Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Negative SH.

Many Thanks for the update Emirates

I really am concerned that if the police do not have a cause of death and evidence to link anyone to beautiful Karen’s death: this case will go cold/is cold.

IMO let’s face it, if the police had the evidence, then an arrest (s) would have already been made.....

Due to a private inspecion they will require ID ? So still worth it ?

sure.... you want your daughter, moving down from Brisbane to be living close to you, because of her drunken boyfriend and the day care of the grandkids, hehe, or ..OR.. you want your ex-husband living close by as he has no one to look after him these days.. .

or your sister wants to live close to you, so you can share looking after Mum... combinations!

Yes i was thinking the same thing what *advertiser censored* n bull i can come up with. Im busting to get in there.

It’s the most expensive listed, being $380 per week higher than the second highest listing

If you want to get in there I think you would have to be inspecting in for your brother, the doctor, married wth three kids (and no pets) who is doing a 12 -18 month secondment at the local xyz (fill in the blank) IMO !

Yes i was thinking the same thing what *advertiser censored* n bull i can come up with. Im busting to get in there.

Em, I'd say the 'inspection by appointment only' is to stop a huge public/media circus traipsing through the 'unsurpassed luxury'.

I'd go with the 'looking for a mate' idea; the earlier suggestion of interstate doctor friend and fam.

If you do decide to take one for the team, don't mention Bas....and above all, be careful! :scared:

Could be too risky Em, your cover could be blown by the media, ACA, headline 'Emirates1957 Masquerades as potential renter' .... 'We can now reveal ..... ', followed by footage of you and Basil running up the street .... better to just look at pics I think, or befriend new tenants [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could be too risky Em, your cover could be blown by the media, ACA, headline 'Emirates1957 Masquerades as potential renter' .... 'We can now reveal ..... ', followed by footage of you and Basil running up the street .... better to just look at pics I think, or befriend new tenants [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks Itsa too late already done. Im excited.

I really need somebody else with me so nothing is missed, hoping my daughter will be available.

If it was open house you could get lost amongst the crowd. Will keep all updated. Let me know if there is anythinh you want me consentrate on.

If it was open house you could get lost amongst the crowd. Will keep all updated. Let me know if there is anythinh you want me consentrate on.

Open house, much easier

Not sure if with all the excitement anyone had a chance to look at the main bed photo: from the dents in the carpet looks like a smaller bed removed and a larger one now in its place...

There’s the cliche fire poker....

But I think the stairs or somewhere private outside: the yard appears to be very private and away from any prying eyes: any potential links from the house to the garage....

What an awesome WS you are!

All IMO of course

I'm excited! Wish I could come with you. First thing I thought about doing when I heard it was on the market. Perhaps as well as photos, you could do a video like the police do for us, if you are able to and you don't mind. Guess if the agent is watching you this wouldn't be easy, although you could say you want to show someone else and then you wouldn't be telling any fibs! I'm giving you the interrogator of the year ward for duties on the ground Em!

I'm excited! Wish I could come with you. First thing I thought about doing when I heard it was on the market. Perhaps as well as photos, you could do a video like the police do for us, if you are able to and you don't mind. Guess if the agent is watching you this wouldn't be easy, although you could say you want to show someone else and then you wouldn't be telling any fibs! I'm giving you the interrogator of the year ward for duties on the ground Em!

Geez dont get too carried i am technically hopeless. Will see what i can do.

Emirates, I would like to know whether the garage has a door leading to the back yard. If you're not allowed in the garage you could probably check from outside. Also, the downstairs layout and where BR would have to be to see which way Karen allegedly exited . . . eg is the house/garage connection in view of the living or dining area? and where are the stairs? Thank you, good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarah573x