Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if he's changed bedrooms. He probably wouldn't have wanted to go on sleeping in the room and bed he shared with Karen. Or would they have had separate rooms for a long while?

The most spectacular views in the entire suburb ......:rolleyes:

Something really :fishy: about the renting of the areas finest home .... the timing .... the description ....the private viewing ...... the price - really is it worth that?
imo

I wonder if he's changed bedrooms. He probably wouldn't have wanted to go on sleeping in the room and bed he shared with Karen. Or would they have had separate rooms for a long while?

That’s what I thought from the beginning. When Karen went ‘ballistic ‘ then what happened? To her room to pack and leave or calm down?, to her own room to calm down?, out the door for a walk never to return?.... IMO

Looking at the photos again, I think old mate took them, not a professional real estate photographer. Framing and lighting are all wrong. And a professional photographer would have moved the kitchen stool, packing tape, Morning Fresh detergent, Coke bottle etc.

Some photos are cropped and resized, others aren't.
The whole presentation looks cheap.

But hey, it's all about the money.

Due to a private inspecion they will require ID ? So still worth it ?

Employment history, Drivers license, Current address, Previous rental history on other properties you have had in the past (you presently are a home owner), Phone number, Business references and Personal references, Next-of-kin, Car registration details etc etc.

These questions are asked on a Tenancy Application Form but I don't know how much info is required just for a private inspection of the property. The Agents normally have Rental Application Forms to hand out if you have any further interest in the property.

Also, with the rent being $900 weekly, it could be rented out either partly or fully furnished for that price maybe!

The most spectacular views in the entire suburb ......:rolleyes:

Something really :fishy: about the renting of the areas finest home .... the timing .... the description ....the private viewing ...... the price - really is it worth that?
imo

And without a garage: it’s like he’s not really trying hard to rent out

If it were me and needing/having to rent it to help with finances and knowing the history behind the property, I would rent it at a good discount to ensure it was snatched up ....

Looking at the photos again, I think old mate took the photos, not a professional real estate photographer. Framing and lighting are all wrong. And a professional photographer would have moved the kitchen stool, packing tape, Morning Fresh detergent, Coke bottle etc.

Some photos are cropped and resized, others aren't.
The whole presentation looks cheap.

But hey, it's all about the money.

A prof photgrapher would not have left their finger prints on the spectacular view to the city .....well that is what they look like to me ...lol

Employment history, Drivers license, Current address, Previous rental history on other properties you have had in the past (you presently are a home owner), Phone number, Business references and Personal references, Next-of-kin, Car registration details etc etc.

These questions are asked on a Tenancy Application Form but I don't know how much info is required just for a private inspection of the property. The Agents normally have Rental Applications to hand out if you have any further interest in the property.

A friend told me recently she has been to a few private inspections of $1M + inner suburban Melbourne apartments, on behalf of an interstate acquaintance who wishes to remain anonymous at this stage. She made this clear to the agent.

All they asked her for was photo ID, phone number and email address. She declined to give her email address (saying it was her work email) and was still able to go for the inspections.
Might be different rules for 'this landmark home' though.

But at the end of the day, agents are out there to earn their commission.

So where is our mate Bozza moving to?

In with Mummy and Daddy?
Vasko is going to put him up for a while?
Or, does he have a girlfriend?

:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

The he needs to free up some funds eh?? Well the highfalutin lawyer is about to put his hand out.

New abode? New girlfriend/physic?

Attachments

• IMG_1836.JPG
    IMG_1836.JPG
    32.5 KB · Views: 26
just to backtrack for the hell of it. Does anyone believe that Karen left that house alive that morning?..

( I don't, I believe she was murdered right there in that house, in an amateur and frenzied way, her lifeless body transported in her own car to a pre chosen ( in that it was a known destination, not a random event ) part of Mt Macedon and thrown into the bush ) ..

But I am interested in any theory that has her leaving this 'prime real estate' alive that day.

I've reckoned all along she was bundled directly into her boot and exited out the garage.

Some more guesses . . . if BR is a beneficiary under Karen's will, the estate can't be finalised in his favour until he's cleared, and the Estate's lawyers have demanded that he pay rent for Karen's property at market rate until that time, or move out.

RSBM

That sounds logical to me too BUT how in the hell did Baden-Clay sell Allison & her brother's investment property from gaol?? Maybe there's a loophole that only big time lawyers know.

Thoughts please....im looking at making an enquiry, naturally i will need to submit my personal details.......worth it? Purely from a personal security point of view.

No personal details. Use fake if possible. He'll have access to the visitors names. IMO.

That’s what I thought from the beginning. When Karen went ‘ballistic ‘ then what happened? To her room to pack and leave or calm down?, to her own room to calm down?, out the door for a walk never to return?.... IMO

IMO there's sometimes truth in a lie. Who's the one who went ballistic? Who's the one who won? It certainly was'nt Karen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sazy3