Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There has to be a damn good reason why the Vic Po have not issued notification of a reward, leading to arrest and conviction, of anyone in the matter of Karen's death.

God knows, there is now a cast of thousands all vying for a headline in the tabloids, a reward would set a cat among the pigeons, perhaps, with feathers flying, squawking, . everyone would want to blab and blab and blab. This horror has gone on too long.

Besides, money seems to be the only thing in this entire gathering of suspects that has any clout at all. Nothing else does. !.. only money, and therefore, money should flush someone out..

A reward plus indemnity from being charged with concealing a serious crime, perhaps?

A reward plus indemnity from being charged with concealing a serious crime, perhaps?

indemnity only goes so far.. the killer won't get indemnity ..... ... indemnity would work with lot of the factors in this crime.. who got Karen out of the house? who transported her body up to Macedon? who's bright idea was it to bury her there, of all places? and so on...

Trooper thanks so much for making me smile with your post :)
It’s all so infuriating ....

it goes on and on!.. :therethere:... She was a woman who's life was hers to run how she wanted, she was a mother, a worker, a taxpayer, a neighbor, a friend, a wife, a stepmother, a sister, she didn't have so much as a speeding fine, . but some rotten swine murdered her horribly, discarded her body barbarically.. . for what?.. she must have known hideous terror... and somewhere out there, her murderer is parading around, .,.. breathing oxygen.

it IS infuriating, SH.

H'mm, the screenshots of phone seem to have combusted from new article [emoji848] .... can anyone see 'em anymore?

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk
H'mm Daily Mail has it still, just found
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...vski-s-daughter-led-implicate-dad-murder.html

The Daily Mail article still has the WhatsApp message screenshots, but there were also a couple of screenshots of an ordinary SMS conversation in the news.com.au article, seemingly exchanged between news.com.au & their source. They are still available here : https://m.cqnews.com.au/news/why-daughter-of-murdered-retailer-karen-ristevski-/3241118/

Doubt this is useful in any way, but The Daily Mail article uses a different style to obscure some words/names(they're pixelated) than news.com.au who simply blacked them out - so it seems the Daily Mail had original screenshots of their own.

"I'm honest when I say that I’d hang out with (Karen and Borce) and we’d just talk ***** and have laughs, their marriage was great.
“They were obviously in love! It was the picture perfect family even my own parents admired their family.”

why the need to state "I'm honest"? If you're being honest you don't need to say so.

'Picture perfect family' how many times do families look perfect to the outside world when inside the family there's verbal, emotional, psychological and or physical abuse going on? The old keep dirty laundry behind closed doors, pretense over reality.

"I'm honest when I say that I’d hang out with (Karen and Borce) and we’d just talk ***** and have laughs, their marriage was great.
“They were obviously in love! It was the picture perfect family even my own parents admired their family.”

why the need to state "I'm honest"? If you're being honest you don't need to say so.

'Picture perfect family' how many times do families look perfect to the outside world when inside the family there's verbal, emotional, psychological and or physical abuse going on? The old keep dirty laundry behind closed doors, pretense over reality.

I totally agree, and great pick up with the use of 'I'm honest' before her comment. I wonder about people in this family on the Ristevski side, I do. Are they shady or what?
Borce the big lovable kid? Karen the grown-up, the parent?

Something obviously wasn't right because Karen is dead.

Like living in a fancy house & driving fancy cars but all the businesses are failing miserably.

Like living in a fancy house & driving fancy cars but all the businesses are failing miserably.

Terrible life, if it's the suspect and I believe it more than ever now, he had a lot to lose if Karen left. The illusion of wealth, prosperity, the flash car,the loving wife and daughter, the businessman, all down the drain. Poor Karen had the weight of the world on her shoulders for many years. Yep, he did it! JMO

And add to that the narcissistic injury if Karen told old borcy boy she wanted a divorce. The precarious house of cards about to come tumbling down in a big way, how very dare she.

indemnity only goes so far.. the killer won't get indemnity ..... ... indemnity would work with lot of the factors in this crime.. who got Karen out of the house? who transported her body up to Macedon? who's bright idea was it to bury her there, of all places? and so on...

Of course not for Karen’s murderer but for an accessory after the fact, maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member