psychological boundary when unfamiliar with the terrain. Making a left if one is unsure of where they are going is therefore the more natural option. The offender turned right.”

Ms Illingsworth said while Ms Ristevski’s murder may have been a spontaneous or pre-planned event, “the body disposal site involved deliberate choices made by the offender.”

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/re...r/news-story/b8afa390cd3b94a4d993bd1c41d4b494

Karen Ristevski (left) with her two closest friends in a photograph post in tribute to the Melbourne fashion identity on Facebook.

It appears the longer it takes for police to make an arrest, the further the guilt and suspicions are laid at the door of Borce Ristevski, the man the police have named as a suspect. It's everyone and their dog, except him.

Absolutely unfamiliar terrain isn’t a an option when in a hurry and under pressure. Wonder what investigations have been undertaken on who may be familiar to her location?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[RSBM.]

Could there be a psychological reason the offender turned right, other than simple familiarity with the area? Choosing Mount Macedon as a location to conceal the body of a Macedonian man’s wife, after reading the history of the site, strikes me as somewhat significant. Or is it just late, I’m overtired and overthinking?

NO arrests.... who every did this or who ever helped him do this.... did a pretty good job.... i really thought once they found the body an arrest would happen ASAP.... Feb would be 1 year its not not far.... really worried he will get away with it and become a cold case

NO arrests.... who every did this or who ever helped him do this.... did a pretty good job.... i really thought once they found the body an arrest would happen ASAP.... Feb would be 1 year its not not far.... really worried he will get away with it and become a cold case

Who showed them how to do this,? Dont take much to look around.

Although the mains havent been there before, its very likely somethings have been left.

Moreover if sightings of the ones involved, close by.

http://www.news.com.au/national/vic...e/news-story/9614c881abec7521a304aa467ef1f521
A family friend who has been in daily contact with the Ristevski family for years and provided key support to Sarah and Borce in the wake of the murder described how police interviewing tactics led to a total breakdown in relations between the two camps.
“They were all cooperative at the start, (and) let the police interview them,” the friend said in a series of messages to news.com.au.
“Their houses, cars and phones were and maybe still are bugged, I’m sure. I think they just got sick of it because what first was questioning turned into abuse.”
It was the friend’s understanding that detectives pushed Ms Ristevski to “turn on her dad because (police believe) he’s guilty”.

The article contains screenshots of text messages sent between Karen and this anonymous "family friend", that can supposedly be interpreted to mean she and Borce were happily married.

Finally a media update.

I’m racking my brains to put myself in the family friends mind ...

if the family friend thinks 95% not BR, what do they think happened??

Stranger?
SR?
Or the mystery ‘looks like you guys are enjoying time apart from ‘name blacked out’! And Karen’s response ‘yep’
Who is the name that’s blacked out?

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members